Southern Football League

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Southern Football League

Postby tigerland09 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:58 pm

I wouldn't wanna see a knob like marbles around at any Aldinga games, clearly not a true AFC supporter.
tigerland09
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 8 times

Postby marbles » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:04 pm

your passion is wonderful but im sure youve been around the club for about maybe 2 minutes

youre just the next batch of hopefuls on the Aldinga board who thinks there is hope but you too are delusional and youll take off soon when all your efforts go no where, just like the past 20 years have gone... no where, still winning 1 game a year

if you really cared go ask the players maybe what theyd like to do this week, and not your juniors or your womens, but your MENS AGRADE

ask the MEN out their breaking their bones and smashing their bodies and being thrashed by 20 goals and who cant even compete to kick a single goal...... Ask them if theyd like to play Flagstaff Hill or Morphett Vale this week.... or instead play Flinders Uni or Mitchell Park or Greenacres or Lonsdale this week

take a vote, maybe listen to the men representing your jumper instead of the rest of your delusional board who've obviously got you to another season of just ONE win and 16 thrashings

your juniors might be wonderful but all the fees those parents are paying to pay your below average agraders to get smashed by 20 goals every week your whole existence is a moronic delusional joke.... so i repeat....

GO TO DIV 7 AMMOS or stop fielding MENS TEAMS and wasting everybodys time and money.
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 258 times

Postby shoe boy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:18 am

GO TO DIV 7 AMMOS or stop fielding MENS TEAMS and wasting everybodys time and money.[/quote]

You are a total tool and lack any knowledge of the AFC or the SFL , your constant dribble of the ammos :lol: is laughable !! Why dont you spend your energy supporting Kilburn or Salisbury West .
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby south4life » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:33 am

marbles wrote:your passion is wonderful but im sure youve been around the club for about maybe 2 minutes

youre just the next batch of hopefuls on the Aldinga board who thinks there is hope but you too are delusional and youll take off soon when all your efforts go no where, just like the past 20 years have gone... no where, still winning 1 game a year

if you really cared go ask the players maybe what theyd like to do this week, and not your juniors or your womens, but your MENS AGRADE

ask the MEN out their breaking their bones and smashing their bodies and being thrashed by 20 goals and who cant even compete to kick a single goal...... Ask them if theyd like to play Flagstaff Hill or Morphett Vale this week.... or instead play Flinders Uni or Mitchell Park or Greenacres or Lonsdale this week

take a vote, maybe listen to the men representing your jumper instead of the rest of your delusional board who've obviously got you to another season of just ONE win and 16 thrashings

your juniors might be wonderful but all the fees those parents are paying to pay your below average agraders to get smashed by 20 goals every week your whole existence is a moronic delusional joke.... so i repeat....

GO TO DIV 7 AMMOS or stop fielding MENS TEAMS and wasting everybodys time and money.

I've been at the club for 6 years, a little longer than 2 minutes. I've never claimed to be on 'the board', if your such an expert you'd know it's a committee. The A grade players don't want to play in a comp with no atmosphere at games, they want to play in a comp where community matters, they want to play in a comp that has 5 grades play on the same day. I guarantee I'm closer to all aspects of AFC than you. You can claim my passion is misplaced and that I'll take off. Except club is full of people like myself that won't back down and the only time we will step aside is when we are successful.

And your claim that 'my' or 'AFC' existence is a moronic joke, is really laughable. AFC has existed for 140 years, if that moronic then your the one who is delusional.

When was the last time you a AFC supporter stepped foot inside the club, when was the last time you attended a game? If your such an expert come and have your say. What you'll find is that you've probably been weeded out along with a handful of other 'experts'
south4life
Mini-League

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Aldinga

Postby heater31 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:09 am

Let it go gents. Only fishing and you SFL bkokes are taking the bait
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby marbles » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:21 am

U know so much about what the players want.

Look how wonderfully youve just portrayed your off field ego

As long as youre excellent right?

Put your players first for a change, and if you had any intelligence youd recognize that exactly what im doing

Wanting fairness victory and joy on a saturday afternoon for men who put their body on the line for the club

Enjoy another miserable Saturday night at the club with all coaches have to front members trying to justify another thrashing cos no one has the balls to put the players first.

But hey 300 a game to get thrashed who cares right....sign me up.
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby south4life » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:42 am

marbles wrote:U know so much about what the players want.

Put your players first for a change, and if you had any intelligence youd recognize that exactly what im doing

Wanting fairness victory and joy on a saturday afternoon for men who put their body on the line for the club

Enjoy another miserable Saturday night at the club with all coaches have to front members trying to justify another thrashing cos no one has the balls to put the players first.

Again I guarantee I'm.closer to every aspect of AFC than you ever have been, I'm close to the players and they have expressed what they want. They have their say and if AFC went to ammos most of the A grade players would leave the club.

How many players have you spoken to this week? Did I see you at training last night? Again in ask when was the last time you were at the club, at a game or at pressos? You portray that your a supporter and want what's best for the players yet won't answer what level of support you offer to the players you claim to care about? You questioned my role and time put in for the club, I responded and if that comes across as egotistical then so be it.

See you at the game tomorrow Marbles? Or will you be refreshing your feed all day?
south4life
Mini-League

Postby Second Team » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:45 am

I went to the match on Saturday at Aldinga and I have to say I was impressed with both the club and the Aldinga players. I saw both the B and the A grades. While both sides where well beaten they played with passion and didn't throw in the towel.
I also got great service in both the bar and the canteen was excellent. Well done AFC.
Second Team
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby cracka » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:01 am

south4life wrote:
marbles wrote:U know so much about what the players want.

Again I guarantee I'm.closer to every aspect of AFC than you ever have been, I'm close to the players and they have expressed what they want. They have their say and if AFC went to ammos most of the A grade players would leave the club.

How many players have you spoken to this week? Did I see you at training last night? Again in ask when was the last time you were at the club, at a game or at pressos? You portray that your a supporter and want what's best for the players yet won't answer what level of support you offer to the players you claim to care about? You questioned my role and time put in for the club, I responded and if that comes across as egotistical then so be it.

See you at the game tomorrow Marbles? Or will you be refreshing your feed all day?

I believe Marbles is from the Henley Football Club & has been trolling the SFL forum for years.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby shoe boy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:11 am

I believe Marbles is from the Henley Football Club & has been trolling the SFL forum for years.[/quote]

I hope he celebrated the 3 wins this year for the Sharks !
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby MatteeG » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:44 pm

marbles wrote:If you dont put your agrade in division 7 ammos like marion and lonsdale have done, in my opinion you are pissing on each individuals investment and commitment to your club and telling them its sweet lemonade

Yep, after last year's excitement I bet Lonny is just pumping with a winless season in Divvy 6.

I enjoy your fishing adventures occasionally marbles but reckon Dingy are on the right track with the juniors.
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby marbles » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:07 pm

MatteeG wrote:
marbles wrote:If you dont put your agrade in division 7 ammos like marion and lonsdale have done, in my opinion you are pissing on each individuals investment and commitment to your club and telling them its sweet lemonade

Yep, after last year's excitement I bet Lonny is just pumping with a winless season in Divvy 6.

I enjoy your fishing adventures occasionally marbles but reckon Dingy are on the right track with the juniors.

Yea yea keep pissing on their leg and telling them its raining

I could probably look through this forum 10 years back and see similar posts. Such as its not great right now but our junior program is really good....10 years later still cant win a seniors game still cant even kick a goal even with paid players on the field

Affiliation with clubs like flaggies and shoes is like putting your under 11s up against their under 16s

Imagine aldinga vs mitchell park this week....much more hope for the players, for kicking actual goals, for actually maybe winning and for experiencing non-miserable times at the club on Saturday night.... and happy days means happy revenue $$$$
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby Dutchy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:37 pm

I know you are trolling Marbles and a couple of your posts are now gone, but good on Aldinga for putting some plans in place to be successful in the SFL, they actually have a lot of things going for it that other clubs don't.

Easy option would be to play parklands footy, but they have goals to be competitive against better teams than Mitchell Park, with all due respect.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3484 times

Postby am Bays » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:59 pm

As someone whose spent the 90s living in 'Dingy (Aldinga Beach Rd) and then then watching the SFL from afar and even doing some umpiring in it over the last 12 years I've lost count of how many times I've read in the Southern Times Messenger about the plans for Aldinga FC to come good.

Waiting for Aldinga FC to come good is like leaving the porch light on for Harold Holt....
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby marbles » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:04 pm

How is it trolling when i seek victories for the aldinga footy club

All those opposing me here from other SFL clubs are only doing so because keeping aldinga in their league gives them wins on the board, and you insulting mitchell park fc is equivalent to insulting aldinga.

Behind closed doors they could not give a toss that the aldinga community cannot win games of footy

Im fighting for success at the sharks, victories, and things to celebrate on saturday night, instead of paying players for 20 goal losses and doing so for another 10 years.
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby south4life » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:40 pm

marbles wrote:How is it trolling when i seek victories for the aldinga footy club

All those opposing me here from other SFL clubs are only doing so because keeping aldinga in their league gives them wins on the board, and you insulting mitchell park fc is equivalent to insulting aldinga.

Behind closed doors they could not give a toss that the aldinga community cannot win games of footy

Im fighting for success at the sharks, victories, and things to celebrate on saturday night, instead of paying players for 20 goal losses and doing so for another 10 years.

I'd love to hear how you are 'fighting for success'? Writing on a forum isn't 'fighting' for anything. Your simply laughable marbles. Again I ask what have you contributed to AFC to make you such a expert. Pretty quiet on that front. How much did your membership cost?
south4life
Mini-League

Postby Dutchy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:48 pm

Thoughts on Myponga marbles?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3484 times

Postby marbles » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:14 pm

south4life wrote:
marbles wrote:How is it trolling when i seek victories for the aldinga footy club

I'd love to hear how you are 'fighting for success'? Writing on a forum isn't 'fighting' for anything. Your simply laughable marbles. Again I ask what have you contributed to AFC to make you such a expert. Pretty quiet on that front. How much did your membership cost?

Blah blah im not going to bow to your dribble

Tomorrow when your 'friends' are getting slaughtered once again how about considering what would be a better alternative for them to maybe experiencing elation and joy on a footy field whilst being at your club. But like you say the juniors are really great and thats all that really matters right?
marbles
Assistant Coach

Postby Down the Hill » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:24 pm

Let it go guys. He calls himself Marbles because he spends his time looking for the ones he lost years ago. But Dutchy you can give up with the constant parkland reference. The AdFL only has a very small percentage of truly parklands grounds and the ability to park cars around the oval doesn't automatically make for a decent footy oval. In fact most AdFL grounds have far better surfaces than the grassless offerings of many SFL grounds.
Down the Hill
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 275 times
Grassroots Team: Brighton District & OS

Postby am Bays » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:28 pm

Dutchy wrote:Thoughts on Myponga marbles?

I’ll bite Dutchy, at best would lay finals in the SFL, at worst would be 7th.

They have cove and Dingy covered easily would be on par with MV and HV ATM

They are actually following the model you promote, few recruits reliance on home grown talent.

There best junior recently made the All Aust team at the 16s champs in Launceston.

They’re going OK
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL