Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby HH3 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:48 am

Booney wrote:Your tongue is calling for hops, you look at the clock and it's 10:45am....

Only an hour and fifteen left for you then? ;)
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby RB » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:31 pm

FlyingHigh wrote:Time Setting B in March

In general because it ruins the best mornings of the year, the winding down of summer with the early warm evenings and we can go from it to virtually winter in 3 weeks if we have an average break to the season, all for no real gain.

More specifically, trying to get through the last few weeks of training for my next marathon. If I want to get up and go for a run at 6 or 6.30 in the middle of winter, that's fine, I should expect it to be dark, but not in March.

This.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:48 pm

People that don't return their trolley to the trolley bay after using it during shopping and leaving it in the carpark to become a hazard for others. Pure f**king laziness and it really shits me.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times

Postby cracka » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:05 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:People that don't return their trolley to the trolley bay after using it during shopping and leaving it in the carpark to become a hazard for others. Pure f**king laziness and it really shits me.

Yep. I actually posted that on here a couple of years ago & some users said I was being petty.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby The Ash Man » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:48 am

HH3 wrote:Our company deals with CCA, and just received the info on the closure.

CCA are investing $90m in their QLD site alone, while upping production in QLD, NSW, Vic & WA.

SA is now just an unneeded expense.

They are saving $20M/year by leaving SA, mainly due to utilities

They had a meeting with the state govt outlining their intentions to leave and were given a shoulder shrug.

I have seen drawings for an apartment complex that has pre-approval already for the site
The Ash Man
Coach

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby DOC » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:21 pm

The Ash Man wrote:
HH3 wrote:Our company deals with CCA, and just received the info on the closure.

CCA are investing $90m in their QLD site alone, while upping production in QLD, NSW, Vic & WA.

SA is now just an unneeded expense.

They are saving $20M/year by leaving SA, mainly due to utilities

They had a meeting with the state govt outlining their intentions to leave and were given a shoulder shrug.

I have seen drawings for an apartment complex that has pre-approval already for the site

According to CCA, they did not meet with the government (politicians) at any stage.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:35 am

Motorist's that don't place themselves close to the middle of the road when waiting to turn right at an intersection.

Mawson Lakes is shocking for it, either coming out of the shopping centre or when people turn right on to Central Link, it turns the whole area into a gridlock.

I tried telling someone if they moved across a foot it will free up about 15 cars, they gave me the bird as soon as I squeezed past them, it wasn't received well.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Spargo » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:56 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Motorist's that don't place themselves close to the middle of the road when waiting to turn right at an intersection.

Add to that the retards that do 10km p/hour under the speed limit in the right hand lane. Then there's the arseclowns who when turning right, (with no arrow) won't enter the intersection even though the light is green. And don't forget wankers who don't know how to use an indicator when at a roundabout or when changing lanes.
Every f##king day...
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby HH3 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:58 am

Spargo wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Motorist's that don't place themselves close to the middle of the road when waiting to turn right at an intersection.

Add to that the retards that do 10km p/hour under the speed limit in the right hand lane. Then there's the arseclowns who when turning right, (with no arrow) won't enter the intersection even though the light is green. And don't forget wankers who don't know how to use an indicator when at a roundabout or when changing lanes.
Every f##king day...

That parts redundant, because both lanes have the same rules under 80km/hr, but people that do 10kms under are f**kwits.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:08 am

Spargo wrote:

Every f##king day...

Yes, all of the above.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby carey » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:58 am

Having to work a 11 hour day before going back to my room to shower and change before driving home to Adelaide from Geelong :shock: :twisted:

Going to be a very long drive.....
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:19 am

carey wrote:Having to work a 11 hour day before going back to my room to shower and change before driving home to Adelaide from Geelong :shock: :twisted:

Going to be a very long drive.....

Track down Joel Selwood, should cut some travel time off.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Psyber » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Spargo wrote:

Every f##king day...

The thing that annoys me on country highways is that the people doing 10 kph below the limit tend to speed up when they enter the occasional passing lane region and you still can't pass them legally. I assume, charitably, that the wider road gives them confidence to go faster rather than that they are just being bastards...

On the SE freeway I tend to use the left most lane and pass them on that side when the centre and right lane are occupied by a pair of these twits, as apart from the occasional truck that lane is usually empty at the times I travel. The "nervous Nellies" tend to stay in the centre lane in case they can't get out of the left one when there is actually a truck ahead. (Doing that you just need to keep your eyes well ahead and spot the trucks while you still have time to accelerate more and move out to the centre again.)
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:06 pm

Psyber wrote:The thing that annoys me on country highways is that the people doing 10 kph below the limit tend to speed up when they enter the occasional passing lane region and you still can't pass them legally. I assume, charitably, that the wider road gives them confidence to go faster rather than that they are just being bastards...

Yes! This happens alot to my girlfriend and I. We get annoyed because we're stuck behind them doing 10/15 kph under and soon as a overtaking lane comes up we think you beauty we can pass them but they speed up to the limit so we can't pass them legally in time before the lane ends! I would love to know why people do that. Like you say maybe they are being bastards?
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times

Postby Psyber » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:20 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
Psyber wrote:The thing that annoys me on country highways is that the people doing 10 kph below the limit tend to speed up when they enter the occasional passing lane region and you still can't pass them legally. I assume, charitably, that the wider road gives them confidence to go faster rather than that they are just being bastards...

Yes! This happens alot to my girlfriend and I. We get annoyed because we're stuck behind them doing 10/15 kph under and soon as a overtaking lane comes up we think you beauty we can pass them but they speed up to the limit so we can't pass them legally in time before the lane ends! I would love to know why people do that. Like you say maybe they are being bastards?

It brings out in me the impulse to take a quick glance around for cameras and if it looks fairly clear open up and flash past while still in the passing zone.
(I've been playing around with the "Sport Mode" and "Race Mode" settings on my RS 265 Renault lately, now I've recovered some of my points.)
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby RustyCage » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Get in the car to start the drive back to adelaide from the Riverland, cricket on the radio, great! Over and a half later "we'll now say goodbye to SA listeners who will now hear the call of some stupid A League game"

FFS.

Only thing more boring than watching soccer on tv is listening to it on the radio.
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby am Bays » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:54 pm

RustyCage wrote:Get in the car to start the drive back to adelaide from the Riverland, cricket on the radio, great! Over and a half later "we'll now say goodbye to SA listeners who will now hear the call of some stupid A League game"

FFS.

Only thing more boring than watching soccer on tv is listening to it on the radio.

ABC Radio sport has been shite here in SA for years.

Started when they stopped broadcasting the Coodabeens

Soccer instead of Test Cricket, FMD!!
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:10 am

Are the coodabeens still actually going? Wouldnt picked that
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Magellan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:26 am

Footy Chick wrote:Are the coodabeens still actually going? Wouldnt picked that

Digger the old Collingwood fan must be 150 years old now, and tiny Timmy from Thomastown is probably not so tiny. ;)
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:25 am

Magellan wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Are the coodabeens still actually going? Wouldnt picked that

Digger the old Collingwood fan must be 150 years old now, and tiny Timmy from Thomastown is probably not so tiny. ;)

He'd be in his 40's at least by now... I still have a Coodabeens almanac at home somewhere, including the words to some of their great songs like "Demott Brereton is a hood" :lol: and "the Ballad of Robbie Muir" :lol: as well as the wise words of Guru Bob
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion