Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Brodlach » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:14 pm

I outta give you a serve or a backhander for that Booney
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:16 pm

It wasn't his fault.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Brodlach » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:17 pm

I’ll let him off then
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:18 pm

I'm Kyrgios to know where this all originated from?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:19 pm

Booney wrote:
bertiebeatle wrote:Had a wedding on the weekend where 50% of the people would have been from Vic. My sister in law & her husband live in Pakenham and were classed as non metro when they arrived. They expected that they would need to test and isolate on Friday when they arrived before the results came back but apparantley in SA Pakenham is classed as non metro. Yet my brother in law & his girlfriend who live together in Geelong, one got told they are ok and the other got told to get tested and isolate despite living together. Absolute shambles.

You'd think they'd now have the processes in place to be clear on the conditions of entry and communicate those conditions to the people on the border crossings instantly. There shouldn't be any he said / she said.

My brother said the copper he spoke too at the Naracoorte crossing was a right prick about it.

I went to a wedding in Werribee last weekend but was also in Melbourne Thursday - Friday as well.

The airport security said that Werribee was in Greater Melbourne so we had to get tested 3x and be in ISO until a negative but I'm in 14 day voluntary ISO B-) due to old parents and work people asked me not to come in.

A mate of mine drove back through Bordertown on Monday as was told by the Policeman that he didn't need to be tested because Werribee was not in Greater Melbourne which was bollocks. Even the ducks have Melbourne tattoos! He then got an SA Health SMS that night saying he had to
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Magellan » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:24 pm

Was planning on driving over to Melbourne to commence our move tomorrow morning, but we've decided to delay it for a week (touch wood).
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby am Bays » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:33 pm

Can assure you every state health department is sh!tting itself right now as Melbourne Airport is part of this hotspot The possibility that this new strain of the virus is already in every state/territory is just to dire to think of as potential carriers would've transited through the major airports where others are at...
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby Jim05 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:35 pm

am Bays wrote:Can assure you every state health department is sh!tting itself right now as Melbourne Airport is part of this hotspot The possibility that this new strain of the virus is already in every state/territory is just to dire to think of as potential carriers would've transited through the major airports where others are at...
Only if you were unlucky enough to have to fly with Jetstar. T4 is the only hotspot at airport
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:38 pm

Is it the UK or Sth African strain of covid?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:39 pm

am Bays wrote:Can assure you every state health department is sh!tting itself right now as Melbourne Airport is part of this hotspot The possibility that this new strain of the virus is already in every state/territory is just to dire to think of as potential carriers would've transited through the major airports where others are at...

But we'll continue to let return travelers into our major cities.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:42 pm

SA Health presser pushed back from 2pm to 3:15....
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Mythical Creature » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:45 pm

Yeah I would be shitting myself. This uk version is so much more contagious and dangerous than the previous version.
Only have to look at the Perth security guard who caught it and passed it on to 0 people. Good thing they went in to a 5 day lockdown.
Melbourne hospitals are under the pump with 1 person in hospital and a state total of 9 new cases for the week.
Dangerous stuff this uk version
If you don't like it, change it. If you don't want to change it, it can't be that bad!
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 237 times
Grassroots Team: United

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:52 pm

Mythical Creature wrote:

Yeah I would be shitting myself. This uk version is so much more contagious and dangerous than the previous version.
Only have to look at the Perth security guard who caught it and passed it on to 0 people. Good thing they went in to a 5 day lockdown.
Melbourne hospitals are under the pump with 1 person in hospital and a state total of 9 new cases for the week.
Dangerous stuff this uk version

He had a very nasty cough!
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:54 pm

Booney wrote:SA Health presser pushed back from 2pm to 3:15....

We going into lockdown? Doubtful I know but who knows
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach
Coach

Postby am Bays » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:04 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Only if you were unlucky enough to have to fly with Jetstar. T4 is the only hotspot at airport

Still trying to verify but anecdotally I've heard it's a seven hour window where potential contacts could have occurred. That's a flight to every major capital city potentially, so they could be out about us now that we are not aware of.

AS Rob Sitcch one said in the Late Show, "I'm not wearing the brown undies for nothing...."
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:08 pm

am Bays wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

Still trying to verify but anecdotally I've heard it's a seven hour window where potential contacts could have occurred. That's a flight to every major capital city potentially, so they could be out about us now that we are not aware of.

AS Rob Sitcch one said in the Late Show, "I'm not wearing the brown undies for nothing...."

If that is true then we will be in a nationwide lockdown.

They have had months to centralise the returned Aussies, why the hell hasn't it happened :evil:
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:11 pm

Not what the universities wanted to hear.
There were talks of march 1st we would allow international students in

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby am Bays » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:20 pm

NT Doing everyone from Melbourne from 7 Feb, into isolation only come out when your test is clear, basically

For NT health workers it's 5 Feb.
am Bays
Coach

Postby Booney » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:22 pm

One was a worker at Brunetti cafe at Melbourne Airport terminal 4, which was added to the COVID-19 public exposure sites list after the employee worked a shift on Tuesday.

During the worker’s nine hour shift there were 29 flights that departed from or landed at Terminal
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:43 pm

Brodlach wrote:
Booney wrote:SA Health presser pushed back from 2pm to 3:15....

We going into lockdown? Doubtful I know but who knows

Pigs Arse!
I’ve got a lads day at the pub tomorrow.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion