Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

I don't think Trinity teams were posted ever in my 2 years coaching
by human_torpedo
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell wrote:Coaches thinking they can hide things always make me giggle.

@Half Back Flanker

You hid 5 players on Main North road at the first bounce last year.. ;)
by human_torpedo
Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

Yeah was just a bit of a head high, maybe a yellow if we're being super strict. Our player had the ball and was therefore obviously in play.

Central United really impressed me, moved the ball pretty well and had some strong bodies. Just lack a bit of fitness. Wouldn't want to be playing them on their deck on a muddy day later in the year.

Ripping bunch of fellas too! Was a good day.

Nothing in it TBH. A tad late but not worthy of a red card in my opinion. A great day and game played in good spirits, and thanks to the United boys for coming in for cold one after the game. Hope the young United lad who broke his leg is doing ok and we wish him all the best.
Has M. Ellingham have compromising photos of you in his possession? I saw him named in the A grade on the weekend, say it ain't so ;)
by human_torpedo
Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Unchanged.. What a luxury in todays div 6 footy!
by human_torpedo
Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mass debate with Morell

Also think a side with quality leaders on field will be better off than a side with no leadership.. Im talking actual leadership in terms of instruction and actions rather than just a gun player with a title..
i was more tying in voice/communication into that leadership part. Screaming for the ball - not important.. Directing players, showing leadership, talking through situations, positive reinforcement and supprt - rate highly.
Yeh agreed. Screaming out 'Get the voice up' at the back of a line at training, and giving instructions regarding on field structural set up - 2 very different things. the former is all hoo-ha, the latter is very important..
by human_torpedo
Tue May 16, 2017 10:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah but where OKC is the exception to the rule, is that, he's still training - be it for other sports - but maintaining some level of fitness.. in regards to football being lower on the priority list at this level, no, hes not, he's very much the norm.
But what you refuse to accept is that every club is different in how they tolerate this..

You seem to think its must be Morell's way or its wrong. Just because something is the case, it must be treated and acted on in the same way for every club. That is wrong
by human_torpedo
Tue May 16, 2017 10:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Serious question..

IF the SANFL were to as of 2018 remove the AFL Reserves sides and up the salary cap to say $1m just as a round figure.. Would that bring crowds back? Would that see the competition flourish? How many clubs could sustain player payments per season of around the $1m mark for example?

And don't come back with 'The AFL clubs have ruined it all' because that is wearing thin. The SANFL has been on a steady decline for some time before the AFL clubs entry. YES, I agree that they have sped up the process and are to blame in the lack of integrity seen in the competition now. But would the SANFL honestly flourish if the above happened as of 2018?
by human_torpedo
Tue May 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Very intriguing round coming up..

Battle of the undefeated sides obviously headlining..
Then the battle of 3v4 to gain the upper hand in the double chance spot..
Fitzroy going for 4 in a row to try to squeeze into the 5..
Trinity facing Mawsons to also keep that spot in the 5..
If Ingle Farm drop to SW they will be 2-5 with Elizabeth to play next week..
by human_torpedo
Tue May 16, 2017 2:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

The fact he was re-instated back into the same league in which it happened and has played without issue since suggests that maybe the league did over react at the time?

Which is strange because its the opposite of what is happening with Hay. He is allowed to play in the APFL when the SAAFL wont allow him, where Rossack cant play in the APFL while the SAAFL will allow him.. Even though the incident occurred in the SAAFL

Angle Vale was the club yes
by human_torpedo
Thu May 18, 2017 11:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fitzroy will be looking for a bit of pay back after last year sitting 5th going into the last round a win would of seen them play finals yet Houghton Put them away i think the raiders will get the points this week

Salisbury West i think will out run Ingle Farm while i think on paper ingle farm side looks stronger i still think they have a lot of individual players rather then team players

i think top of the table clash will be 4-5 goal win to either side it will come down to 5-10 minutes of play during 3rd or 4th quarter that gets either of them that win
There's only about 5 blokes left from that side last year, so I doubt payback is a motivation. Winning is motivation enough.

Winning is motivation enough then every club would never lose a game
Not all games are lost due to lack of motivation
by human_torpedo
Thu May 18, 2017 1:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

quiet riot wrote:Is the Trinity goal umpire the full quid ? or is he just a dead set flog ?

Are they the only options we have to choose from?
by human_torpedo
Mon May 29, 2017 2:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell wrote:Taken up Goal Umpiring I see torpey

Yeh I was inspired by the talk earlier about goal umpiring and decided to take it up. Im using the Morell theory 'go with the players reactions and guess from there'.. Turns out I must have done a poor job on the weekend
by human_torpedo
Mon May 29, 2017 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Its taken 338 pages and some hard truths (and some questionable logic) from Morell but finally we have a post that sums it all up perfectly, without the bitterness and spite and blame laying and finger pointing.. Well said JK
by human_torpedo
Tue May 30, 2017 9:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No not just at highest level but as a conduit and pathway from the grassroots to the highest level.

This is why I think the SANFL should completely rebrand itself (what with the N anyway) and start talks with Mr Kernahan at the AdFL. There are two very similarly designed, almost identically structured leagues and competitions running in parallel that are cannibalising eachother.

Would solve a multitude of problems IMO.

Wouldn't mind at all if that option was at least explored
I can already see it now.. a 'NO SANFL IN THE C9AFL' thread
by human_torpedo
Wed May 31, 2017 1:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:Chris Beaty easily their best recruit. Would be a huge loss if he's gone. I suspect it's just one or two games... bloke prob their leading medal vote recipient at the moment.

As far as im aware its just this game. Back in Whyalla for the weekend and playing for the old club while hes there
by human_torpedo
Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trader wrote:Depending on who's goal umpiring, TOS may well start favorites! haha

I have instructed him to kick the spare ball away when its at his end, that should save a couple of % points..
by human_torpedo
Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Says a lot that the reasoning behind your bleating are hidden, vague and not easily understood.

Hopefully its better than;

"Port are playing a kid that wouldn't normally get a game!"

As that's as weak as a cup of UK Fans English Breakfast .
Judging by the salty tone he piked on date night last night?
by human_torpedo
Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Halfway mark Divsion 6 team of the year
Feel free to add/edit!

F: A Gerardis (FIT), D. Mcintyre (BL), D. Cotter (ELIZ)
HF: J. Turner (WC), B. Sanderson (IF), J. Giddings (PUL)
C: L. Woodcock (WC). C. Bourke (FIT), A .Spence (IF)
HB: D. Ward (SW), J. O'Hara (TOS), T. Mattner (PUL)
B: D. Huitema (BL) , C. Rowlands (PUL), S .Cavallaro (TOS)

Ruck: M. Reade (PUL), D. Tucker (PUL), C. Beaty (FIT)

Int: A. Reeves (ELIZ), B. Mitchell (ELIZ), S. Currie (PUL), J. McMurtrie (HD)

Emg: D. Steele (BL), L. Scicluna (FIT), S. Cooke (PUL),

Coach: Will James (PUL)
Great to see the human meatball Stef Cavallaro get a mention, ripping young lad. But, I would probably have Dylan Winning in his place, has been a stand out this year so far. It's also strange to see the word 'fit' alongside Chad Bourke, don't know how long its been since he has been called that ;)
by human_torpedo
Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Terrible news about Hyde. I rated him as MP's best player last year in the games against us. All the best for a speedy recovery
by human_torpedo
Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2017

Of course you can.
Just cause Lynch plays that higher role at the moment, doesn't mean he can't be a key target when required.

I think lynch is a very handy player that is simply willing to play his role. When the talls are all in, he's happy to go get the ball on the wing and provide a link forward.
Two years ago when Walker got injured, and McGovern wasn't on the scene yet, wasn't it a lynch/Jenkins combo as your only talls?
Lynch isn't a high marking target. And fingers crossed we are never in a position where we have to utilise him as that

Jenkins (2nd ruck - deep forward), Walker (hit up CHF), McGovern (third tall/flying mark option) can very easily function together. Lynch can play his regular flank/wing link role, Betts, Cameron, plus resting mids can play the smaller roles..

We had a lot of success last year with that structure and I think that's our strongest line up.. We just need to learn to use the hit up option more and lead at the ball when sides like Geelong don't give us the space to run towards goal. A 'plan B' if you will..
by human_torpedo
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

Sonofbrowny25 wrote:Any other movements yet?

Any recent developments on this front that you know of? Hearing Brahma Lodge may have lost a key player..
by human_torpedo
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

Sonofbrowny25 wrote:
human_torpedo wrote:
Sonofbrowny25 wrote:Any other movements yet?

Any recent developments on this front that you know of? Hearing Brahma Lodge may have lost a key player..

its travelling fast i see

The give away was the request to join the private players page..
by human_torpedo
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell wrote:Sporting pulse error

Like the best players? ;)
by human_torpedo
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I didn't realise money affected a players ability.
Damn it...I wish someone paid me to play and I would of been a decent player!

If you paid Westies players as much as Ports players they'd be just as good. :lol:

maybe if their full time footballers. :o
You mean that if somebody was paid so much for playing football, he could actually live off that money instead of having to find a full time job?
Then he could spend all that time practicing, recovering, studying the game and improving his fitness?
Wow! I met a chef who could cut a cucumber in the blink of an eye, when I asked him about it, he said "It's my job! It is all I do! If I was paid to catch balls all day, I would be just as mind-bogglingly great at that as well!"
So if a footballer can make a comfortable living playing football... and other footballers are not allowed to...
Gee, now that you mention it, maybe there is an advantage that the Crows and Power have over the traditional clubs after all?

(note : thinking process spelt out for people who consistently seem to miss the steps when thinking about this topic)
I think your Chef friend is under estimating the art of catching balls.. Far more variables in that than cutting a cucumber IMO
by human_torpedo
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 10

So my take from that is that because the classification of the incident was changed, Snook was given the chance to pleed guilty to the lower category of incident.
By appealing the classification change, wouldn't he be essentially saying 'yes I hit him, but a lower classification' so he is pleading guilty anyway?

I am just surprised that the appeal didn't lead to a reduction to a 1 match suspension on the basis of a lower classification. The fact he is free to play this week after that incident astounds me
by human_torpedo
Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Absolutely shattered to have missed out on a Zartan alcohol fuelled posting spree. Only 1 other does it better, and that's the great man who posted above, nothing beats an after midnight Carey post or 2!!

I do find the whole goal umpiring saga interesting, given the grief I copped for having a boundary umpire who was alleged by Ingle Farm to be 'too young' to do it.. He was 20 years old at the time. That was in a B grade game as well. FWIW, I have seen 40 year old men umpire on field and in goal make dubious calls under pressure, so I don't think its fair to throw a kid under the bus, when professionals still require the help of video replays to make calls up to 6 times a game..

Lets hope Pulteney can recover from this massive blow, only 2 games plus 8% clear on top with 3 games to play now......... They should feel real hard done by, could be season defining
by human_torpedo
Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Absolutely shattered to have missed out on a Zartan alcohol fuelled posting spree. Only 1 other does it better, and that's the great man who posted above, nothing beats an after midnight Carey post or 2!!

I do find the whole goal umpiring saga interesting, given the grief I copped for having a boundary umpire who was alleged by Ingle Farm to be 'too young' to do it.. He was 20 years old at the time. That was in a B grade game as well. FWIW, I have seen 40 year old men umpire on field and in goal make dubious calls under pressure, so I don't think its fair to throw a kid under the bus, when professionals still require the help of video replays to make calls up to 6 times a game..

Lets hope Pulteney can recover from this massive blow, only 2 games plus 8% clear on top with 3 games to play now......... They should feel real hard done by, could be season defining

HAHAHAHAHA , your boundary umpire looked 5 years old not 20. Would have easily had anyone asking where his parents were. Anyway, please, comments on goal umpires from Trinity. Best you just leave it alone. I would back my kid in over anyone i have ever seen you guys produce. =))
Hope you are popping down for finals this year HT. you have been sorely missed by many. :roll:
Just make sure it is week 1.
Im pretty sure if you read my post you will see I was I agreeing with you re the goal umpiring situation.. But anyway
by human_torpedo
Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 Footy trips

The Carey fitness campaign is all starting to make sense.. Getting ready for a footy trip nudie run!
by human_torpedo
Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In other news, Arch goes 1-0 in his A grade coaching career at Fitzroy.. SIGN HIM UP!!
by human_torpedo
Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 AFL Season

Stiff to lose a potential Brownlow for that. Given it has only been a rule, and with all the new interpretations and ways the MRP now work, the eligibility for the Brownlow would have to be looked at. That tackle doesnt get cited 5+ years ago, plain and simple. You see incidents of by-gone eras where players get away with assault, not cited at all, yet now a strong tackle results in a weeks suspension.. Makes you wonder how many more ineligible players we would have seen had these rules been around as interpreted this way in the 70s/80s/90s
by human_torpedo
Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why do people care if players come in for a beer after the game? Times have changed and those days are far and few between. Especially when you have to get in the car and drive 30 odd minutes back to your own club I think the fact that players aren't having a couple of quick beers after running around for 2 hours then getting behind the wheel of a car is probably smart.

Ill say it again times have changed let it go people

It's about respect. Times may change but some traditions should never die and I'm strong on having blokes come in for a beer after the game. It's not that hard to come in and have one beer or a Coke and chat about footy.

Respect is shown at the end of the game by shaking hands. Why on earth would one want to go have a beer with someone who has been running around throwing elbows and punching you in the back of the head or the guts all day seriously makes no sense. It's not the 1980s or even the 1990s anymore. Some clubs struggle to get their own players back to the club after playing away let alone worrying if they went into the opposition club to score respect.
You're right, its not the 80s anymore, so why are people running around throwing elbows and punching people in the back of the head or guts all day? Very odd that that's how you would describe a game of football.

Times are changing though, and the beer in the opposition clubrooms after will unfortunately die out once the current veterans retire.. Younger generation dont seem interested in doing it, which is a shame
by human_torpedo
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2017

Lightning McQueen wrote:This thread is like driving past a car accident.

I can see how that would be rather traumatic for you..
by human_torpedo
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

and in the 2nd week, Zartan will get his Fat Boy Special
:heart: :heart:

... wouldn't discount TOS in both grades Saturday.. won 7 of their last 9 games, only went down to PUL by 21 points after giving up a 40 point lead at 1/4 time, and only fell to Brahma Lodge by 3 points in Rd 11 - while also beating Ingle Farm at Rowe Park by 3 points.

Quick look over the line up last weekend, would appear TOS were missing a few too - Pounendis whose arguably their most courageous player, Winning who I believe is captain this year, D. Stimson, A. Stimson, Hooker, Dahlgren, Collyns.

B Grade they were missing Philp, Williams, Baker, K. Roberts, Barker, Krieg, Bosward, Crocker, Drewett, Barraclough.

Be careful of the Tossers.. they're the sleeping giant..
Moderators, it appears oldman has hacked Zartan's account. Please investigate
by human_torpedo
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2017

an inside 50 with 5m on his opponent and like any backman his eyes lit up when he saw the white sticks. Natural and instinctive. :lol:
.. and burnt Gray who was standing almost at the top of the square un-marked.. He's lucky he kicked the goal.
That goal covered the line for the last leg of my multi. My lounge room erupted with cries of 'King Dougal, long may he reign'

Ask Morell, I think I sent him a text with that exact line as well
by human_torpedo
Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

Inallseriousness wrote:
Zartan wrote:Headbutting seems all the rage this year - 6x separate reports this season for it lol.

5 of them in the last 5 weeks....something in the air?

Plenty of air in the heads of the players delivering the headbutts..
by human_torpedo
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard from a Fitzroy insiders Burke making a move to Coach A's in 2018.

Let the Coaching trade deals begin, plenty of open positions and a few more to come I reckon.
Hope this is true, think he would be ideal for the job.
He is a good lad, wish him all the best. He's probably the only player at Fitzroy that didn't complain all day on the field.
He would have been puffing that heavily he wouldnt have been physically able to complain about anything..
by human_torpedo
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is great.

I love reading the Marbles quote you have below every post Morell, especially after the beating the surgeon in a quiz line haha
by human_torpedo
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Alright Zartan - Pump the brakes now. We get it, you dont like Couzner, and dont rate Windebank.

Clubs dont always respond well to losing elimination finals - If you need additional proof, rewind 12 months and cast your mind back to that day. Im not sure everyone at IFFC would be proud of how things went down, just as I know people at Trinity arent proud with alot of what happened yesterday..

In answer to your question to Wonder Kid, comments made by neutral parties are generaly viewed as unbias, not necessarily a substance issue or more acceptable as such, but opinions of events can be clouded pending perspective and emotional involvement..

