Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby locky801 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:16 pm

Interesting post from another site

My Sharona Corona. Whilst it’s a serious virus, this is playing out into a crock of shit that’s designed to take our independence away and steal our identities. Stuff all COVID in Australia, none in SA, and yet we are scared shitless having to scan into shops, and basically anywhere we now go. That being said, just went to Tea Tree Plaza, where people are queued up outside Chemist Warehouse trying to scan in to the one bloody QKR code on offer. They weren’t social distanced, some weren’t wearing masks and they were blocking the walkways outside the shop. 15 metres away across from them Priceline had no app and you could walk straight in?! Clothing stores had customers touching clothes to try on then putting them back, coffee shops serving coffees in cups and saucers with bare hands and passing to customers. Some shops can’t deliver to the table due to COVID but can deliver to your hands? Spare me please. This is a complete gee up. Where’s the cameras? It’s the Truman Show in real life
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3645 times
Been liked: 1160 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:53 pm

So pubs, clubs, weddings with 150 people and other activities with large groups can go on, mingling with strangers.

But private gatherings at home is capped at 10???
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Wedgie » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:29 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:So pubs, clubs, weddings with 150 people and other activities with large groups can go on, mingling with strangers.

Correct and makes sense as most homes are smaller than puns, clubs, etc and don't have QR codes, etc. to help trace issues, the Parafield Cluster was a prime eg of this
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Brodlach » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:04 am

Two international travelers returning to Australia flew into Sydney then somehow managed to board another flight and fly to Melbourne without quarantining.

How the hell does that happen?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:21 am

Wedgie wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:So pubs, clubs, weddings with 150 people and other activities with large groups can go on, mingling with strangers.

Correct and makes sense as most homes are smaller than puns, clubs, etc and don't have QR codes, etc. to help trace issues, the Parafield Cluster was a prime eg of this

Wait until they roll out QR codes for the home, dont laugh, they are seeking the ultimate control.
Why is it they are doing everything possible to prevent herd immunity? They want coninual outbreaks to keep you scared so you will take their vaccine to return to "normal". Normal will never happen again while we let them get away with it. Stop testing and pandering to their control and it goes away. Put your masks in the bin. Ignore the QR codes, shake hands, give hugs, start living life. If youre scared stay home and let the rest o fus get back to proper normal
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:00 am

It’s unfortunate for the rest of us but that home capping rule of 10 looks very targeted at households who already have 8+ living in them on top of each other. On top of that they have multiple other people going in and out of them continuously. Most reported clusters in recent times have escalated from these locations and not just in SA.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Groover » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:36 am

daysofourlives wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

Wait until they roll out QR codes for the home, dont laugh, they are seeking the ultimate control.
Why is it they are doing everything possible to prevent herd immunity? They want coninual outbreaks to keep you scared so you will take their vaccine to return to "normal". Normal will never happen again while we let them get away with it. Stop testing and pandering to their control and it goes away. Put your masks in the bin. Ignore the QR codes, shake hands, give hugs, start living life. If youre scared stay home and let the rest o fus get back to proper normal
[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hogg Shield Premier League Winner 2012
Groover
League - Top 5

Has liked: 222 times
Been liked: 385 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:54 am

Brodlach wrote:Two international travelers returning to Australia flew into Sydney then somehow managed to board another flight and fly to Melbourne without quarantining.

Germans have a history of crossing borders uninvited
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Jim05 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:55 am

Armchair expert wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Two international travelers returning to Australia flew into Sydney then somehow managed to board another flight and fly to Melbourne without quarantining.

Germans have a history of crossing borders uninvited
They are Australian ;)
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Groover » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:27 pm

Hefty fines need to be introduced for people breaking quarantine rules, dumb ignorant people are actually making the current system look like a joke.

Groover
League - Top 5

Postby stan » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:55 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

Backed by the NWO. This is one of the false flags for Agenda 21 now. Look out for the great reset, all these Sheeple don't know what's coming.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:09 pm

Groover wrote:Hefty fines need to be introduced for people breaking quarantine rules, dumb ignorant people are actually making the current system look like a joke.

Has somebody broken quarantine "rules"? Not sure you can fine anyone for breaking "rules"

We should get rid of all "rules", everyone will be alot happier, nobody will be bitchin about people not folllowing rules.
I cant believe some people still think this thing is real, think of it this way, its just the flu rebranded.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:13 pm

This one is a NSW Police stuff up
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Groover » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:28 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Groover wrote:Hefty fines need to be introduced for people breaking quarantine rules, dumb ignorant people are actually making the current system look like a joke.

Has somebody broken quarantine "rules"? Not sure you can fine anyone for breaking "rules"

We should get rid of all "rules", everyone will be alot happier, nobody will be bitchin about people not folllowing rules.
I cant believe some people still think this thing is real, think of it this way, its just the flu rebranded.
How can you think it’s not real? Thousands of people have been impacted by this in some way (death,sickness etc) and its people like you that show no regard for the health and safety of others that are making h this worse!
Yes it may be “the flu” rebranded, but we currently don’t have the measures in place to combat this virus like we do with the flu (vaccines, shots etc) so it’s not as harmless as what you think the flu may be.

Groover
League - Top 5

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:43 pm

Groover wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:

How can you think it’s not real? Thousands of people have been impacted by this in some way (death,sickness etc) and its people like you that show no regard for the health and safety of others that are making h this worse!
Yes it may be “the flu” rebranded, but we currently don’t have the measures in place to combat this virus like we do with the flu (vaccines, shots etc) so it’s not as harmless as what you think the flu may be.

Turn off the TV
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby locky801 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:25 pm

So Vic have lifted a heap of restrictions after what they went through. Alot are back to full tote odds and even 30 allowed at the family home

Think we by far have the toughest restrictions in the country now. wake up Marshall :roll:
locky801
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:54 pm

The headline on the upcoming news service was testing drops to concerning levels.
Concerning for who exactly? The people trying to run the scare campaign?
I wouldve thought if nobody has a reason to get tested thats a good thing??
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:09 pm

Are you going to get the vaccine daisy?
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby amber_fluid » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:13 pm

I thought you could stand and drink at the pub now?
Or did I imagine that?
I had to bloody sit down at the pub today to drink.
This rule is just ridiculous.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby locky801 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:18 pm

amber_fluid wrote:I thought you could stand and drink at the pub now?
Or did I imagine that?
I had to bloody sit down at the pub today to drink.
This rule is just ridiculous.

Nope for some stupid reason still have to be seated
locky801
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion