ATCA

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: ATCA

Postby The Bedge » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:12 am

Will Ingle Farm even have the money next year given the coach has moved on? Wasn't he a major factor in the $ available?

Also feel free to dump a truckload of cash at my doorstep if that's what's happening. :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Cuzzy87 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:19 pm

The Bedge wrote:Will Ingle Farm even have the money next year given the coach has moved on? Wasn't he a major factor in the $ available?

Also feel free to dump a truckload of cash at my doorstep if that's what's happening. :lol:

Who says he's moved on? Just because he's not coaching doesn't mean he might not still be involved.

Not sure what postman is send you mail, but I think I'd be getting a new one.
Cuzzy87
Mini-League

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Postby The Bedge » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:31 pm

Cuzzy87 wrote:Who says he's moved on? Just because he's not coaching doesn't mean he might not still be involved.

Well he might remain at the club - wrong of me to assume otherwise, I just thought he might seek a new coaching gig elsewhere.

Although the bolded part above makes me think you know as much as I do. :lol: ;)
The Bedge
Coach

Postby thevoice » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:33 pm

Cuzzy87 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Will Ingle Farm even have the money next year given the coach has moved on? Wasn't he a major factor in the $ available?

Who says he's moved on? Just because he's not coaching doesn't mean he might not still be involved.

Not sure what postman is send you mail, but I think I'd be getting a new one.

Hahahaha
thevoice
Rookie

Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Lockleys

Postby Wizard of Oz » Wed May 06, 2020 8:57 pm

LOL In between playing golf, Tim Davey is a Rocket.
Wizard of Oz
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Browny007 » Sat May 09, 2020 9:41 pm

Ingle farm success has come from several different areas over the last 3 season.
Gordon definitely played his part but is not the only reason behind the clubs success. The committee works as hard as any to get the results. The players and supporters are loyal and attended several cricket shows throughout the season. The Bunnings bbq each off season can have upto 10-15 helpers in a day. They have fantastic sponsors.
I can’t see the standard dropping of because Chris has taking over as coach as the support from the committee players and supporters is to strong. It’s a very good club that will always recruit strongly.
From what I have seen and heard they are on par with most clubs on player payments incentives but I don’t think they would be top 5 in that department but they do offer a great family friendly club with good meals and some cracking functions that can play a role in signing players.
Browny007
Mini-League

Been liked: 10 times
Grassroots Team: Kilburn

Postby Sam Sung » Mon May 11, 2020 9:45 am

Browny007 wrote:Ingle farm success has come from several different areas over the last 3 season.
Gordon definitely played his part but is not the only reason behind the clubs success. The committee works as hard as any to get the results. The players and supporters are loyal and attended several cricket shows throughout the season. The Bunnings bbq each off season can have upto 10-15 helpers in a day. They have fantastic sponsors.
I can’t see the standard dropping of because Chris has taking over as coach as the support from the committee players and supporters is to strong. It’s a very good club that will always recruit strongly.
From what I have seen and heard they are on par with most clubs on player payments incentives but I don’t think they would be top 5 in that department but they do offer a great family friendly club with good meals and some cracking functions that can play a role in signing players.

Who is coaching Ingle Farm?
Sam Sung
Mini-League

Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Barossa District

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Mon May 11, 2020 9:56 am

Sam Sung wrote:
Browny007 wrote:Ingle farm success has come from several different areas over the last 3 season.

Who is coaching Ingle Farm?

Chris McLean
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby the smokey » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:43 am

Matt Cuconits signed, sealed and delivered will be @ Ingle Farm next year
the smokey
Rookie

Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 27 times

Postby Tony Clifton » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:53 pm

the smokey wrote:Matt Cuconits signed, sealed and delivered will be @ Ingle Farm next year

Would his brothers play there too?
This is Tony Clifton! A name to respect! A name to fear!
Tony Clifton
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1462 times
Been liked: 244 times
Grassroots Team: Adelaide University

Postby the smokey » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:21 pm

Tony Clifton wrote:
the smokey wrote:Matt Cuconits signed, sealed and delivered will be @ Ingle Farm next year

Would his brothers play there too?

My mail is that one of the brothers will be following and the other may stay at TTG but I would still say there is a chance that both will follow.
Couldn't see either of his brothers playing A1 but both would fit well into the A3 side
the smokey
Rookie

Postby The Bedge » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:11 pm

the smokey wrote:Couldn't see either of his brothers playing A1 but both would fit well into the A3 side

3rd Grade ~ A3.. shows really just how much the grade setup needs to be looked at.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:53 am

Any clubs use the Flicx pitches for juniors? Any feedback?
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Harry49 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:28 pm

The Bedge wrote:Any clubs use the Flicx pitches for juniors? Any feedback?

I don't know if anyone from Walkerville is on here, but they were used as a trial club for SACA and use these pitches.
From my understanding our juniors didn't have any negative feedback.
Harry49
Rookie

Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 21 times
Grassroots Team: Para Hills

Postby Catter4lyfe » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:22 pm

Work great from what ive heard down at the cattery. Make friday nights at the club very good with multiple games on around the ground.
Catter4lyfe
Mini-League

Been liked: 6 times
Grassroots Team: Walkerville

Postby Keefy » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:01 pm

Catter4lyfe wrote:

Work great from what ive heard down at the cattery. Make friday nights at the club very good with multiple games on around the ground.
You need a fairly firm surface under them such as Walkerville Oval otherwise they don't work too well

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Keefy
League - Best 21

Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 181 times
Grassroots Team: Ironbank

Postby The Bedge » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:57 am

Thanks gents, doesn’t seem like it’ll be a great fit for our club then we have quite a soft spongey surface.

Might work well for my backyard though :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby the smokey » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:02 pm

With the Grade comp a shambles at the moment I think ATCA has done a really good job getting on the front foot with proposed fixtures and team listings presented.

The work they are doing from a social media perspective is excellent.
the smokey
Rookie

Postby tigerpie » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:10 pm

the smokey wrote:With the Grade comp a shambles at the moment I think ATCA has done a really good job getting on the front foot with proposed fixtures and team listings presented.

Hi David ;)
tigerpie
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 498 times
Been liked: 429 times

Postby the smokey » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:35 pm

tigerpie wrote:
the smokey wrote:With the Grade comp a shambles at the moment I think ATCA has done a really good job getting on the front foot with proposed fixtures and team listings presented.

Hi David ;)

Hahaha - Certainly not David, but I didn't think anyone can argue with the good work they have done so far.
the smokey
Rookie

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps