Search found 105 matches

Return

Re: EP Football - PLFL, GFFL, MWFL, FWFL, EEFL

This thread really did fall over, where's the younger smart ass, biased, arrogant tossers to replace us....
by westcoastpanther
Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Dutchy wrote:Tried all of the above, little bastards still got thru :evil:

Like you said, stick to the sea. Stinking brown fresh water, I've never got it...
by westcoastpanther
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your clubs best 22

Your a hard case Booney. He did crack the side a few times last season. GWS had no bargaining power with Adelaide as we took him in the PSD with pick 1. Dont forget pre getting drafted he was a regular for CD.

He's being spoken about like he's the saviour of the clubs midfield, he needs to make the side first and may make me eat my words, won't be the last one to do so if he does. :D

I recall you thinking Danger wasn't that good when the Crows first took him....
by westcoastpanther
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

The female drivers today. Bitches be crazy!

No indicating, just pulling out onto the road and driving 35 in a 60 zone so she can concentrate on holding her mobile phone and talking were just some of the people today driving to work

I came out of a side street to Goodwood rd next to westbourne park oval, and there was a lane closed. I indicate straight away to merge as you do, and the bitch behind be accelerated immediately to close the gap. Jokes on her, my car is shit so I merged anyway with a proud upright bird pointing in her direction in the rear view mirror. F..king cow. I don't know why in Adelaide we hate letting someone in. I mean if one car us going to make you that much later then Shit maybe you should have left earlier.

It's an all over SA thing, in Queensland you can indicate with a car almost alongside you and they will pull back and let you in. SA drivers are wankers
by westcoastpanther
Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Season 2022 Player Movements

You could recruit Wines, Martin, Mitchell, Sloane and Neale and some (not all) of your blokes would still be predicting the spoon.

Whereas you guys have lost almost your entire team from last year & I don't hear any real negativity from South supporters.

Because we now have faith in the staff led by Boof to get the right replacements to keep us in the mix. The last two years we've had many outs, not as many as this year but we've made two prelims. All our ins this year appear to be quality so I'm trusting the football department to have done a good job again. In years gone by it would be a feeling of doom and gloom, and for good reason.
by westcoastpanther
Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |