More Harness Stories, and a little football.....

Best Bets? Talking Odds? This is the place.

More Harness Stories, and a little football.....

Postby FLICKPASS » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:34 pm

Did not mean to put 'bayman's nose out of joint. You are obviously a Trotting Tragic,but the current doyen of tipsters. You were stiff with Dr.Dre. He was poorly driven. You seem to like lots of bets, where I will stick to one or two per week. Good Luck. And, if you support Glenelg, then when you die you will go straight to heaven, for you have suffered your 'hell' here on earth. When did the Bays last play finals? Was it this century? As for my second selection, it will not be. It was going to be Bad Leroy in this week's Derby, but he has drawn poorly in a top quality field of three year olds. He will be at massive odds, and may have a place chance, but as I am hoping to keep a 100% tipping record, we will just stick to the one selection of Jay Vee Rowan in the first at Mooney Valley on Saturday night. Each way forever. Can't fail. Good to hear from you.....keep up the trotting stories....and bad luck about Glenelg, although I do like the idea that they are to be coached this year by correspondance, because nobody wants to coach them and be fired all in six months. Only Joking....
To help the great unwashed find some joy and happiness in their otherwise miserable lives.........at no charge of course.
FLICKPASS
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

fp

Postby bayman » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:11 pm

no i actually dont have many bets throughout the course of the night what i've been doing is a quick summary on what i think will happen in the events if you notice i say 'but i wont be betting on this race' & as i said earlier today on your other post is i was only being sarcastic & trying to get a laugh no nose out of joint at all, but i will give a bit of advice to everyone & that is at the moment the track (globe derby) is definately a leaders biased track so be cautious with horses that will settle down near the rear of the field
i thought secret groups were a thing of the past, well not on websites anyway
bayman
Coach

Grassroots Team: Plympton

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:26 pm

i think the best bet at Globe Derby park is to arrive before 5pm!!!!!

if you do that you will know what i mean.

I hope that Bayman does his form, cos i think the jackpot first 4 from last week will be put on the cup this week, im anxiously awaiting the race analysis.

good luck and good punting.
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11854 times
Been liked: 3601 times

mt79

Postby bayman » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:55 pm

yes every week i get there somewhere between 4 & 5 as to get in free & that pays for a meal its only during the footy season i pay but half of that i'd be at an afl game & taping the trotts to watch after for those going you are allowed to take chairs, eskies etc etc & sit on the lawns if you so wish, me i'll be in the betting ring
bayman
Coach

Grassroots Team: Plympton

ps

Postby bayman » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:56 pm

the talent both on & off the track will be very good
bayman
Coach