Hopefully we can move on from the club bashing and the rivalry between the clubs can continue into the future, but with a bigger element of respect involved - from both clubs

Good luck against Brahma this week in both grades, not often sides play each other in a semi final both coming off losses in week 1 of finals.. Extremely unique
by human_torpedo
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 17

Locky801, just read your goal by goal updates from Saturdays games as I was away all weekend.. I rode the bumps in the North v Glenelg game like I was watching it live. I hadnt bothered to check the scores so it was like an old fashioned watching a replay without knowing the result. Love ya work

Eagles must sort there starts out if we are going to lose another GF this year.. Otherwise we may go straight sets which would just be a let down. Got out of jail a fair bit this year, but it could also be a good sign that sides win when they dont play that well..

PhilH, great work mate. First year I have missed this day, doing a great job trying to maintain the dying link between the kids and SANFL footy.. Genuine footy followers and supporters dont go at times when it is raining, dont beat yourself up if casual supporters dont brave those types of conditions
by human_torpedo
Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Collingwood 2016/17

Surely being that that long he had a big say in the 'shit list'?

You'd have to think so, yes.
Booney surely you have a better understanding of list management and recruitment at AFL clubs to know better than that..

Coaches have a say in the types and profile of players they would like on the list, but not in the selection (draft) or recruitment (FA /trade) of the individual players. Its the list management and recruiting teams that need to be overhauled if they cant build the list that the coaches game plan requires
by human_torpedo
Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats to Ingle Farm on making the GF. Division 5 awaits, exciting times ahead. Commiserations Zartan, another solid year that should be a good building block for the step up to div 5R. As much as we have had our differences across the board, hats off to Old Farmer for the work put in to the club, you cant begrudge hard working and passionate people success, and I wish him all that. Good luck this weekend, I think even I want to see you guys beat Pulteney..
by human_torpedo
Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFLW - Womens AFL

If people cant see the pathway and growth opportunities AFLW provides for our game, then its absolutely fair enough to be labelled that. The sooner the dinosaurs realise they aren't the target audience, the better it will be
by human_torpedo
Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've heard Marion are demanding D5 or they'll stay in the SFL.

That might be supported by the higher grades.
Div's 1-4 see more teams as a stronger overall league and don't really care what grade they are in.
Div 5 sees it as a good buffer as effectively only 1 side will get relegated next season (along with Marion).
Div 6 & 7 dislikes it as it holds one of them back this season.

Overall, the majority of clubs vote yes, then we could see them offered Div 5.
Marion, div 5? Spare me

Would be grossly unfair for div 6/7 sides to find out after GF that they don't achieve promotion in the case of a loss. I cant see the league putting clubs offside to bring Marion into Div 5.. Would be outrageous.

If Ingle Farm were to lose the div 6 GF (lets hope not), and the league then says only the premier go up, good bloody luck to whoever gets in Old Farmers way, I have been on the receiving end of only the minor side of his wrath and I still then was lucky to come out unscathed!!
by human_torpedo
Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hfoxe16 wrote:And remain in Div 6 for 2018

At least their A grade were respectable. Not like their A grade got relegated while they are celebrating a B grade flag......
by human_torpedo
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Grown men wearing guernseys to games is a firm no. Cant see Morell's issues with hats though, they are a necessity at times
by human_torpedo
Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 SANFL Grand Final

Who in their right mind would think to attack Summo? What has he ever done wrong? Besides love his club and get the most out of himself

What an absolute peanut comment
by human_torpedo
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFLW - Womens AFL

MW wrote:
HH3 wrote:Savage AF

Imagine a baby giraffe going for a football that she doe not want to receive... :lol:
She knows she's not very good, but loves playing with her friends and that's all that matters :)

Is your daughter Ty Vickery?
by human_torpedo
Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 Grand Final : Adelaide v Richmond

Guys stop talking about it, Dutchy is sick of hearing about it
by human_torpedo
Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

The Bedge wrote:
B grade veteran wrote:I rekon bedge maybe a little blinded by his love for trinity.

I love Trinity like the Israeli love the Palestinians.

I miss you as well mate ;)
by human_torpedo
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

2016 was an exceptionally good year in d6 reserves though, to be fair...

The standard of coaching was out of this world.
Agreed on both accounts, very good standard with Woody South, West Croydon dominating, then Brahma, Ingle Farm, Trinity, Mitchell Park very even, and if Lutheran didn't suffer so many injuries (and school holidays) no doubt they would've been around the mark.

Was a very tough year with no easy games.

The standard of coaching was top shelf .
Couldnt agree more
by human_torpedo
Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |