A-League season 2015-16

Home of the A-League, the Soceroos, Local leagues, etc

Re: A-League season 2015-16

Postby Jim05 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:16 am

Booney wrote:Those who have seen my posts know I'm hardly a fan of the round ball game, I can say if all games were like that one I'd watch lots more of it!

However, what the **** are those WSW fans on about? Some of the shirtless kids in the front row....they'll be a valuable members to society. Why do they all turn around and look the other way? They do realise that the singing/chanting/flipping the bird doesn't win their club matches? They are a disgrace and they are very proud of it. What wankers. They think they're the show and add to the spectacle.

Are the bulk of soccer players as much of a **** head as the Scott Jamieson and his poncy bearded mate?

There's no way I'd pay my hard earned to go and watch wankers of that calibre tell each other to "**** OFF" all afternoon.

Isaias, is that a world class strike of what?

It's called the Poznan and it's a wanky thing they copied from Polish football.
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby mighty hounds » Mon May 02, 2016 11:21 am

Booney wrote:Those who have seen my posts know I'm hardly a fan of the round ball game, I can say if all games were like that one I'd watch lots more of it!

However, what the **** are those WSW fans on about? Some of the shirtless kids in the front row....they'll be a valuable members to society. Why do they all turn around and look the other way? They do realise that the singing/chanting/flipping the bird doesn't win their club matches? They are a disgrace and they are very proud of it. What wankers. They think they're the show and add to the spectacle.

Are the bulk of soccer players as much of a **** head as the Scott Jamieson and his poncy bearded mate?

There's no way I'd pay my hard earned to go and watch wankers of that calibre tell each other to "**** OFF" all afternoon.

I heard from a good source that Scott Jameison wasn't well liked at Adelaide United during his time there.

Who are you talking about when you say the wankers part? The players or the supporters? Because if you watch Adelaide United you'll find they're not like that with eachother. very respectable towards each other I find
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Booney » Mon May 02, 2016 11:23 am

Jim05 wrote:

Errmm....why? :shock:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10780 times

Postby Booney » Mon May 02, 2016 11:26 am

mighty hounds wrote:

I heard from a good source that Scott Jameison wasn't well liked at Adelaide United during his time there.

Who are you talking about when you say the wankers part? The players or the supporters? Because if you watch Adelaide United you'll find they're not like that with eachother. very respectable towards each other I find

Jamieson was outgunned by Goodwin(?) in the second half, he was on the Western side down the side line and Goodwin(?) turned him inside out and Jamieson felled him, then pointed at him on the ground and gave him a blast. What a flog.

Then the other WSWanker with the most beautiful beard got all lippy and pointy with anyone who cared to listen, ref's included.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:36 am

Booney wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

Errmm....why? :shock:

I believe it was started in Poland by a club call Poznan and it was a form of protest. The fans wanted the coach sacked but didn't want to not attend and hurt the clubs finances so they would turn their back on the game and link arms whilst jumping up and down. WSW think they are some type of Rebels so copied it as some sort of defiance/protest against the FFA and it has grown from there.
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby bennymacca » Mon May 02, 2016 12:47 pm

White Line Fever wrote:First soccer game I've been to...

Stood on the Hill right behind those back of animals.

I've lost my voice from cheeering!!!

Nothing better when they all turned around and we started chanting twoooooooooo oneeeeeeeeeeeeeee (score at time)

However that atmosphere was amazing - obviously will never be matched unless another GF comes along but no more bagging out soccer from my end.

United fan has been born.

Now for some more berocca...

Great stuff WLF (and this is the advantage of holding at least a few games a year at AO)
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby RB » Mon May 02, 2016 1:11 pm

My favourite comment was from Bruce Djite: 'Kamau rinsed Jamo!'
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 766 times
Been liked: 1074 times

Postby RB » Mon May 02, 2016 1:13 pm

And as for the Wanderers fans, three flares, two dickheads running onto field, tons of broken seats - dock them 15 points for next season. Morons.
RB
Coach

Postby The Jack » Mon May 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Yesterday is now firmly entrenched in the top bracket of my favourite Adelaide Oval experiences. Having been to quite a few Reds games at AO and being not that fussed about it as a football stadium compared to Hindmarsh, doesn't it make a difference to the atmosphere and experience when there's something actually worth playing for, rather than exhibition games and friendlies?! Full house makes a big difference too! The whole crowd was just so into everything that was happening on the pitch. It was brilliant, even way up in the nosebleed section of the Riverbank. Which still provided a great view, as long as your contact lens prescription was on the money, unlike the other half's! :lol: COYR!!!
PS: EAD WSW!! :oops:
The Jack
Under 18s

Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: Hummocks-Watchman

Postby mighty hounds » Mon May 02, 2016 2:07 pm

RB wrote:And as for the Wanderers fans, three flares, two dickheads running onto field, tons of broken seats - dock them 15 points for next season. Morons.

I was right near the two dickheads, i thought they were Adelaide fans because when they ran past the Wanderers fans they gave them the finger
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Mon May 02, 2016 2:09 pm

Booney wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

Jamieson was outgunned by Goodwin(?) in the second half, he was on the Western side down the side line and Goodwin(?) turned him inside out and Jamieson felled him, then pointed at him on the ground and gave him a blast. What a flog.

Then the other WSWanker with the most beautiful beard got all lippy and pointy with anyone who cared to listen, ref's included.

Why would that stop you from spending your money? Are you a Western Sydney fan? Adelaide United don't carry on like that.
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby therisingblues » Mon May 02, 2016 4:46 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
Booney wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

Why would that stop you from spending your money? Are you a Western Sydney fan? Adelaide United don't carry on like that.

I think I understand what Booney's on about with his post, assuming he feels the same way I do.
Watching the game I couldn't help thinking how crap it would be being associated with that fan base. Although I have spoken with people and heard about how fans carry on in other parts of the world, but as a South Australian with the experiences I have lived, I would hate to play for, pay money to see or have anything to do with the WSW. That includes the carry on of their players as well as their fans.
I'm gonna sit back, crack the top off a Pale Ale, and watch the Double Blues prevail
1915, 1919, 1926, 1932, 1940, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1974, 1976, 2002, 2016, 2017
therisingblues
Coach

Has liked: 369 times
Been liked: 514 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Booney » Mon May 02, 2016 4:58 pm

therisingblues wrote:I think I understand what Booney's on about with his post, assuming he feels the same way I do.
Watching the game I couldn't help thinking how crap it would be being associated with that fan base. Although I have spoken with people and heard about how fans carry on in other parts of the world, but as a South Australian with the experiences I have lived, I would hate to play for, pay money to see or have anything to do with the WSW. That includes the carry on of their players as well as their fans.

Correct and it doesn't help the code on the national stage when these dickheads carry on like they do and nothing is done about it, well, nothing that deters them anyway.

I'm old enough to remember Hella's and City derby's in Adelaide, I went to Underdale, I know what a rivalry like that is all about and while the supporter bases are still very much based on ethnicity then I'm out. Adelaide United in more than name leads the way as far as I can see.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby bloodypassit » Mon May 02, 2016 5:04 pm

Scott Jamieson was kicked out of ZHIVAGO last night

Interesting only 6 people were evicted yesterday but the Adelaide vs Freo game had 14 evicted
bloodypassit
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 4 times
Grassroots Team: Hackham

Postby RB » Mon May 02, 2016 5:49 pm

bloodypassit wrote:Scott Jamieson was kicked out of ZHIVAGO last night

Now that is funny.
RB
Coach

Postby therisingblues » Mon May 02, 2016 5:53 pm

bloodypassit wrote:Scott Jamieson was kicked out of ZHIVAGO last night

Interesting only 6 people were evicted yesterday but the Adelaide vs Freo game had 14 evicted

Yet I have heard no reports of spectators trashing seats at the Crows game, I don't think there would have been people actually standing on the fence that seperates the playing arena from the spectator area... For the entire match! I don't think any flares were released at the Crows game, and I don't think there was a need to separate supporters from either side at the Crows game.
I was frigging glad there was a fence separating me from the WSW fans yesterday, in much the same way I am glad of the chain that prevents some mindless muscle dog from attacking me. Had the Crows fans committed half the sins of the Wanderers fans yesterday, you would have had many more evictions/ arrests. I had a pretty decent view of what the cops would have been faced with had they chosen to go in and taken action. The word "escalation" springs to mind. I'm no expert on crowd control, but it was possibly wiser just let them get all their aggro about life out on seats, flares, shouting and abusing targets they cannot reach through a double iron picketed fence and leave the door to the airport open and wave goodbye. The mob near the western side stands were the most feral example of sports supporter I've ever seen.
I'm gonna sit back, crack the top off a Pale Ale, and watch the Double Blues prevail
1915, 1919, 1926, 1932, 1940, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1974, 1976, 2002, 2016, 2017
therisingblues
Coach

Has liked: 369 times
Been liked: 514 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby bloodypassit » Mon May 02, 2016 6:27 pm

Quite a surprising comment given the behavior of Sturt supporters at Unley ...
There were only 3 flares lit from the WSW end throughout the day... Yet when Centrals lit flares at SANFL it was well applauded by the Craptiser ( double standards???)
But then its acceptable at an AFL game that spectators are assaulted , racially abused etc .....

I enjoyed the game yesterday and the WSW supporters were easy to talk to before and after the game ....

oh did the Craptiser mention of broken seats at the Red Army end???
bloodypassit
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 4 times
Grassroots Team: Hackham

Postby Dogwatcher » Mon May 02, 2016 6:33 pm

bloodypassit wrote: Yet when Centrals lit flares at SANFL it was well applauded by the Craptiser ( double standards???)

No, it wasn't.
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby RB » Mon May 02, 2016 7:03 pm

bloodypassit wrote:oh did the Craptiser mention of broken seats at the Red Army end???

I didn't see any.
RB
Coach

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Mon May 02, 2016 7:15 pm

The only seat that matters is The Golden Toilet Seat :partyman:
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
PatowalongaPirate