loving this Lana thing they are doing

god dam she is fine 8)
by Bully
Wed May 06, 2015 6:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2014/2015

Jim05 wrote:
Bully wrote:so the rest of the season is not much as the league is won, top four basically done

All thats left is relegation places

Top 4 far from done. On current form we will struggle to win a game.
Hopefully the Chavs dont field their B side against Liverpool this week

top three then ;)
by Bully
Thu May 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

lol to the scum when we lost 3-2 to stoke and them saying "you lost to a pub side"
by Bully
Sun May 10, 2015 5:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

30 years to the day since the bradford city fire . RIP to the fans who went to a football match, and never went home

Heard today the investigators say an Australian visitor dropped the cigarette that caused it
by Bully
Tue May 12, 2015 10:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: no lawn mowing on weekends.

sounds like a north adelaide society law
by Bully
Fri May 22, 2015 7:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: My dog died today

i cried my eyes out when my dog died

they become family members and its like losing a piece of yourself .

Nothing could replace my dog when he passed . Still think of the great memories we had to this day
by Bully
Tue May 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

If the government allows these children of the scum that went overseas to fight for ISIS back in australia, then WE RIOT!!!
by Bully
Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So now Tony accused the ABC of betraying Australia (something this piece of shit has done every day ) and described Q&A as a "leftie lynch mob"!

Now coming from a far right religious , monarchist , lying , piece of shit , that is funny.

yeah....no other PM has ever lied .. Good one champ
by Bully
Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Opposition leader Watch

Abbott is a fool for sure but while this person is leader of the labor party Abbott can thank him for the next term in office . The sooner they get rid of shoeboys mate ... The better for the labor party
by Bully
Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Confirmed Transfers - 2015/2016 EPL Season

Cech from Chavs to Arsenal on a 4 year deal
by Bully
Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

:lol: LANGUAGE WARNING !!!
by Bully
Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

I live in a group of townhouses, about 40 of them. Most of them are side by side and some are separated

So i keep or kept my bin outside the front of my yard in the group of bins where most of the other units have their bins.Each townhouse has its own bin, clearly numbered . Lately i had been finding that someone had been filling my bin up to the brim all week.I checked all bins every few nights over the period of a few weeks and none were filled up . I got the shits with this so moved my bin to my back yard, where no one could access it except me.

My fence is 6 foot high nearly for the back yard and to be honest its quite old and the wood is rotting away.

I get home last night, open the back door and find the fence is knocked over into my yard. I just assume that it finally just gave up and the wind knocked it over. The neighbour behind me yells out to me "hey mate , have a look this"....he shows me his phone . He had video taped the next door neighbour, jumping the fence to try and put his rubbish into my bin!!! WTF ?????????????

I approached the next door neighbour , asked him what the story was .... His response "i didn't want my bin stinking out and be full of ants so i wanted to use your bin" ............. :roll:

He has since been reported to the manager onsite .

FML.............
by Bully
Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2015/2016

wow. best toilet block i have ever seen
by Bully
Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

THAT DAY HAS ARRIVED :D
by Bully
Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Transfer Rumours 2015/16 EPL Season

C Ronaldo to the chavs :lol:

almost everyone today is rumoured with them after the russian stating he will buy up big
by Bully
Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Soooooo, how's this weather?

i agree its laughable but all i did was post what was said :D
by Bully
Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Old Adelaide

who remembers these at school :D ?
by Bully
Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:Image

Kwikasair!

devils elbow
by Bully
Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

both as bad as each other....

Anthony Albanese is the better of all of them .
by Bully
Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pulteney Street from North Terrace looking south, circa 1950
by Bully
Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The incident that lead to the incident between Costa and Gabriel in the Chelsea vs arsenal game , is Costa arm swinging and hitting another of arsenals player in the face , behind the general play .

If it happened in AFL it would have been also a suspension .

Costa is well known for head butting , or hitting players behind the general play for many years .

Then Gabriel who was sent off , was duped by the ref when Costa starting yelling at the ref to send him off for "kicking out at him "
by Bully
Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Klopp is in for a real shock !
by Bully
Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Exciting times for Spurs fans IMHO, youngest squad in the league, the highest scorer, work rate is exceptional, best defence we've had for a long time, haven't lost a game since the opening day, great togetherness in the team, etc. Very impressed with Poch.
Our main deficiency is experience which could cost us a few points here and there. That'll come though. :)
Most draws in the comp ;)

A draw is like a win to them. Any points to that scum is worth billions
by Bully
Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: This world of our's...

I think we are lucky in our age . I cant think on how this place will be in say 100 years time when none of us will be here.

Some are saying that we should arm ourselves or bring in laws like the US to "its our right to bare arms" and carry legal hand guns around with us. I don't think that arming everyone with side arms is the answer. Don't have an answer to it myself. But it will turn out if you have a disagreement with someone at a shop or someone looks at you the wrong way you can end up shot or even dead .

The paris attacks are reporting that now French intelligence has found there was no online/phone chatter between the scum that did these acts and they must have just met at random places face to face and planned these attacks. How does one stop that ? Impossible ....

Do we all sit at home, where its more safer then going out ?? . Seems that if you don't go out to public places then you wont be harmed as much, or be caught up in an attack.
by Bully
Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Think we now know why the national team has struggled for many years ...... ;)
by Bully
Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aston Villa demise

Can happen to any club . Wrong decisions any players bought can send them floundering .

Loved seeing leeds go down and crumble was great.

Not had anything against Villa so hope for your sake it doesnt take you long to return to the top league
by Bully
Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Scottish Football 2012/13

Tax cheats rangers are back in the SPL next season...... :(
by Bully
Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy ST TOTTERINGHAMS DAY !

22 years going strong
by Bully
Mon May 16, 2016 8:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NBN Hypocracy

FTTN puts the DSLAM closer to the premise hence node connection. Nothing else is really changing

They are not upgrading the back end of the network...i.e the exchange. So you or people on the NBN are having the same issues almost as ADSL users are. Congestion at peak times, slow speeds. If you dont believe me, check out whirlpool.net.au and look for NBN threads. You will see , people are paying for 100mbps, and getting less then 2mbps at peak times. ISPs wont upgrade the exchange side of it until it is critical

I did 3 FTTN connections today. customers ADSL speed went from 4mbps to 23mbps. To be fair, you don't really need anything currently more then that. In the future you may, but 23mbps or 40mbps is ample download speed for most internet users.

But i believe it should be FTTP and not FTTN . stupid spending all this money to only take it to the node. Most breaks i know about or faults in the cabling are from the premise , to the pit in the street, or node.
by Bully
Tue May 17, 2016 5:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Euros 2016

Quote of the day in regards to the English side against Russia -

" Surprisingly poor finishing from a nation where most people can hit a French copper with a plastic chair from about 30 yards "
by Bully
Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2016/2017

Few guys i know are saying they are going to get around a VPN between here and NZ to watch it and broadcast it that way. No idea how they are going to

i just told everyone i would facebook live it for friends . And for spud games they can all pay me 20 each for the game ;)
by Bully
Tue May 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2017/2018

Well that was a trip of a lifetime to see Arsenal play live in Sydney

Drove down on wednesday, watched both games, then drove back last night . Worth every penny and lost minutes of sleep to see Arsenal :D
Glad you enjoyed it mate, I've been lucky to have Spurs to it twice recently and I had a blast with my son. My daughter was only there for the Sydney game and the open day and came home yesterday Arvo but had a blast too.

was great . Loved it

83k for the first game i think and 84 k for the second

But they had a swimming comp on, and a AFL game on the same night at the same time. 120k people all trying to leave at the same time . Stupid !
by Bully
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: World Cup 2018

Did I say that? :lol: weather you like it or not that carry on is part of the game and happens in every league and competition throughout the world. I don’t like seeing the every four year wankers come on bag it especially when no one is making you watch it :lol: :roll:

The play acting is here to stay and won’t be leaving anytime soon. It’s up to the ref to stamp it out early and unfortunately it took him a while.

I wouldnt bother getting into an arguement with this bloke -
Went home to my lad tonight and said you are not playing that round ball shit anymore, can't believe people in this country accept that nonsense :evil:

When he says he does this to his son . Because he watched a game of a sport that he despises once and saw a few players fall over .
by Bully
Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: World Cup 2018

Wedgie wrote:Can anyone see annupset tonight?
Pick of the matches?

go the mexicans.......
by Bully
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2018/2019

Good luck for the future for Jack.

great servant to the club and never stopped giving when he wasnt injured

Injuries have ruined his career some what .
Good luck for the future .
by Bully
Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lucas Torriera has signed for Arsenal :D
by Bully
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Giroud looks to wanting out of chelsea already and possible move back to Arsenal
by Bully
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Get fired up lads ! Its EPL time again :)
by Bully
Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

gees things must be getting tough at man utd then jim for you wanting man city to win everything lol

Didnt know it was that bad ...

Another loss and you might start wanting liverpool to win it....
by Bully
Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL 2019/20

17th of June it all starts again !
by Bully
Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |