Anyone experiencing problems with footysa.com

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Anyone experiencing problems with footysa.com

Postby eaglehaslanded » Thu May 18, 2006 10:45 pm

Just wondering whether anyone experiencing problems with footysa.com because I have tried several times over the last week or so to login and I keep getiing an error message saying that it's an invalid username or password but the thing is I know the details I'm attempting to login with are coorect. Anyone have any advice.
"We're the mighty Eagles"
eaglehaslanded
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Central United

Postby spell_check » Thu May 18, 2006 10:50 pm

Just e-mail ca or nai. I had the same problem, thus spell_check2 was born, but when it was up and running this March I decided to get spell_check back.
spell_check
Coach

Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 178 times

Postby MightyEagles » Fri May 19, 2006 10:49 am

I had the same problem a few times, you just have to make sure that you are putting things in the right place and spelling things right.
WOOOOO, Premiers 1993, 2006 and 2011!
Eagles - P 528 W 320 L 205 D 3 W% 60.89
WFC - P 575 W 160 L 411 D 4 W% 28.17
WTFC - P 1568 W 702 L 841 D 25 W% 45.56
Total - P 2671 W 1183 L 1457 D 32 W% 44.88
3 Flags - 1 Club
MightyEagles
Coach

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: United Eagles

Postby ca » Fri May 19, 2006 12:39 pm

There shouldn't be any problems, we haven't had any technical problems for a long time. If there is a problem with the login process just email us at mailto:footysa@footysa.com and it should be fixed.
ca
Reserves

Been liked: 2 times

Postby Wedgie » Fri May 19, 2006 4:47 pm

Ive had a few problems with footysa but I've had a few probs with other sites too (including this site and a couple not keeping me logged in) so I thought it was just me!

I've had issues with "Wedgie" previously but none recently, just issues with getting into the site and its slowness but that seems to be since the forum watch has been added only as if I go straight to other pages its quicker.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2050 times
Been liked: 3894 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby nai » Fri May 19, 2006 5:44 pm

Yep there shouldn't be any login issues.

As for the front page being a little slow, I've been looking into it. I think I've tracked it down, and will implement a fix soon..... I'm pretty sure that the forum watch module is not the cause, just a coincidence.
nai
Mini-League

Been liked: 0 time

Postby eaglehaslanded » Fri May 19, 2006 9:52 pm

Guys I've emailed that address several days ago and still haven't received a reply as yet.
"We're the mighty Eagles"
eaglehaslanded
League - Best 21

Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Central United

Postby Wedgie » Sat May 20, 2006 1:33 am

I'm experiencing a problem, its 12.30am and still no mention of North beating Norwood on the home page.
Gotta love biased sites! :lol:
Me thinks this one really really really hurt CA.
Anyone seen or heard of topsy tonight either? I looked for him tonight but couldn't find him and that was in the 2nd qtr when Norwood were 2 goals up!

You've gotta love Karma.
:lol:

Keep the ill conceived chip on shoulder hatred coming lads, its worked a treat the last 2 weeks. :wink:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby ca » Sat May 20, 2006 10:35 am

Yawn :roll: , same rubbish different post. Sorry I didn't race home after the game and put the scores in, I do have a life. In actual fact if you look back through history I have hardly ever entered the scores in, the guys overseas do it and they couldn't really care less who wins out of North and Norwood so no bias probably just were not at a computer as again they probably had better things to do.

A good win by North, we were just outplayed. It always hurts when we lose no matter who we are playing but I didn't go to the game expecting a win, more hoping.

I don't really see why its Karma? Big deal if North isn't some Norwood supporters second favourite team. What have I done to cause this Karma?

I can say that Topsy was there, I had a chat to him at half time. A fair effort considering the week he has had.

Anyway rather than replying to this rubbish, I'll get over and post the story. Again well done North, just too good for us in the end. A good size crowd and a mostly entertaining game.
ca
Reserves

Postby Wedgie » Sat May 20, 2006 12:26 pm

Crikey CA, only ribbing ya, surely you should be able to take what you give out (or let go on footysa)?
My apologies, I thought you could handle it, I shouldn't have overestimated you.
Interesting that you have a life if you head out after the footy, I'll have to jot that one down for future referece.
Looks like North struck a real sore spot with ya last night, enjoy the sour grapes yet again buddy. :wink:
Karma. :lol:

I was going to Alberton today but might have to wait till CA lets me know if its OK in the CA's book of who has a life if I can go or not? :?
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby ca » Sat May 20, 2006 5:04 pm

It just goes on and on and on and on :roll:

No sour grapes from me and certainly no Karma. We were just beaten by a better side last night which was was no real surprise. In case you missed it the first time 'Well done North'.
ca
Reserves

Postby Wedgie » Sat May 20, 2006 7:11 pm

ca wrote:It just goes on and on and on and on :roll:

No sour grapes from me and certainly no Karma. We were just beaten by a better side last night which was was no real surprise. In case you missed it the first time 'Well done North'.

In case you missed it the first time CA, I was just ribbing you, don't worry about it mate.
I ignore my posts at 12.30 in the morning after a night on the Coopers so everyone else should too. :wink:
Apologies for coming across as a poor winner as I didn't mean it too.

I enjoyed spending the 2nd qtr with Norwood supporters at the Parade End, its a pity we couldn't catch up. Good luck next game, if I don't catch you at the State game I'll see you on the Queens Birthday Monday at the Bay. I still have a soft spot for Norwood even if you and Topsy despite us. :wink:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby ca » Sat May 20, 2006 8:03 pm

Wedgie wrote:
ca wrote:It just goes on and on and on and on :roll:

In case you missed it the first time CA, I was just ribbing you, don't worry about it mate.
I ignore my posts at 12.30 in the morning after a night on the Coopers so everyone else should too. :wink:
Apologies for coming across as a poor winner as I didn't mean it too.

I enjoyed spending the 2nd qtr with Norwood supporters at the Parade End, its a pity we couldn't catch up. Good luck next game, if I don't catch you at the State game I'll see you on the Queens Birthday Monday at the Bay. I still have a soft spot for Norwood even if you and Topsy despite us. :wink:

no worries, will see you at the up coming games. Play on. :D
ca
Reserves

Board index   Football  SANFL