Search found 4 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

How things have changed. In 2005 Plympton lost 18 of their A grade to other leagues, so, we were left to grin and bear it with a few old guys and a group of kids. We lost every game, some by a lot, went from D4 to D5. The kids stuck by the club and with recruiting and development, we rebuilt. How is it that BL are not made to do the hard yards. Understand they could use the option to stay down, but to now select a comfort zone, is hardly believable
by renix40
Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

I would like to congratulate Kilburn in their decision to hold their heads high, and not take the easy way out, and stay and fight within the grade that they are supposed to be in.
Unlike some, they are willing to wear it on the chin, and play on without having a cry to go down GRADES.

There is no need to take pot shots at other clubs, the league has now made their bed and must lie in it. Everyone else should build a bridge and get over it....

My bad.
I didn’t realise they were protected on here too.

But it was all good for them to carry on and rub everyone else’s nose in it when they were up and about.

Bit different when the shoe is on the other foot.
by renix40
Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

I would like to congratulate Kilburn on their endeavour on Saturday.
For a side that cops it every week, they never gave up, right up until the final siren.
The game was played in great spirits, with no trouble what so ever.
by renix40
Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division C2 - 2014

I see Athelstone won their way into their second straight Grand Final in C2, only losing 1 game for the year.
What are their intentions for next year?
Are they going to elect to go down to C3, to keep those trophy’s coming in?
by renix40
Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |