Return

Re: ASCA 2013/14.

great work pfcc
by woodublieve12
Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Go Plympton!! DIV 3 Now good luck to my former team mates and footy club.
by Bully
Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Sorry for intruding but.... I'm sure Brahma Lodge put a lot of faith in the people they chose to take the club forward. All of a sudden they all leave and they are left with nothing. People, what happened to getting behind the Aussie battler and not kicking them when they're down. We can talk all day about the mistakes, but this club is trying to save themselves from extinction. Where they play is irreverent , as long as they play. Compassion is not something experienced in footy all that often, but atm, we all need to work for a strong league and all clubs are part of that. I'll go now, with friends or not.
By "faith" you mean "money", right?

No compassion from me. We lost a Grand Final to them by 100pts two years ago. No one from Brahma Lodge was crying to the league that day. I'm sorry, but if you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

They should have been made to stay in Div 4 as per the rules and taken on the chin whatever came their way
by S Demon
Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Thanks to Minners, Porps and the other Plympton people who came and asked about my ankle after the game. Apologies I didn't stay too long with the drink, just couldn't stand on one leg for any longer. Will shout a drink on the return leg.

Seem like a professional, well run club, on and off-field.
by Pag
Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |