32%
Woodville South
14%

Total votes : 91

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Postby UK Fan » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:33 pm

morell wrote:
Zartan wrote:
morell wrote: I nicked off early because I was mad.

Mad after a 13 goal win? :shock:
I'd give up every single one of our reserves wins for one more A grade win.

All due respect to the Lakers, the better side, but I felt we had the run of the play and dominated large chunks of the game but couldn't convert or got stitched one way or another. Frustrating. Very Frustrating.

Please Tell me you aren't blaming the umpires for The result ????

You would have had 10-15 more free Kicks easily
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!

MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.

Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Has liked: 1203 times
Been liked: 528 times

Postby morell » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:39 pm

Not at all. I said "couldn't convert and got stitched for one reason or another". Just a few unlucky things.

I don't count free kicks as its a completely inane and useless exercise.
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1143 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby UK Fan » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:38 pm

morell wrote:Not at all. I said "couldn't convert and got stitched for one reason or another". Just a few unlucky things.

Fair call. I don't usually complain about umpires but they were terrible on Saturday IMHO!!!especially first half.

Love Mitchell parks club rooms btw.

Absolutely dwarf most other club rooms in div 6

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:46 pm

UK Fan wrote:Love Mitchell parks club rooms btw.

What did you think of their change rooms? :lol:

MP change rooms.jpg
MP change rooms.jpg (4.16 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3216 times
Been liked: 4127 times

Postby morell » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:27 pm

UK Fan wrote:
morell wrote:Not at all. I said "couldn't convert and got stitched for one reason or another". Just a few unlucky things.

Fair call. I don't usually complain about umpires but they were terrible on Saturday IMHO!!!especially first half.

Nothing compared to whats coming ;)

MPSCC Master Plan
morell
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Very impressive if it gets done!
The Bedge
Coach

Postby marbles » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:02 pm

One of bill shorten's promises? :D ;)
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 287 times
Been liked: 263 times

Postby morell » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:10 pm

Zartan wrote:Very impressive if it gets done!
Already started. :D

Very, very interesting times ahead.

Especially since that plan has changed. A basketball stadium is coming in (to cater for South Adelaide) and the tennis courts are going down to 4 from memory.
morell
Coach

Postby UK Fan » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:28 pm

Zartan wrote:
UK Fan wrote:Love Mitchell parks club rooms btw.

What did you think of their change rooms? :lol:

MP change rooms.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Postby Yank Man » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:39 pm

Zartan wrote:Very impressive if it gets done!

Oh it's gunna get done. But the visitors change rooms will stay and the umpires room will be like the Taj Mahal with free drinks after the game, dancing princesses and an A La Carte post game menu. :D
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 327 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby Yank Man » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:47 pm

UK Fan wrote:

To be honest, I actually thought the umpires were the best we have had so far this season. Everyone can question a decision but they had full control and I applaud them.
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Postby The Bedge » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:11 am

Yank Man wrote:To be honest, I actually thought the umpires were the best we have had so far this season.

Of course you did with a +15 free kick count :P :lol:

UK Fan wrote:You would have had 10-15 more free Kicks easily
The Bedge
Coach

Postby morell » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:33 am

Yeah I think UK fan might have forgot the decimal place.
morell
Coach

Postby human_torpedo » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:17 pm

Not much to report from Trinity Saturday.. B grade a severely undermanned Houghton battled all day as best they could given the unavailability's they appear to be facing. Number 13 again Tyson something was again their best player, as he was in round 1.. Not sure if he saves his best for Trinity or what but he is a likely type who im surprised was still in the B grade. Having said that I haven't researched that so he may have been given an opportunity already..

The A grade game was yuck. We played easily our worst game of the year, and had Houghton kicked straight in the third qtr they would have been in front at 3 qtr time. Luckily for us we did enough in the second and last qtr's to win.. But not much to take out of the game besides a bit of a return to form for Cotter with a handful.. But we ticked a box we missed in the first round so we have to be happy with that.. Houghton had a crack, and Bray was a threat all day, luckily for us he left his goal kicking boots in the foothills and we were let off the hook..
human_torpedo
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 371 times

Postby Pag » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:45 pm

human_torpedo wrote:Not much to report from Trinity Saturday.. B grade a severely undermanned Houghton battled all day as best they could given the unavailability's they appear to be facing. Number 13 again Tyson something was again their best player, as he was in round 1.. Not sure if he saves his best for Trinity or what but he is a likely type who im surprised was still in the B grade. Having said that I haven't researched that so he may have been given an opportunity already..

The A grade game was yuck. We played easily our worst game of the year, and had Houghton kicked straight in the third qtr they would have been in front at 3 qtr time. Luckily for us we did enough in the second and last qtr's to win.. But not much to take out of the game besides a bit of a return to form for Cotter with a handful.. But we ticked a box we missed in the first round so we have to be happy with that.. Houghton had a crack, and Bray was a threat all day, luckily for us he left his goal kicking boots in the foothills and we were let off the hook..

Bray has goal kicking boots? ;)
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 506 times

Postby BZB27 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:11 pm

Pag wrote:
human_torpedo wrote:Not much to report from Trinity Saturday.. B grade a severely undermanned Houghton battled all day as best they could given the unavailability's they appear to be facing. Number 13 again Tyson something was again their best player, as he was in round 1.. Not sure if he saves his best for Trinity or what but he is a likely type who im surprised was still in the B grade. Having said that I haven't researched that so he may have been given an opportunity already..

Not this year i dont haha ive kicked just as many points as goals.
BZB27
League - Best 21

Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 173 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby BZB27 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:14 pm

He has had a couple of cracks in the A's but hasnt adjusted to the step up as yet.

After kicking 3 straight in the first to then kicking 16 straight points cost us any chance of getting a run on. Def need to work on goal kicking during tvis break.
BZB27
League - Best 21

Postby Yank Man » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:19 pm

BZB27 wrote:
Pag wrote:

16 goals from 22 at home, hope that trend doesn't continue. :D
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Postby BZB27 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Yank Man wrote:
BZB27 wrote:
Pag wrote:

16 goals from 22 at home, hope that trend doesn't continue. :D

Yeah need to work on that away goal kicking haha

But i do love playing at Houghton :)
BZB27
League - Best 21

Postby hulkamania » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:39 pm

BZB27 wrote:

You want some goal kicking tips? im 100% this year...
hulkamania
Rookie

Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 23 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League