23%
Rosewater
3%
Woodville South
9%

Total votes : 88

Re: Ch9AFL Division 5 - 2017

Postby marbles » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:38 pm

absolutebath wrote:Lockleys just starting to gain a little momentum and keeping things on the downlow
I'm sure the Zedman is going to deny and deflect like the master tactician he is but plenty of little wins over the pre season
Last years medalist big Martinello has come back bigger, stronger and hungrier with 4-6 kgs added to the frame
A few senior players seem to have made a bit of a commitment to the big chief and will curtail the European in season holidays in 2017
Not sure how the 10 million dollar redevelopment is going but that is sure to be handy
Good numbers on the track and a couple of good committee additions to assist the growth in junior programs
Some of the boys really feeling the sting of a missed opportunity last year and keen to make amends
A few lads in the human movement Uni courses looking to bring in some late recruits to add to the depth
#BathyengagesZedman

Haha ive never known anyone to elaborate their facebook stalking discoveries so well and translate them into backpage sports headlines

Is martinello's fb pic fat as now so we'll say he's added a coupla kegs?

Great write up nonetheless
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 276 times
Been liked: 259 times

Postby absolutebath » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:46 pm

marbles wrote:
absolutebath wrote:Lockleys just starting to gain a little momentum and keeping things on the downlow
I'm sure the Zedman is going to deny and deflect like the master tactician he is but plenty of little wins over the pre season
Last years medalist big Martinello has come back bigger, stronger and hungrier with 4-6 kgs added to the frame
A few senior players seem to have made a bit of a commitment to the big chief and will curtail the European in season holidays in 2017
Not sure how the 10 million dollar redevelopment is going but that is sure to be handy
Good numbers on the track and a couple of good committee additions to assist the growth in junior programs
Some of the boys really feeling the sting of a missed opportunity last year and keen to make amends
A few lads in the human movement Uni courses looking to bring in some late recruits to add to the depth
#BathyengagesZedman

Haha ive never known anyone to elaborate their facebook stalking discoveries so well and translate them into backpage sports headlines

Had a beer with a mate on the weekend from LFC and he had no idea any info he gave me could result in #bathybanter # bathybangs or #bathybreakingnews
Not actually friends with Hayden but I was more leaning to the fact he has been with a personal trainer and hitting the gym as opposed to filling his days with #Bathyburgers
absolutebath
Under 16s

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 21 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Postby zedman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:47 pm

#BathyengagesZedman

engaged..

file://server/Users/steve/My%20Document ... 016-17.pdf

An amount of $2.5 million has been budgeted for further shared community facilities and related development, with further funding of $5.0 million projected over the next two years. The funding is for the redevelopment of Lockleys Oval and Apex Park.

not sure when it starts but it was promised if the coalition was elected..we await patiently..

in regards to recruiting, we are always fishing for king george but equally happy to catch a few other fish..we dont have the flashy lure$ others do.. :)

H has had a big summer in the gym..

we love human movement and uni students bathy..all welcome at rutland ave!
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1079 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby absolutebath » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:07 pm

zedman wrote:
#BathyengagesZedman

engaged..

file://server/Users/steve/My%20Document ... 016-17.pdf

An amount of $2.5 million has been budgeted for further shared community facilities and related development, with further funding of $5.0 million projected over the next two years. The funding is for the redevelopment of Lockleys Oval and Apex Park.

not sure when it starts but it was promised if the coalition was elected..we await patiently..

in regards to recruiting, we are always fishing for king george but equally happy to catch a few other fish..we dont have the flashy lure$ others do.. :)

H has had a big summer in the gym..

we love human movement and uni students bathy..all welcome at rutland ave!

