Site Admin

Has liked: 2326 times
Been liked: 3506 times

Re: I need to know....

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:19 pm

Dutchy wrote:cant wait for the review
Weekend at Bernie's....

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11853 times
Been liked: 3601 times

Postby Corona Man » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:36 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:cant wait for the review
Weekend at Boonie's....

EFA
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1279 times
Been liked: 3488 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:21 pm

The tax return... oh dear.
Oh well helps get the car serviced
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:14 am

Is Arndale the scariest shopping centre in Adelaide. Never felt so uncomfortable as I did venturing in there yesterday. Went to the bathroom to be followed in by 4 lads who quickly got told to move on.
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Jim05 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:41 am

Brodlach wrote:Is Arndale the scariest shopping centre in Adelaide. Never felt so uncomfortable as I did venturing in there yesterday. Went to the bathroom to be followed in by 4 lads who quickly got told to move on.
Colonnades easily IMO
Elizabeth and the Northern burbs get a bad wrap but geez the absolute scum and dregs of Adelaide hang out at the Collonades
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3553 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:16 am

Brodlach wrote:Is Arndale the scariest shopping centre in Adelaide. Never felt so uncomfortable as I did venturing in there yesterday. Went to the bathroom to be followed in by 4 lads who quickly got told to move on.

You're spot on, I actually worked at Colonnades for 10 years and have been to Elizabeth a couple of times but Arndale is like entering a 3rd world country. I used to have to go there monthly for work meetings.
In recent times I chose to not get any pay for 6 months of covid instead of working there.
I've lived about 10 mins away for the last 8 years and have managed to avoid going there, I've always travelled another 10 mins to go to West Lakes when I've needed to go to a shopping centre.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2050 times
Been liked: 3894 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Brodlach » Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:31 am

I was In Elizabeth a few weeks ago, thought it was great. Arndale :shock:
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Lightning McQueen » Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:57 am

I always check in on Facebook when I go there so people know that it was the place I was seen Alice
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7926 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:32 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Colonnades easily IMO
Elizabeth and the Northern burbs get a bad wrap but geez the absolute scum and dregs of Adelaide hang out at the Collonades
Colonnades isn't that bad...

mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby Pseudo » Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:50 pm

I was once followed into the dunny in one of the arcades off Rundle mall. This guy stood by the door facing me while I did my business at the trough. All the while I had my head turned just enough to see him out the corner of my eye. I finished and zipped up, and the instant I turned around he asked me for spare cash. I said no and walked out, thankfully he didn’t have a crack at me as I went past.

Can't comment on Arndale 'coz I reckon I only went there once and it was decades ago. I vote for Colonnades. Every time I go there I get scowled at by someone in tracky dacks. Once I slowed down in the car park to let a bloke walk across in front of me - and he thanked me by mouthing off!
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1559 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:24 am

Pseudo wrote:

I was once followed into the dunny in one of the arcades off Rundle mall. This guy stood by the door facing me while I did my business at the trough. All the while I had my head turned just enough to see him out the corner of my eye. I finished and zipped up, and the instant I turned around he asked me for spare cash. I said no and walked out, thankfully he didn’t have a crack at me as I went past.

Can't comment on Arndale 'coz I reckon I only went there once and it was decades ago. I vote for Colonnades. Every time I go there I get scowled at by someone in tracky dacks. Once I slowed down in the car park to let a bloke walk across in front of me - and he thanked me by mouthing off!

I go to colonades a fair bit and never had an issue. Prefer going there than marion.

Saying that, have seen some things. Tracksuits are formal wear there. and once watched a 14ish old girl dump her boyfriend (same age i reckon) yelling at him, then walking off sobbing and yelling "it's over, can't believe you did this too me. it's over". Good times
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3026 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby Spargo » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:35 am

As most of you probably know I have the misfortune of going to Northpark & Sefton Pk shopping centres daily. Last week there was a bloke openly taking a piss on the wall in the Sefton Pk car park for all to see, while the day before (not to be outdone) over the road at Northpark, two blokes got in to a punch on over queue jumping at an ATM. I now refer to that patch of Main North Rd as The Gaza Strip.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5487 times
Been liked: 5126 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby valleys07 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:03 pm

I can't say I have ever been to Colonades, but Elizabeth on a Thursday night is genuinely frightening. Overloaded with gangs from across the road at Fremont Park and surrounds, it's not the place to be whilst alone.

Parabanks, whilst small in comparison with the big shopping malls, is hilarious. The treasures of the North congregate there and it's a sight.

I was once in the loos there, at the piss trough, doing my business. Dude in the cubicle began cursing as there was no toilet paper. Being a good bloke, I thought i'd slide him some bog roll once I finished doing what I was doing. Old mate, sensing the urgency of the situation, didn't have time for that and stormed out of the cubicle, strides down around the ankles - sourced his paper and back in he went. Zero shame hahahaha.
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1169 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby MW » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:15 pm

I'm a downwind stones throw from Westfield Marion and have no problems there although my 13 year old was in Food Locker the other day when those gangs went at it with knifes. Good times.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2610 times
Been liked: 1850 times

Postby Spargo » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:33 pm

MW wrote:I'm a downwind stones throw from Westfield Marion and have no problems there although my 13 year old was in Food Locker the other day when those gangs went at it with knifes. Good times.

My wife got attacked in the car park at Marion a few weeks ago by some looney bitch, accused her of stealing her kids before lunging at her neck, drawing blood & leaving a crook old gash. Witnessed by my youngest daughter who’s only 10 - we’re still dealing with the fall out there. Same woman attacked an off duty copper moments later. Police took her away, they told my wife she’d only just got out on bail.
Hopefully a member of the magistrate’s family suffer the same trauma caused by this woman, they might then think twice before letting them back on the street.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5487 times
Been liked: 5126 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby MW » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:35 pm

Spargo wrote:
MW wrote:I'm a downwind stones throw from Westfield Marion and have no problems there although my 13 year old was in Food Locker the other day when those gangs went at it with knifes. Good times.

My wife got attacked in the car park at Marion a few weeks ago by some looney bitch, accused her of stealing her kids before lunging at her neck, drawing blood & leaving a crook old gash. Witnessed by my youngest daughter who’s only 10 - we’re still dealing with the fall out there. Same woman attacked an off duty copper moments later. Police took her away, they told my wife she’d only just got out on bail.
Hopefully a member of the magistrate’s family suffer the same trauma caused by this woman, they might then think twice before letting them back on the street.

Shit sorry to hear mate.
No doubt the looneys are everywhere
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2610 times
Been liked: 1850 times

Postby whufc » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:18 pm

Spargo wrote:

Sorry to hear that mate.

Is it really the magistrates fault however, there simply isnt enough space in the prisons at the moment is there. Much bigger issue at play. Understand your frustration though and hope the fall out is overcome.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2531 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion