Rosewater
17%
Smithfield
23%

Total votes : 66

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:03 am

Zartan wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Someones turning 50 today ;)

Happy birthday FC :lol:

:YMTONGUE:

Please direct all birthday wishes to @zedman ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1744 times
Been liked: 2154 times

Postby The Bedge » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:11 am

Happy birthday @zedman! Fine unbeaten knock so far, raise your bat old mate! 8) :D
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3196 times
Been liked: 4041 times

Postby Dogwatcher » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:12 am

:-SS :-SS :-SS
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby zedman » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:17 am

Footy Chick wrote:
Zartan wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Someones turning 50 today ;)

Happy birthday FC :lol:

:YMTONGUE:

Please direct all birthday wishes to @zedman ;)

theres always someone who cant keep a secret! cheers FC ..i think ;)
zedman
Coach

Has liked: 1080 times
Been liked: 387 times

Postby Dolphin Treasure » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:35 am

oldman wrote:What's happened at Greenacres? Thought they would be pushing hard this season and so far they are up one week down the next. I see the Clark-Rantasa boys haven't played of late is that due to injury they are obviously both very important to them. The other team in much the same boat is CBOC at their best they seem like they can beat anyone but then put up an average display?

We (Cbc) have been very inconsistent since arriving back in div 5. Don't have a reason for it. Maybe age, few injuries along with the fact we play majority of the 1st half of the season away from home.
Dolphin Treasure
Rookie

Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: CBCOC

Postby tomo » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:02 am

It was a cracking game at Greenacres today.
The game was quite entertaining and played at a fast pace even though the deck was a bit boggy and heavy on the legs.

Greenacres inclusion of Jarred Clarke in the middle after missing for a couple of weeks just adds so much class to their side. His explosive pace out of the congested packs opens the play right up and he usually delivers a classy disposal to advantage.

Rosewater had some pacey midfielders and at times they looked like they were about to take control of the game but to the Dragons credit they continued to work hard and find all the answers.

Smith was all class for the Dragons showing his class by working both forward and backwards but in the end I think the difference came down to the Dragon's big men being too strong in the air both J. Liddle and Clarke up forward and R. Smith moping up well down back.
tomo
Under 16s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 14 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Dogwatcher » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:52 am

Jamahl can play, that's for certain.
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby SATCHEL » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:28 am

Big shout out to Greenacres and how they provide a massive thanks to the opposition after the game. Obviously a few beers gets thrown out to opposition players and coaches. Greenies threw out pies, pasties, hot dogs chips and so on. Bloody good spread. People in the canteen were extremely welcoming and generous. The shed and decking is a great idea and a brilliant place to watch footy.
Another shout to the Dragon's B grade boys. One of the more enjoyable games i've played in. Was good to have some fun and talk shite to each other in a good way. Not the best result for our A grade on the day but again Greenie's definitely take care of visitors after and during the game. Cheers
SATCHEL
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 53 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:21 pm

SATCHEL wrote:Big shout out to Greenacres and how they provide a massive thanks to the opposition after the game. Obviously a few beers gets thrown out to opposition players and coaches. Greenies threw out pies, pasties, hot dogs chips and so on. Bloody good spread. People in the canteen were extremely welcoming and generous. The shed and decking is a great idea and a brilliant place to watch footy.
Another shout to the Dragon's B grade boys. One of the more enjoyable games i've played in. Was good to have some fun and talk shite to each other in a good way. Not the best result for our A grade on the day but again Greenie's definitely take care of visitors after and during the game. Cheers

They've always had a history of showing magnificent hospitality to visiting teams, for as long as i can ever remember.

Many other clubs could learn from them.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1744 times
Been liked: 2154 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:57 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
SATCHEL wrote:Big shout out to Greenacres and how they provide a massive thanks to the opposition after the game. Obviously a few beers gets thrown out to opposition players and coaches. Greenies threw out pies, pasties, hot dogs chips and so on. Bloody good spread. People in the canteen were extremely welcoming and generous. The shed and decking is a great idea and a brilliant place to watch footy.

They've always had a history of showing magnificent hospitality to visiting teams, for as long as i can ever remember.

They have always liked visiting hours
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 728 times
Been liked: 1083 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby turk186 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:58 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

Jeez Jimmy your talent is wasted...... should be on three times a night during the fringe :D
Opinions and bumholes..you either have one or are one IMO
turk186
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 24 times
Grassroots Team: Greenacres

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:00 pm

turk186 wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

Jeez Jimmy your talent is wasted...... should be on three times a night during the fringe :D

:D
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 728 times
Been liked: 1083 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby coman » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:18 pm

coman wrote:Pulteney were very good on Saturday, the umpires gave them a decent ride, no matter how much we try to do the right thing we still can't win a trick from them, we will continue to try and win their respect though.

Umpires were great on Saturday,but lockleys showed us how to play football,martinello was very dominant around the ground.lockleys are a very talented and professional outfit that will be very hard to match up against who ever faces them in September.
coman
Rookie

Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 61 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby zedman » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:38 am

there is a lot of mutual respect between both clubs coman for obvious reasons..we had a good day out but we are well aware how flat and ordinary we were the week before and we must be more consistent..huge game with blackfriars this week as we rate them highly and know the quality they bring to the table..
zedman
Coach

Postby Dangeroos » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:00 pm

Both teams have performed well so far after being promoted from div6 and continue to develop a good rivalry. Hope to see both sides play finals this year.
Dangeroos
Mini-League

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 30 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:37 am

zedman wrote:there is a lot of mutual respect between both clubs coman for obvious reasons..we had a good day out but we are well aware how flat and ordinary we were the week before and we must be more consistent..huge game with blackfriars this week as we rate them highly and know the quality they bring to the table..

Zed, S.Ascoli in the A's, Simon, the D.Ascoli in the B's, his brother David?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7522 times
Been liked: 10826 times

Postby zedman » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:59 am

Booney wrote:
zedman wrote:there is a lot of mutual respect between both clubs coman for obvious reasons..we had a good day out but we are well aware how flat and ordinary we were the week before and we must be more consistent..huge game with blackfriars this week as we rate them highly and know the quality they bring to the table..

correct on Simon..the D Ascoli is Dom(moppy)..David is another brother who sometimes trains but i dont think he has played a game this year and there is also another brother called Harry..
zedman
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:01 am

zedman wrote:correct on Simon..the D Ascoli is Dom(moppy)..David is another brother who sometimes trains but i dont think he has played a game this year and there is also another brother called Harry..

Simon
Dom
David
Harry

Parents didn't own a tv or what? :shock:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3196 times
Been liked: 4041 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:29 pm

zedman wrote:
Booney wrote:

correct on Simon..the D Ascoli is Dom(moppy)..David is another brother who sometimes trains but i dont think he has played a game this year and there is also another brother called Harry..

Clearly we played Simon out of position at full back.... ;) :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7522 times
Been liked: 10826 times

Postby Danky$$ » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:11 am

D5r question here. Roseys vs greenacres
Did they mistake S.Gates and Trev.Greigs name in the paper Sunday?
Trev walked off the ground calling himself trevrae and told the boys at the club sat night he has the d5r goal kicking sewed up after his first game.
Danky$$
Rookie

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 16 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League