Love your work Zed
Maybe get some of the human movement girls in to help with the training and stuff.
I saw them on a pub crawl and had to take leave for a bit of a #bathybat
absolutebath
Under 16s

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 21 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Postby zedman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:11 pm

i like your thinking bathy.. ;)
zedman
Coach

Postby Bluedemon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:19 pm

I can still be handy in the FP Zedman
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 97 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby mighty hounds » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:25 pm

absolutebath wrote:
marbles wrote:
#BathyengagesZedman

Had a beer with a mate on the weekend from LFC and he had no idea any info he gave me could result in #bathybanter # bathybangs or #bathybreakingnews
Not actually friends with Hayden but I was more leaning to the fact he has been with a personal trainer and hitting the gym as opposed to filling his days with #Bathyburgers

Hahahaha what a load of bs, 4-6 kgs my backside. Hasn't changed his profile picture for 2-3 years
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby marbles » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:49 pm

He looking pretty fit to me no extra kilos there batholomu

marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 276 times
Been liked: 259 times

Postby Kick'n Back » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Kersbrook football club are looking for a trial game on the 18th of march. We can not host the game as oval is unavailable. Pm me if interested
Kick'n Back
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 14 times

Postby zedman » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:21 pm

Dolphin Treasure wrote:
zedman wrote:chris and jimmy will be valuable players and dowlo is a surprise packet..good runner and skills are pretty good..

a young top shelf player at his sanfl club last year is training with the dolphins i believe..

Their is a few CBC lads who have played a game or 2 for us while they were at school, played SANFL last season but I can't really remember names off the top of my head. I haven't heard of any SANFL lads training with CBCOCFC.

rumour wont go away..heard it again last night.. :)
zedman
Coach

Postby Dolphin Treasure » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:16 am

zedman wrote:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:
zedman wrote:chris and jimmy will be valuable players and dowlo is a surprise packet..good runner and skills are pretty good..

a young top shelf player at his sanfl club last year is training with the dolphins i believe..

Their is a few CBC lads who have played a game or 2 for us while they were at school, played SANFL last season but I can't really remember names off the top of my head. I haven't heard of any SANFL lads training with CBCOCFC.

rumour wont go away..heard it again last night.. :)

Phil Raymond.
Dolphin Treasure
Rookie

Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: CBCOC

Postby jake the snake » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:24 am

Heard jake johanason to CBC
jake the snake
Under 16s

Been liked: 12 times

Postby carey » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:58 am

jake the snake wrote:Heard jake johanason to CBC

Signed at Salisbury North
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2809 times
Been liked: 2997 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby bubba love » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:29 pm

Cbc trained at the snake pit about a month ago while havens were there, johansen was with cbc
bubba love
Under 18s

Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Mallee Park

Postby Dolphin Treasure » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:54 pm

bubba love wrote:Cbc trained at the snake pit about a month ago while havens were there, johansen was with cbc

Would b a massive in. We'll take him & his brother from Salisbury Nth!!! Then we'd have all 3 brothers playing for us.... Unfortunately I doubt it will happen.
Dolphin Treasure
Rookie

Postby Booney » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:02 am

carey wrote:
jake the snake wrote:Heard jake johanason to CBC

Signed at Salisbury North

Nope, at Woodville West Torrens.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10780 times

Postby Booney » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:12 pm

@carey

The Woodville West Torrens Football Club wishes to advise all it members, corporate partners, sponsors and supporters of the signing of players Jake Johansen and Jordan West and Assistant Coach Brian Haraida for the 2017 Season.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10780 times

Postby Dolphin Treasure » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:45 pm

Booney wrote:@carey

The Woodville West Torrens Football Club wishes to advise all it members, corporate partners, sponsors and supporters of the signing of players Jake Johansen and Jordan West and Assistant Coach Brian Haraida for the 2017 Season.

Jake had been training with us all year. Was always doubtful he'd play but we were a slim chance, he bought a training top last week. That a got a few of us hopeful :lol:

Good luck to Jake at the eagles & maybe 1 day we can get him in purple and white playing with his brother.
Dolphin Treasure
Rookie

Postby zedman » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:01 pm

Dolphin Treasure wrote:

you lied DT! :D
zedman
Coach

Postby Dolphin Treasure » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:28 pm

zedman wrote:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:

you lied DT! :D

Hahahaha never lied, Phil Raymond is training with us. ;) jake is only a lil fella, he's easy to miss.
Dolphin Treasure
Rookie

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League