Search found 120 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

so Para Hills had 3-4 of the div 5 A grade prems playing in the B grade

i doubt para hills had that many out of the A grade and the only thing that saved them from getting flogged by 40 goals was the rain and probably the 8 A grade players who did not play for pooraka

para hills will probably sit between 1st and 5th they lack team work,direction,discipline. I doubt they would even make the 5 in div 6
by Robb_Stark
Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Life ban

just like you made a big deal about second chances for that other guy from salisbury north how did that one work out
by Robb_Stark
Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

the player from greenacres who spat in the face of a pooraka player got 6 weeks
by Robb_Stark
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:At least Hanson and Cree would've learned their lesson in the B grade with 15 goals between them haha :lol:

least the A grade coach had the balls to enforce rules most coaches look the other way
by Robb_Stark
Sun May 14, 2017 11:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BZB27 wrote:
hfoxe16 wrote:who won out of St Pauls & Para Hills?

Looks like St Pauls did cause on sporting pulse it has all the goals up and St Pauls kicked 15 goals to 11

If that is correct big upset......
by Robb_Stark
Sun May 14, 2017 11:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

In that situation the Houghton umpire should've sent Trinity players off as well.
Exactly

Houghton umpire is quality should umpire for league..
St Pauls umpire also quality

Most club umpires do cheat and don't even know most of the rules anyway. League needs to supply proper umpires for all divs the days of cheating umpires is becoming a joke.
by Robb_Stark
Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fitzroy will be looking for a bit of pay back after last year sitting 5th going into the last round a win would of seen them play finals yet Houghton Put them away i think the raiders will get the points this week

Salisbury West i think will out run Ingle Farm while i think on paper ingle farm side looks stronger i still think they have a lot of individual players rather then team players

i think top of the table clash will be 4-5 goal win to either side it will come down to 5-10 minutes of play during 3rd or 4th quarter that gets either of them that win
by Robb_Stark
Wed May 17, 2017 8:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

so M.P (David) vs Goliath (Para Hills)

never hear the end of it if M.P roll para hills the poor old M.P vs the rich high flying lucky para hills who get spoon fed a flag in div 7 :)
by Robb_Stark
Sun May 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2017

Edwardstown well run and under control.What a crock. Last yr our laddies supporters were abused.Our runner was the subject of serious verbal vilification and two of our players were racially abused and nothing was done .
Houghton played Edwardstown last year? :? ;)

Nothing like getting the story from someone who was there... :lol:

i was posting on behalf of people from Pooraka football club who are currently still at the club and had to put up with the abuse last year racial slurs and sexual eundo..But a complaint was made and nothing ever happen guess going to the media will get results against a golden child club spoon fed into this league
by Robb_Stark
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Would like to unreservedly, wholeheartedly apologise for my behavior Sat night, and for my stupid, disrespectful and insensitive posts.

I'm sorry to anyone that I may have offended, and in particular the Pulteney FC who didn't deserve that, and i'm extremely disappointed and embarrassed by my actions.

I'm also sorry to the IFFC for any unwanted attention it placed on the club, and any poor public perception it received as a result.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6a/7b/a0/6a7ba0516c3e09b9aed82f45fa3da9ef--a-song-funny-pics.jpg
by Robb_Stark
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2017

Jesse Landers from Glenunga On the 15th July played against Pooraka .Then On the 16th July played for Uradlia Districts C grade
This is on top of the facts he was before his permit got revoked
Was playing for 2 clubs in 2 different associations in the one year
Last Saturday played for Uradlia U18s

How come Unley and Eastern Pk get their points taken away yet Glenunga walk scott free
by Robb_Stark
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Word on the street Zartan had to delete his account because one of the A grade jobs he is applying for asked him to do so :)
by Robb_Stark
Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Answer the question please did you have Pizza at this meeting last night ?
by Robb_Stark
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2019

IF CBC go in to div 4 in 2019 with a side that is as strong as 2018 I’m confident they’ll at very least play in a GF.

Pooraka will be top 3 team full of youth and talent to burn more quality youth to come to the club other teams will find it hard to run with them

My bet is a box of West End they don’t finish top 3.

Over to you Sir. Money where your mouth is

yeah why not while sour grapes dank posted mercer is gone pooraka have added height and depth to the team for 2019 what it lacks in older aged players it makes up for in youth full of running and some more great past players from outside the club getting involved to teach and help them develop
by Robb_Stark
Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

The Bedge wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:rest will be just called Mate for now

Shame they dont reciprocate 8)

lol i walked into that
by Robb_Stark
Mon May 20, 2019 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2019

The Bedge wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:
carey wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote: Pooraka will be top 3 team

My bet is a box of West End they don’t finish top 3. Over to you Sir. Money where your mouth is

yeah why not

May as well pay up now Stark

i had Conceded before round 1 but think Carey letting it play out
by Robb_Stark
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 -2020

Lol find out the facts before you go bagging the lodge.
When the league tell them regardless you'll be in div 7 next year who would want to go up for one year and then have to go backwards?
As a club that's trying to move forward with alot of decent kids and young talent it would be stupid to go up to 6 and fill the numbers for 10 weeks just to return back to 7. What do u think that might do to some of the kids?
Definately not sandbagging and also want to play as high as possible. Have the youth to push up through the divs over the coming years if they all stick together

Youth do not want to play Div 7 and whats to say next year Marion or in that fact another team struggle to get 2 sides together you then play 2021 in div 7 and then you have to try and make a G.F to get promoted and what if only 1 team is promoted that year crazy not to jump at chances cause so many things can change during the year and before the start of the next season
by Robb_Stark
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2020

so I'm guessing your respect level also would've been zero if the game had gone ahead and half of your club got infected
Heard that the football club contacted the amateur league to come clean about the scam after they were told every senior player would need to be tested before being allowed to play again.

Classic lol
by Robb_Stark
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

2 of them games pooraka lost one was after the siren and the other was a shit hole oval that day Pooraka have been the best team all year by a country mile few teams mentioned here were just making up numbers
by Robb_Stark
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

The Bedge wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:Going to be a long day for Kenilworth As Bs and Cs will all get rolled

Care for a wager?

I'd take Kookas in A grade.. and wouldn't rule them out of an upset in the B grade.

i still owe F.C nude lap of my block and a carton to someone else from another year
by Robb_Stark
Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |