RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5566 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Re: North Melbourne

Postby Trader » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:07 am

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:What are thoughts on Jared Polec's ommission for the game against the Crows? There has to be more to it than what Rhys Shaw is claiming. In last week's game against Carlton he had 25 possessions (16 contested) and kicked a goal. He probably would have kicked a second and possibly won the game if it wasn't for Jaspar Carrot. He was awarded 4 points in the AFL coaches award (I assume all from David Teague) and many "experts" judged him second best on ground. I hope Rhys Shaw isn't expecting Jared to develop defensive skills .... he's never had them and will never have them. Puzzling he gets dropped and Jaspar keeps getting picked.

Jared has always been a bit of a different individual that doesn't really fit in.
He struggled at Brisbane, while at Port he got married and didn't invite a single teammate to his wedding.
He's now moved on to the Roos and apparently is already looking to leave.
Rumors suggest he told Shaw during the week he wants a trade at the end of the season and Shaw said stuff it, if you're not with us now, you can watch for the rest of the season.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby Bum Crack » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:22 am

Trader wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:What are thoughts on Jared Polec's ommission for the game against the Crows? There has to be more to it than what Rhys Shaw is claiming. In last week's game against Carlton he had 25 possessions (16 contested) and kicked a goal. He probably would have kicked a second and possibly won the game if it wasn't for Jaspar Carrot. He was awarded 4 points in the AFL coaches award (I assume all from David Teague) and many "experts" judged him second best on ground. I hope Rhys Shaw isn't expecting Jared to develop defensive skills .... he's never had them and will never have them. Puzzling he gets dropped and Jaspar keeps getting picked.

Jared has always been a bit of a different individual that doesn't really fit in.
He struggled at Brisbane, while at Port he got married and didn't invite a single teammate to his wedding.
Rumors suggest he told Shaw during the week he wants a trade at the end of the season and Shaw said stuff it, if you're not with us now, you can watch for the rest of the season.

He sounds like a bit of a knob then.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 885 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Dutchy » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:52 pm

Great coaching, footy isn't always about stats and game day, Id say there is a fair chance he isn't doing what they want off the field and hub life is exposing this.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3484 times

Postby Dutchy » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:54 pm

Bum Crack wrote:Yeah I'd prefer to be an Adelaide supporter. At least they have some upside with the upcoming draft. North Melbourne are just perpetually shit. I would hate to be a supporter. Must really suck

Aged well......
Dutchy
Site Admin

Postby MW » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:18 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:Yeah I'd prefer to be an Adelaide supporter. At least they have some upside with the upcoming draft. North Melbourne are just perpetually shit. I would hate to be a supporter. Must really suck

Aged well......

What he said is still true regardless of the pantsing you gave us
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Dutchy » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:31 pm

Why do Adelaide have more upside in the upcoming draft than the Roos? As it stands right now we have 2 top 10 picks, Adelaide have 1
Dutchy
Site Admin

Postby Jim05 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:14 am

Dutchy wrote:Why do Adelaide have more upside in the upcoming draft than the Roos? As it stands right now we have 2 top 10 picks, Adelaide have 1
I think they were going off last week where the Crows had 1 and 7.
Would think they will trade Crouch for 2 and then if they can convince Edwards to join them that would be a pretty good start.
I don’t think there is much between the two draft wise though especially if North can move on some valuable players
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3536 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Booney » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:07 am

Dutchy wrote:

Aged well......

You know better than to hang your hat on Saturday's game.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7468 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby MW » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:12 am

Booney wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Aged well......

:lol: It's like celebrating winning an Ansett Cup game
MW
Coach

Postby Booney » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:15 am

MW wrote:
Booney wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Aged well......

:lol: It's like celebrating winning an Ansett Cup game

What's wrong with that?

PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7468 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby MW » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:17 am

it could be worse
Attachments
AFLX.JPG
AFLX.JPG (20.57 KiB) Viewed 2102 times
MW
Coach

Postby Armchair expert » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:52 am

I’d like to congratulate the crows on 365 days without a win
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1415 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:00 am

Armchair expert wrote:I’d like to congratulate the crows on 365 days without a win

New sponsor:

HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Dutchy » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:02 am

2020 is the year where you have to grab anything positive (apart from a test) that comes your way ;)
Dutchy
Site Admin

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:05 am

Trader wrote:

Well he still has WA and NSW to go.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:01 pm

Dutchy wrote:

Great coaching, footy isn't always about stats and game day, Id say there is a fair chance he isn't doing what they want off the field and hub life is exposing this.

Polec back in the team .... please explain? :shock:
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:47 am

Dutchy wrote:

Aged well......

I really hope you don't beat us tonight :lol:
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 885 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Spargo » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:31 am

Bum Crack wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Aged well......

4 day break having to coming back from Perth where you played your toughest game of the year
We’ve come off the closest thing to a training run you’ll see & haven’t travelled
I think we’re a silly chance.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5460 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby MW » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:18 pm

Spargo wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Aged well......

4 day break having to coming back from Perth where you played your toughest game of the year
We’ve come off the closest thing to a training run you’ll see & haven’t travelled
I think we’re a silly chance.

What absolute f..king garbage....
Clearly training runs are more intense :lol:
MW
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL