Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Apachebulldog » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:42 am

Lots of info on YOU TUBE yummy yummy yummy. =P~
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:36 pm

Dan the Man doing his own thing again
Last night he was on the ABC saying their contact tracing was world standard - in fact better! he said
He's still refusing any federal assistance
It's almost like: I didn't need their help to get in the $hit. Why do I need it to get out of it?

Opinion

Victoria faces heat on contact tracing
The Morrison government is determined to challenge Daniel Andrews' claim that Victoria's protracted lockdown is based on science and data.

Jennifer Hewett
Columnist
Sep 7, 2020 – 4.51pm

No one can argue with the data and the science, according to Daniel Andrews. But Victoria’s Premier deliberately fails to mention the lack of certainty in the data and the modelling he cites to justify delays in easing restrictions in his state.

Nor does the Premier acknowledge continuing problems in Victoria’s contact tracing systems or explain his government’s refusal to accept further assistance from Canberra.

The result is that the Andrews government’s dismissal of the obvious comparison with the situation in NSW may be right – but for all the wrong reasons.

Victoria’s contact tracing has belatedly improved in the past few months but is still woefully behind NSW's regime and investment over years, including NSW’s digitisation of government services and the integration of its emergency response teams.

Morrison reinforces the same message – that no one wants to see a third wave – but comes up with a very different answer.

This failing is certainly compounded but is not caused by the higher numbers of daily infections in Victoria. Instead, the Andrews government’s repeated and inexplicable refusal to take up Canberra’s standing offer of more help is just part of a stubborn pattern.

From the beginning of the crisis, Victoria has been reluctant to quickly recognise and therefore try to address the practical flaws in its approach to COVID-19.

That means the extremely tough targets required for businesses to reopen even in late October or late November will be even more difficult to meet – increasing the frustration of all those struggling to survive the year.

Andrews typically shrugs off the business community's near universal condemnation of his “road map” and the lack of consultation, insisting discussions with business were extensive and intensive.

“That’s not to say business received what they wanted but that’s a different thing to not being listened to. I would reject that,” he said. “I am not criticising people for wanting to open up as quickly as possible but the data doesn’t allow that.”

The Morrison government is just as determined to challenge any attempt to claim an unarguable scientific logic to Victoria's approach. This technical rebuttal goes beyond the widespread anger and dismay at the economic devastation inherent in Andrews' “plan” for reopening.

Pick your epidemiologist, pick your medical expert, pick your public health official. Even Andrews concedes medical experts have different views.

Much depends on the assumptions and detail in that modelling, Scott Morrison said, as he politely suggested Victoria should welcome Commonwealth “interrogation” of its findings given their severe impact.

In this case, the Victorian government is relying heavily on its commissioned modelling indicating a 60 per cent chance of a third wave if case numbers average 25 cases a day.

Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt promptly nominated several well-known epidemiologists questioning the accuracy of the model, including quoting one of the author’s own comments that results would be affected if the level of Victoria’s contact tracing was more efficient than it had been.

This practical ability is clearly key to Victoria’s chances of managing virus numbers at any level.

Morrison reinforces the same message as the Premier – that no one wants to see a third wave – but comes up with a very different answer to Victoria's blanket lockdown and protracted timetable out.

So he contrasted Victoria with the “gold standard” of contact tracing in NSW allowing the Berejiklian government to keep the state’s economy open while maintaining relative control of the virus.

Can't handle larger numbers
At his own daily press conference, the Victorian Premier was still arguing any comparison with NSW was misleading because his state has much higher levels of community transmission. Victoria's contact tracers are hitting their targets but can't handle larger numbers of daily cases, he insisted.

"If you ask our contact tracers to win an unfair fight, then they won't," Andrews declared. "Can they do even better again? Well, they're all looking to try to. We're all trying to do that. But it's got to be a fair fight."

Morrison, Hunt and Brendan Murphy, now secretary of the federal Health Department, all took turns to dismiss this explanation for Victoria’s difficulties in quickly tracing known contacts of those testing positive.

Although Victoria’s performance has improved a lot, there’s a long way to go to reach NSW standards, the Prime Minister warned pointedly as he repeated offers of assistance.

“To what extent would those restrictions be otherwise lessened if a higher capacity and functionality of contact tracing were present?” Morrison wondered not-so-idly. “So it really is not so much a question to me."

But according to Andrews’ defiant answer, the drop to 41 new cases announced on Monday is proof the government’s strategy is working and the sacrifices are worth it.

Given Victoria holds the global record for the length and duration of closing down almost all social and economic activity, it seems hardly surprising infection numbers are falling and will continue to do so.

When you go too hard you lose support and when you go too soft the disease spreads. — Gladys Berejiklian, NSW Premier

But the government still insists on a five-day average of no cases over 14 days as the requirement for most of the economy to be allowed to open up by the end of November. As both NSW and Queensland demonstrate, zero community transmission is extremely difficult to achieve. Gladys Berejiklian, like Morrison, argues it is impossible.

"I think what it demonstrates is that while we work together on border issues we have very different views on how the disease is dealt with," she said of Victoria."When you go too hard you lose support and when you go too soft the disease spreads. And I think in NSW we've got the balance right.”

Morrison says that accepting Victoria's thresholds would put NSW into lockdown too.

"Sydney doesn't need to be under curfew now," he said. "They have a tracing capability that can deal with outbreaks."

Dan Andrews won't miss the implied insult. We'll soon see who's more right than wrong.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:34 pm

Great piece jimmy boy.

Just watched this on YOU TUBE from Mr Bolt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_aOhl8srU

Love this bit from Mr Bolt . re Comrade Dan.

" Hes now babbling about how a super computer told him to extend this terrible lockdown and how there is no other choice "

What a scathing attack its quite obvious Dirty Dan does not give a stuff about what other Doctors the Business Sector Financial advisors have to say regarding a path forward for Victoria.

Why are not these people part of the process ????

Nah he just relies on his gang of Eight his incompetent beauracrats and the super computer/modelling.

Victoria is doomed and as a consequence it will drag the rest of Australia down with it.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:39 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:Great piece jimmy boy.

Just watched this on YOU TUBE from Mr Bolt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_aOhl8srU

Love this bit from Mr Bolt . re Comrade Dan.

" Hes now babbling about how a super computer told him to extend this terrible lockdown and how there is no other choice "

What a scathing attack its quite obvious Dirty Dan does not give a stuff about what other Doctors the Business Sector Financial advisors have to say regarding a path forward for Victoria.

Why are not these people part of the process ????

Nah he just relies on his gang of Eight his incompetent beauracrats and the super computer/modelling.

Victoria is doomed and as a consequence it will drag the rest of Australia down with it.

Andrew Bolt's commentary on what is happening in Victoria is neither entertaing nor helpful. It's just political grandstanding .... nothing new. I'm surprised he spends time commenting on social, political and economic issues .... it must detract from his main priority which seems to be defending paedophiles.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:53 pm

:YMPARTY:
Your SA Pathology Test Results for COVID-19

Dear Jimmy_041, your COVID-19 test on 7-Sep-2020 is NEGATIVE
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby am Bays » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:00 pm

F*** Me

You-tube, a platform where anyone can upload videos of them pontificating on whatever they want without substantiating any of their credentials or having to go through a bona fide credentialing/registration process to establish their knowledge skills or experience with respect to what they are claiming to be a subject matter expert on.

I think I'll stick to getting my information from peer reviewed sources or where a persons knowledge on subject matters can be verified.

I'll stick to using YouTube for SA Footy replays from the 80s!
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby Armchair expert » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:07 pm

I bet apache uses the digital freedom platform
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:28 pm

Armchair expert wrote:I bet apache uses the digital freedom platform

Nahh i just use Comrade Dans Super Duper Computer. :)

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:14 pm

Found this on my fave YOU TUBE very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6VozdBC89I

Absolutely Disgusting Comrade Dan back in March 2020 was offered the latest computers for contact tracing for Victorians with Covid but declined.

I wonder how many lives could of been saved over the last six months.?????

Once again he should be sacked and then charged with murder of his citizens.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby DOC » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:20 pm

I assume your pants fit you like a glove.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby RB » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:26 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:I wonder how many lives could of been saved over the last six months.?????

Well you've changed your tune.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby Corona Man » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:28 pm

RB wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:I wonder how many lives could of been saved over the last six months.?????

Well you've changed your tune.

You think? The bloke has been all over the shop with erratic comments for over 200 pages of this thread.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 pm

Dirty Deeds and they're done Dan Dirt Cheap.

Have not changed my tune at all i have said any life lost to any Flu is very unfortunate.

Once again the elderly are the majority of the victims.

Once again there are therapies out there that work as per info i have posted gleaned off the WWW.

Dirty Dan and his admin are ABSOLUTELY USELESS.

When are the masses gonna wake up to his INCOMPETENCE.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby daysofourlives » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:45 pm

Dans super computer

super.jpg
super.jpg (54.34 KiB) Viewed 564 times
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby daysofourlives » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:46 pm

truth.jpg
truth.jpg (101.01 KiB) Viewed 557 times
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U88ZKJh ... n3CeLyJ5i8

Here you go, this is whats coming, youll all be safe now, happy??
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:54 pm

daysofourlives wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U88ZKJhztiM&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3K61eqmyLr_U0XNSJbOkLaQnjY4wMrZ1w-s-prNGMKqBUUsn3CeLyJ5i8

Here you go, this is whats coming, youll all be safe now, happy??

Nahh not good enough us sheep want a QR Code tattood on our fore heads. :rolleyes: :)

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Booney » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:04 pm

Here's a potato I found on the internet.

PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby The Bedge » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:05 pm

Booney wrote:Here's a potato I found on the internet.

Can you prove it's a potato?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby tipper » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:05 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Booney wrote:Here's a potato I found on the internet.

Can you prove it's a potato?
No, the potato proves we are all sheep. Duh

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion