Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Foxtel will be ****** in 15 years anyway. In the US netflix and league channels dominate and combinned are far cheaper than fox. Hints why fox has recently slammed down prices to compete.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 740 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Q. » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Yeah, hopefully it comes down to only paying for what you use.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby RustyCage » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:39 pm

A lot of free to air channels deserve to have sport ripped off them with how they've treated them in recent years. F1 and v8s are good examples.
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby stan » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:18 am

Q. wrote:Yeah, hopefully it comes down to only paying for what you use.

Foxtel wont change there package structure. In there opinion having a sports onlu package would be an overall loss from there current position. Whilst alot will join for just a sports package plenty will down grade there current setup for the sports. So fot foxtel a sports only package would need to cost the same as the standard base package.

Hence Netflix, Stan etc will eat them alive. Then when the AFL move to the same moble used for NBA when people can subscribe to that channel directly online then there will be no way back for foxtell. Perhaps maybe they need to re-think there stance.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby shoe boy » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:41 am

Watching an Irishman singing god save the queen !

But then watch the same make his 3rd duck in a row. :D
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby White Line Fever » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:31 am

Real Estate Agents

How hard is it to update the property on the websites to either under offer or under contract!?!

And I highly doubt you have 5-6 'other' offers and 'this one looks like selling soon.'
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 16 times

Postby OnSong » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:45 am

White Line Fever wrote:Real Estate Agents

How hard is it to update the property on the websites to either under offer or under contract!?!

And I highly doubt you have 5-6 'other' offers and 'this one looks like selling soon.'

Never believe what a real estate agent tells you. As much as you like to trust people, they can and will say virtually anything to get the sale.
Including exaggerating how many 'other offers' there are, if there are 'other offers' at all.
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 543 times

Postby JK » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:20 am

Ticketek not coping with demand during a pre-sale. Oh well, got there eventually, bring on the Liverpool/AUFC game!! :)
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4458 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:29 am

I still havent forgotten about 2001 and the League cup final with a non handball decision that ended up costing Birmingham the victory over Liverpool
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11841 times
Been liked: 3598 times

Postby Spargo » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:32 am

OnSong wrote:

Never believe what a real estate agent tells you. As much as you like to trust people, they can and will say virtually anything to get the sale.
Including exaggerating how many 'other offers' there are, if there are 'other offers' at all.

We dealt with numerous agents last year whilst in the market. Barring the agent who sold us our new home, the rest were, let me see.... slimy, dodgy, incompetent, condescending, arrogant, disrespectful, I could go on.
This lot made used car salesmen look like choirboys. It was a real eye opener.

Nb: the agent who sold us our home was Alison Bond from Harris Real Estate. She was fantastic and straight down the line.
(no, she's not a friend I'm doing some PR for).
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5478 times
Been liked: 5119 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:38 am

Agreed, very hard to find a decent Agent. However the agent that was in charge of the property we purchased was superb.

There are a few dodgy buggers down here and their photo gives it away
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11841 times
Been liked: 3598 times

Postby White Line Fever » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:39 am

Spargo wrote:
OnSong wrote:

We dealt with numerous agents last year whilst in the market. Barring the agent who sold us our new home, the rest were, let me see.... slimy, dodgy, incompetent, condescending, arrogant, disrespectful, I could go on.
This lot made used car salesmen look like choirboys. It was a real eye opener.

Nb: the agent who sold us our home was Alison Bond from Harris Real Estate. She was fantastic and straight down the line.
(no, she's not a friend I'm doing some PR for).

Just to compliment that she used to be Alison Flaherty.

An absolute diamond amongst them I have dealt with her too in detail.

Good call.
White Line Fever
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 16 times

Postby Booney » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:37 am

Some dirty little **** fence jumping his way through my yard, and several of my neighbours yards at 2:36 this morning with the Po Po hot on his hammer. Torches like daylight in our front windows, cop cars flying in all directions, coppers stationed at every house and corner, they wanted this prick, wanted him bad by the looks of it.

Spent the next 2 1/2 hours with coppers in my yard, sniffer dogs going through my backyard and shed, helped one copper onto my roof, trying to keep my dogs quiet and clam in the laundry while all manner of carry on caused by some little **** keeps our street awake from 2:36am to 4:50am when they either caught him or gave up as he'd slipped the cordon. *Apologies to the copper who took about 1/2 pound of Beagle shit away on his boot*

Dirty little ****. Left blood on my back fence ( **** knows how he got over it, it's over 6' high, covered in the whispy, thorny fern type shit that my neighbours yard is over grown with - and I poison about every 6 months, only for it to go nuts again ) and more claret on my side fence when he would have launched into my neighbours apricot and almond trees. Would have torn him up good and proper.

Little ****.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7491 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:42 am

Beagles are supposed to be hunters, should've sent them on the case!

Did they take a blood sample for DNA?
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:45 am

Booney wrote:Some dirty little **** fence jumping his way through my yard, and several of my neighbours yards at 2:36 this morning with the Po Po hot on his hammer. Torches like daylight in our front windows, cop cars flying in all directions, coppers stationed at every house and corner, they wanted this prick, wanted him bad by the looks of it.

Spent the next 2 1/2 hours with coppers in my yard, sniffer dogs going through my backyard and shed, helped one copper onto my roof, trying to keep my dogs quiet and clam in the laundry while all manner of carry on caused by some little **** keeps our street awake from 2:36am to 4:50am when they either caught him or gave up as he'd slipped the cordon. *Apologies to the copper who took about 1/2 pound of Beagle shit away on his boot*

Dirty little ****. Left blood on my back fence ( **** knows how he got over it, it's over 6' high, covered in the whispy, thorny fern type shit that my neighbours yard is over grown with - and I poison about every 6 months, only for it to go nuts again ) and more claret on my side fence when he would have launched into my neighbours apricot and almond trees. Would have torn him up good and proper.

Little ****.

They all got caught.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby am Bays » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:47 am

Booney wrote:Some dirty little **** fence jumping his way through my yard, and several of my neighbours yards at 2:36 this morning with the Po Po hot on his hammer.

Little ****.

****** Port supporters (well they would be where you live...)
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1809 times

Postby Booney » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:55 am

Footy Chick wrote:Beagles are supposed to be hunters, should've sent them on the case!

Did they take a blood sample for DNA?

Nup, didn't take any samples from my yard. Although they may have from another yard as he went through several places.

Beasley would only chase him if he had a scooby snack in his pocket, the other one would have run around in circles not even thinking "WTF?" as she doesn't think at all.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:02 am

What shits me today is arsehole greyhound trainers who use live animals as bait to train their dishlickers.

They should be strung by a rope and used as live bait to train lions.

I reckon we used to have a few trainers (or owners) on SAFooty at one stage - better not have been any of them.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Booney » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:15 am

Footy Chick wrote:What shits me today is arsehole greyhound trainers who use live animals as bait to train their dishlickers.

They should be strung by a rope and used as live bait to train lions.

I reckon we used to have a few trainers (or owners) on SAFooty at one stage - better not have been any of them.

No words can describe this behavior. Not only is the behavior disgusting and barbaric, it's done to gain a competitive edge for financial gain.

I was disgusted by the story, it was sickening to watch how callous the people were who were doing the "work" , it was abhorrent.

I hope the full force of the law comes down on these people, with the evidence on offer there is now an onus on the relevant bodies to ensure this is exactly the case. 4 years AND $50,000. There's simply no reason for any less of a penalty to be handed down. None whatsoever.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby JK » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:50 am

Well said Millsn, bang on mate!!
FUSC
JK
Coach