Port Adelaide 2020

Talk on the national game

Re: Port Adelaide 2020

Postby Booney » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:54 am

MW wrote:Bassett has already said Lycett is out again this week

I heard last night he needed to pass a fitness test, with Saturday > Thursday I doubt he'd be up for Melbourne.

Might bring Sam Hayes in for his debut.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7468 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:59 am

Booney wrote:

I heard last night he needed to pass a fitness test, with Saturday > Thursday I doubt he'd be up for Melbourne.

I can't see us beating Melbourne without him.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Jim05 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:15 am

Booney wrote:

Gawn should buy a lottery ticket
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3536 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby The Bedge » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:27 am

Booney, i'm disappointed.. that was a very positive review of a game that I thought played out horribly.

When your ruckman has the second most disposals on the ground for your side there is a problem.

Surprised they only lost the clearances by 10, seemed like STK smacked them hard.

By biggest issue Saturday was the lack of conversion from F50 entries and dominance, particularly the 3rd term - first half of the quarter was all PA and yet only registered I think 1.1? Seemed to revert back to old habits of just blazing in long towards Dixon and scrambling at ground level.

The decision to bring in Westhoff for McKenzie made little sense, and the perseverance of Ladhams in the ruck whilst getting smacked was strange.

Gray has hardly fired a shot this season, and Rozee has been poor for a fair few weeks now.

StK are travelling well and have a good balance across their list, but Ryder wasn't in the best 21 at PA last year, Houston traded end of year and they chopped Port to shreds Sat night.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Booney » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:35 am

The Bedge wrote:Booney, i'm disappointed.. that was a very positive review of a game that I thought played out horribly.

When your ruckman has the second most disposals on the ground for your side there is a problem.

Surprised they only lost the clearances by 10, seemed like STK smacked them hard.

By biggest issue Saturday was the lack of conversion from F50 entries and dominance, particularly the 3rd term - first half of the quarter was all PA and yet only registered I think 1.1? Seemed to revert back to old habits of just blazing in long towards Dixon and scrambling at ground level.

The decision to bring in Westhoff for McKenzie made little sense, and the perseverance of Ladhams in the ruck whilst getting smacked was strange.

Gray has hardly fired a shot this season, and Rozee has been poor for a fair few weeks now.

StK are travelling well and have a good balance across their list, but Ryder wasn't in the best 21 at PA last year, Houston traded end of year and they chopped Port to shreds Sat night.

I can't have the write up go forever, daisy wouldn't hang around. ;)

Whilst it was an awful game to watch and the umpiring completely mysterious the first 3 quarters I felt we were just a bit off and would finish off, then St Kilda smacked us in the middle. I agree, the part where I mentioned Amon, Duursma, etc not getting the ball is a worry and the inside mids need to lift to get them more of the ball.

Also could have thrown Dixon into the middle for a bit I thought, just to change things up.

Ryder is still capable, but it would have been irresponsible of Port to offer him the 2 years he wanted when Lycett, Ladhams and Hayes are on the list and are developing nicely.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby UK Fan » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:06 pm

The Bedge wrote:Booney, i'm disappointed.. that was a very positive review

What else did u expect ??
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!

MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.

Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Has liked: 1197 times
Been liked: 500 times

Postby Sheik Yerbouti » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:29 pm

If Jack Cahill just stands in the race at training with a picture of a 80's Port premiership team & drags Byrne-Jones to one side, shows him the pic & shaves that maxi pad off the back of his head the fella would win a Brownlow. Wouldn't hurt to drop the hyphen either, Port people would never allow a hyphenated name in the glory days they'd be thrashed like a red headed step child.
Hey soccer you owe us 45million.
Sheik Yerbouti
League - Best 21

Has liked: 201 times
Been liked: 204 times

Postby Booney » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:31 pm

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:If Jack Cahill just stands in the race at training with a picture of a 80's Port premiership team & drags Byrne-Jones to one side, shows him the pic & shaves that maxi pad off the back of his head the fella would win a Brownlow. Wouldn't hurt to drop the hyphen either, Port people would never allow a hyphenated name in the glory days they'd be thrashed like a red headed step child.

:lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:43 am

What's the deal with ticketing atm? Is it members only?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:16 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:What's the deal with ticketing atm? Is it members only?

PAFC MEMBERS PRIORITY GROUP 1
On-sale Tuesday 28 July, 9am (local)
Club 1870, Black Diamond and Platinum 11 game Power members who have pledged 100% of their membership to the Club.
Life Members, Past Players, Dad’s Army and Club Ambassador memberships.

PAFC MEMBERS PRIORITY GROUP 2
On-sale Tuesday 28 July, 12pm (local)
Gold and Silver 11 game Power members who have pledged 100% of their membership to the Club.
11 Game General Admission members who have pledged 100% of their membership to the Club.
AFL members with Port Adelaide Club Support.

PAFC MEMBERS PRIORITY GROUP 3
On-sale Tuesday 28 July, 3pm (local)
11 game Power members who have pledged 50-75% of their membership to the Club.
Reduced game access (3 game, 6 game, Country, Interstate, Flexi) Power members who have pledged 100% of their membership to the Club.

AOFM MEMBERS
Onsale Tuesday 28 July, 9am (local)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:47 pm

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:What's the deal with ticketing atm? Is it members only?

PAFC MEMBERS PRIORITY GROUP 1
On-sale Tuesday 28 July, 9am (local)
Club 1870, Black Diamond and Platinum 11 game Power members who have pledged 100% of their membership to the Club.
Life Members, Past Players, Dad’s Army and Club Ambassador memberships.

PAFC MEMBERS PRIORITY GROUP 2
On-sale Tuesday 28 July, 12pm (local)
Gold and Silver 11 game Power members who have pledged 100% of their membership to the Club.
11 Game General Admission members who have pledged 100% of their membership to the Club.
AFL members with Port Adelaide Club Support.

PAFC MEMBERS PRIORITY GROUP 3
On-sale Tuesday 28 July, 3pm (local)
11 game Power members who have pledged 50-75% of their membership to the Club.
Reduced game access (3 game, 6 game, Country, Interstate, Flexi) Power members who have pledged 100% of their membership to the Club.

AOFM MEMBERS
Onsale Tuesday 28 July, 9am (local)

Hmmm, a dude at work said he has a mate selling 7 of them, have to sit with the dog supporters though.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:52 pm

Selling? Poor form.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:59 pm

Booney wrote:Selling? Poor form.

At cost price apparently, can't attend now??
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:02 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:

At cost price apparently, can't attend now??

I understand, but, the ticket was probably paid for months ago and with max 6 or 7 homes games they'll work out to be about $70 a ticket if you've pledged the full amount. I wouldn't sell mine if I couldn't go, but that's me.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:07 pm

Booney wrote:
I understand, but, the ticket was probably paid for months ago and with max 6 or 7 homes games they'll work out to be about $70 a ticket if you've pledged the full amount. I wouldn't sell mine if I couldn't go, but that's me.

I was trying to get a couple of box tickets or be on standby incase of a pull out, the rep said his mate has tickets, he said I could grab two for $80 all up.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:09 pm

Any worse than high tier members being allocated absolutely garbage seats only to see other people sitting in their yearly seats?
I know of several Port folk who have rang the club to give them a spray and one of the folks at work won’t be going again unless he gets a better seat allocations.
Paying decent money to get shunted down to ground level and in amongst the Saints fans wasn’t his ideal night out
Jim05
Coach

Postby RB » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:14 pm

Being forced to sit in amongst Saints fans?

Good heavens...
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:15 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Any worse than high tier members being allocated absolutely garbage seats only to see other people sitting in their yearly seats?
I know of several Port folk who have rang the club to give them a spray and one of the folks at work won’t be going again unless he gets a better seat allocations.
Paying decent money to get shunted down to ground level and in amongst the Saints fans wasn’t his ideal night out

Ticketek assign the tickets, only 20,000 can go, pull your head in and enjoy the night out.

Did you say that too him?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:16 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:

I was trying to get a couple of box tickets or be on standby incase of a pull out, the rep said his mate has tickets, he said I could grab two for $80 all up.

Are memberships and tickets transferable?

Tickets must not be on-sold, any member caught re-selling their tickets will have their membership cancelled. If you are unable to attend you are permitted to forward your ticket to friends/family or notify Ticketek so your tickets can be reallocated to other members.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:21 pm

Booney wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

Ticketek assign the tickets, only 20,000 can go, pull your head in and enjoy the night out.

Did you say that too him?
No. He has paid top dollar and was given shithouse seats only to find out later on that folks who had far cheaper memberships got his seats in the western stand. Is it hard for whoever is responsible to give people tickets close enough in standard to the ones they have paid for.
Your top tier members should always be looked after first and the plebs get the scraps that are left
Jim05
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL