Angle Vale
16%
Flinders Uni
9%

Total votes : 101

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2013

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:00 am

I've never had a problem with them. Ever
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Q. » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:18 am

Ariel Castro's neighbours didn't have a problem with him either.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby marbles » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:23 am

imagine the week the administrators at the league have had once again

television crews, journalists, studying surveillance, dealing with police, then having to deal with the clubs involved, then whatever crap we dont know about, all whilst they been trying to arrange medal presentation nights and grand finals, and channel 9 integrations

i dare say patience would be severely thin, and the bosses of the comp, behind closed doors would be fuming and furious and would have nothing in mind but getting rid of this sh#t well and truly for good
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 276 times
Been liked: 259 times

Postby zedman » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:26 am

Q. wrote:Ariel Castro's neighbours didn't have a problem with him either.

zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1079 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby MW » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Can someone PM me what exactly Smithfield did wrong this year? Not being involved in this division I have no idea...
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2610 times
Been liked: 1850 times

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:41 pm

MW wrote:Can someone PM me what exactly Smithfield did wrong this year? Not being involved in this division I have no idea...

Be prepared for about 4 different versions :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Robb_Stark » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
MW wrote:Can someone PM me what exactly Smithfield did wrong this year? Not being involved in this division I have no idea...

Be prepared for about 4 different versions :lol:

im gonna say inncocent until proven guilty but 90 percent of people in here already getting prepared for the hangin :)
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

Postby Esteban Vihaio » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:everyone is quick to jump on the smithfield bandwagon and have them hung but really what have they done this year a fight broke out at there game against ingle farm on a saturday night then another fight hapen at angle vale ingle farm grand final i would love to know what evidence the SAAFL has built up on smithfield....90 percent of the crap so far is hear say no actual proof has been shown about any matter yet

and you have no proof they have no proof :?

lol good one i have only ever had problems with smithfield back in under 10s/11s/12s in junior football Brahma Lodge vs smithfield in juniors few ended up with all in brawls with players and parents

pretty standard non trivial stuff :?
Where's Bill? Yeah... Hmm... Bill is on the Villa Quatro, on the road to Salina. I will draw you a map.
Esteban Vihaio
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 36 times

Postby Half Back Flanker » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:17 am

A big congratulations to Steve Gannell for winning his third best and fairest in as many years. Great result for a super player and guy backing up from his Division 7 medal win. Well done to runner up Aaron Pligl also. B grade was won by James Hughes and C grade was Adam Gully. Well done to all for what has been a great year for the club.
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 429 times
Been liked: 167 times

Postby GHS#33 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:08 am

DO IT DO IT wrote:GREAT CATCH I have every idea with what happened. Witnessed it, been a part of it. So your telling me that Smithfield have not done one thing wrong and this is all just a gigantic misunderstanding. Please. The woo is me attitude of the Smithfield Football Club is rubbish.

This is spot on. Just from reading this thread, which I concede may not be a reliable reflection of the club, Smithfield members/supporters seem to just be denying any accusation. It's obvious they've done something wrong otherwise there would be no uproar. It's up to the club to take responsibility and agree to measures that will get them back on track and allow the blokes that just want to have a kick to do just that!
GHS#33

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:53 pm

GHS#33 wrote:
DO IT DO IT wrote:GREAT CATCH I have every idea with what happened. Witnessed it, been a part of it. So your telling me that Smithfield have not done one thing wrong and this is all just a gigantic misunderstanding. Please. The woo is me attitude of the Smithfield Football Club is rubbish.

This is spot on. Just from reading this thread, which I concede may not be a reliable reflection of the club, Smithfield members/supporters seem to just be denying any accusation. It's obvious they've done something wrong otherwise there would be no uproar. It's up to the club to take responsibility and agree to measures that will get them back on track and allow the blokes that just want to have a kick to do just that!

Of course they would ark up seeing as though they had no suspensions during the season and then they play Flinders Park who made some allegations without proof and the SAAFL took their word and suspended the Smithfield Football Club for the rest of the season and possibly next season.
No players were reported by any of the umpires for that day and one of the players that copped a hefty suspension has never even been sent off in his life.
What accusation are they denying mate? How is obvious that they've done something wrong?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7926 times

Postby DO IT DO IT » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Lightning McQueen. What a simplistic way to look at this. Have you been to their games this year? So the outcry from several clubs is some conspiracy to get rid of the Never Done A Thing Wrong Smithfield Football Club. They are just miss understood. Pfft.
What a stupid comment about the player never being sent off. Who gives a crap. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev never blew up anyone until the Boston Bombing either. So lets scale back the sentence for that too.
Lightning cause you are a defender of Smithfield you might be able to answer a question or 2 for me? Have Smithfield been involved in any other incidents other than the incidents we are all aware of?
Have you asked the coach if he is aware of anything that doesn't belong on or off the footy field this past season happeneing at Smithfield games?
Where the supporters that seem to be involved in some of those incidents attending games previous to the Ingle Farm incident?
Enlighten yourself and you might start to see why some clubs feel this way.
DO IT DO IT
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 7 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Man i'm so sick of reading this crap about Smithfield already! Just going around in circles.. what's done is done FFS - whether harshly dealt with or not, nothing is going to change what has happened so to those at Smithfield stop your sooking and put your energy into doing what you need to be admitted next season, and everyone else stop adding oxygen to it by arguing already! :roll:
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby great catch » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:Man i'm so sick of reading this crap about Smithfield already! Just going around in circles.. what's done is done FFS - whether harshly dealt with or not, nothing is going to change what has happened so to those at Smithfield stop your sooking and put your energy into doing what you need to be admitted next season, and everyone else stop adding oxygen to it by arguing already! :roll:

Listen no one is sooking,all you little girls need to stop bringing shit up cause what's done is done and we will see you next year!!!
great catch
Rookie

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 13 times

Postby marbles » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:52 pm

great catch wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:Man i'm so sick of reading this crap about Smithfield already! Just going around in circles.. what's done is done FFS - whether harshly dealt with or not, nothing is going to change what has happened so to those at Smithfield stop your sooking and put your energy into doing what you need to be admitted next season, and everyone else stop adding oxygen to it by arguing already! :roll:

Listen no one is sooking,all you little girls need to stop bringing shit up cause what's done is done and we will see you next year!!!

thats if ya got enough players that actually wanna stick around
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby Esteban Vihaio » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:07 pm

marbles wrote:
great catch wrote:

thats if ya got enough players that actually wanna stick around

When will Smithfield know if there nomination for 2014 is assured? Does the appeal cover the suspension of their coach? The time would be now if they were to advertise for a new coaching staff? No doubt this season will have an effect on playing stock. Pre-season can start any where between November and January. You want the air cleared by the end of September at the latest to provide a sense of stability to current and potential recruits.
Where's Bill? Yeah... Hmm... Bill is on the Villa Quatro, on the road to Salina. I will draw you a map.
Esteban Vihaio
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 36 times

Postby Q. » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:09 pm

marbles wrote:thats if ya got enough players that actually wanna stick around

I heard, of all things, that a large contingent of Angle Vale players will make the move to Smithfield next year.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby marbles » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Q. wrote:
marbles wrote:thats if ya got enough players that actually wanna stick around

I heard, of all things, that a large contingent of Angle Vale players will make the move to Smithfield next year.

hahaha thats highly humerous

OR

Q is referring to the casual kick & catch angle vale players that fear the div 6 comp might be too strong and fear weekly thrashings?

ie: the tea tree gully fall out from last summer
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby BPwizard » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Q nice rumor as if boys would leave Angle Vale where they have been playing to go up a div to then go and play div 7 again.
Problem is rumors and speculation is rampant on here why cant people stop with all the crap talk and lets talk footy.

B/f A grade
Kym Rodgers
runner up
Lingy

B grade B/F
Adam cummings
runner up
Jac Aktinson
Mitch Pharroah
chris kenny
BPwizard
Rookie

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 1 time

Postby moses » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Ok let's stop rumours then BPWizzo! Where are you coaching in 2014?
moses
Under 18s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League