I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby The Bedge » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Thanks Magellan, there was a receipt, believe it was made out to both - i'll have to get the mrs to dig it up.

Appreciate your help, i'll give them a call!
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3196 times
Been liked: 4035 times

Postby The Bedge » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:20 pm

amber_fluid wrote:How in this day and age can scumbags still get away without paying child support?

This.. i'll never understand how!

Not only how they get away without paying, but why would you want to not pay? That's your flesh and blood, surely you want to do right by them?! Just makes no sense to me.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:34 pm

Zartan wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:How in this day and age can scumbags still get away without paying child support?

This.. i'll never understand how!

Not only how they get away without paying, but why would you want to not pay? That's your flesh and blood, surely you want to do right by them?! Just makes no sense to me.

Exactly.
Kids come before $$$$ spent on me..........everyday of the week, for mine!
Last edited by amber_fluid on Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2234 times
Been liked: 2528 times

Postby Magellan » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:47 pm

Zartan wrote:Thanks Magellan, there was a receipt, believe it was made out to both - i'll have to get the mrs to dig it up.

No worries, good luck. Let us know how you get on.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:50 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
How in this day and age can scumbags still get away without paying child support?

I agree, I've had to pay child support for 18 years to crazy ex that stabbed me and I only went out with for a few months, I spent over $20K in court costs to try to see my son but she never showed any time and kept moving so I couldn't track her down, it saddens me deeply to miss out on seeing him grow up and to see what traits of mine he has, not to mention what perception she has given him of me considering she's still a bi-polar alcoholic by all reports of those who have bumped into her over the years.

On the other hand, I shake my head at some women, I seen a chick post on FB how much of an arsehole her ex is because he wouldn't contribute to her son's school camp to Victoria as she added that the ex thinks paying his $430 per week is enough, sheesh, the kids go to a public school and she's shacked up with some other social misfit, how much do kids cost??
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4348 times
Been liked: 7942 times

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:56 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
How in this day and age can scumbags still get away without paying child support?

I agree, I've had to pay child support for 18 years to crazy ex that stabbed me and I only went out with for a few months, I spent over $20K in court costs to try to see my son but she never showed any time and kept moving so I couldn't track her down, it saddens me deeply to miss out on seeing him grow up and to see what traits of mine he has, not to mention what perception she has given him of me considering she's still a bi-polar alcoholic by all reports of those who have bumped into her over the years.

On the other hand, I shake my head at some women, I seen a chick post on FB how much of an arsehole her ex is because he wouldn't contribute to her son's school camp to Victoria as she added that the ex thinks paying his $430 per week is enough, sheesh, the kids go to a public school and she's shacked up with some other social misfit, how much do kids cost??

WOW.
Do you have any contact with your son now he is older?
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:02 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

WOW.
Do you have any contact with your son now he is older?

Nope, I waited until he was 18 before sending him a pm through facebook but had no reply, I'd assume that she'd have access to it and intercepted it, I explained how he he has siblings that would love to meet him and that I have a pretty good stable life, it has really depressed me over the years, he looks so much like my son and I.

Not to mention that my current partner found out via a CSA assessment that she found while cleaning, she thought I must've snuck a kid in between splitting with my wife and meeting her, it was a bit of a worry considering I had previously told her that I hadn't even had a girlfriend during my downtime LOL.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Mate, if there really is karma in this world then he'll one day get in contact with you.
All the best mate as you seem like a good bloke who deserves some luck with this.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Magellan » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:09 pm

Zartan wrote:Thanks Magellan, there was a receipt, believe it was made out to both - i'll have to get the mrs to dig it up.

Just a quick followup, Zartan - it seems that the Commissioner of Business Affairs (the government body who holds and repays the bond money) is the party who got things wrong by accepting an application and paying the bond back to someone who wasn't the tenant or landlord. This kind of dispute might be beyond the scope of what SACAT can adjudicate on in residential tenancy matters (i.e. landlord vs tenant). Anyhoo, call them up and see how you go.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:11 pm

amber_fluid wrote:Mate, if there really is karma in this world then he'll one day get in contact with you.
All the best mate as you seem like a good bloke who deserves some luck with this.

Yeah mate, I've beaten myself up over it too many times and mentioning it chugs me up, every cloud has a silver lining though and everything happens for a reason, I know I'll be an emotional wreck the day we do meet.
I was a single dad for 4 years and have the most wonderful, respectful children, I have learnt over time that there's no point letting things out of your own control affect your personal well being and happiness, I live in hope and look forward to one day having that opportunity.

I appreciate your kind words.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:17 pm

Magellan wrote:

Just a quick followup, Zartan - it seems that the Commissioner of Business Affairs (the government body who holds and repays the bond money) is the party who got things wrong by accepting an application and paying the bond back to someone who wasn't the tenant or landlord. This kind of dispute might be beyond the scope of what SACAT can adjudicate on in residential tenancy matters (i.e. landlord vs tenant). Anyhoo, call them up and see how you go.

Thanks! Quick call to the SACAT, they said cant give advice and best to seek legal advice.

I'll wait till my lawyer gets back from overseas and get him to progress the matter.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:29 pm

Maybe give this guy a call

Leon Byner.jpg
Leon Byner.jpg (9.01 KiB) Viewed 305 times
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
PatowalongaPirate
2022 SA Footy Punter of the Year

Has liked: 451 times
Been liked: 1222 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Anyone tried the new Carlton Pale Ale?
I have been to 2 pubs for dinner the last 2 weeks and neither pub sold it.
Just wondering if it's any good?
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Magellan » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:52 pm

amber_fluid wrote:Anyone tried the new Carlton Pale Ale?

Dunno, but from my experience anything with Carlton on it tends not to perform very well. ;)
Magellan
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:55 pm

While we're on the subject LOL.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:05 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:

While we're on the subject LOL.

As you said, we can only worry about the things we can control.......
Beer is one of them ;)
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:08 pm

Magellan wrote:

Dunno, but from my experience anything with Carlton on it tends not to perform very well. ;)

It does seem a bit weird that CUB are now making a Pale Ale...... and the fact that are about 10 years to late!
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:11 pm

amber_fluid wrote:As you said, we can only worry about the things we can control.......
Beer is one of them ;)

In the interim my missus just asked me if I want her to take me to the pub after work to catch up for a beer with my brother and my mum, it sort of all collates well as now I have a thirst.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:As you said, we can only worry about the things we can control.......
Beer is one of them ;)

In the interim my missus just asked me if I want her to take me to the pub after work to catch up for a beer with my brother and my mum, it sort of all collates well as now I have a thirst.

Did you tell her you'd have to think about it :D
Try it if they have it on tap and report back.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Magellan » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:50 pm

amber_fluid wrote:It does seem a bit weird that CUB are now making a Pale Ale...... and the fact that are about 10 years to late!

Yep, the horse on the Carton Draught logo appears to have well and truly bolted on that one.

In fact, I'm not sure I'd be game enough to try their new pale ale, given Carlton Draught tastes like liquid razor blades.
Magellan
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion