you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2812 times
Been liked: 2999 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

Postby supersonicgun » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:24 pm

Maybe just worry about your own team Q north pines were well and truly robbed by 1 umpire in particular, 7 goals directly from free kicks from the centre bounce 25 and 50 MTR penalties handed out for asking what the free kick was for,and it wasn't rulebook but obviously a good friend seeing he was shaking his hand after the game,the umpires didn't even go in the north pines room before the game and introduce themselves .no violence what so ever towards the uni side,after the last send off for questioning a free kick Ricky oloughlin decided enough was enough and pulled the side from the field with dignaty and that's the truth
supersonicgun
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby tomo » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:27 pm

supersonicgun wrote:Maybe just worry about your own team Q north pines were well and truly robbed by 1 umpire in particular, 7 goals directly from free kicks from the centre bounce 25 and 50 MTR penalties handed out for asking what the free kick was for,and it wasn't rulebook but obviously a good friend seeing he was shaking his hand after the game,the umpires didn't even go in the north pines room before the game and introduce themselves .no violence what so ever towards the uni side,after the last send off for questioning a free kick Ricky oloughlin decided enough was enough and pulled the side from the field with dignaty and that's the truth

Excuses!!
tomo
Under 16s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 14 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Umm, I"m not sticking up for anyone here but this person is clearly from North Pines, who has just given their side of the story, which they are within their rights to do.

Why reply with that@tomo
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1742 times
Been liked: 2153 times

Postby Yank Man » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:34 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Umm, I"m not sticking up for anyone here but this person is clearly from North Pines, who has just given their side of the story, which they are within their rights to do.

Why reply with that@tomo

In all my years of footy I have NEVER seen a team pulled from the park, dignity or not.
Yank Man
League - Top 5

Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 322 times
Grassroots Team: Edwardstown

Postby marbles » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:35 pm

umpires can be stubborn too
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 276 times
Been liked: 259 times

Postby the joker » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Umm, I"m not sticking up for anyone here but this person is clearly from North Pines, who has just given their side of the story, which they are within their rights to do.

Why reply with that@tomo
be is from houghton
That explains it. He is just annoyed cause he knows they can't beat Smithfield
I love vegatarian food. It goes great with steak.
the joker
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 59 times

Postby tomo » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:39 pm

Why reply with that@tomo

Maybe wrong FC but After last game against them being accused of certain things that never happened I am sceptical.
tomo
Under 16s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 14 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby marbles » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:40 pm

so next theres anew rule that 3 of your agraders playing in the big match at 2:15 will also be permitted to play in your reserves in the match before hand
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 276 times
Been liked: 259 times

Postby Q. » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:41 pm

supersonicgun wrote:Maybe just worry about your own team Q north pines were well and truly robbed by 1 umpire in particular, 7 goals directly from free kicks from the centre bounce 25 and 50 MTR penalties handed out for asking what the free kick was for,and it wasn't rulebook but obviously a good friend seeing he was shaking his hand after the game,the umpires didn't even go in the north pines room before the game and introduce themselves .no violence what so ever towards the uni side,after the last send off for questioning a free kick Ricky oloughlin decided enough was enough and pulled the side from the field with dignaty and that's the truth

Why question umpire decisions, they're not going to reverse them and if anything, they'll give 25m penalties.

Nothing infuriates me more seeing my players give 25m penalties away because they want to have an argument with an umpire. There's only one person to blame in that situation and it isn't the ump.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby supersonicgun » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:46 pm

Ricky's played a high level of football he ain't gonna take the team of the oval because there getting outplayed,it was blatant and I don't think it was a racist thing I think any opposition who came up against uni today would of been treated the same way,just because u got ruffed up the last time u played the pines Q u think there dirty every week grow a set of balls mate and I hope u don't get the same umpire next week
supersonicgun
Rookie

Postby supersonicgun » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:49 pm

Q. wrote:

Why question umpire decisions, they're not going to reverse them and if anything, they'll give 25m penalties.

Nothing infuriates me more seeing my players give 25m penalties away because they want to have an argument with an umpire. There's only one person to blame in that situation and it isn't the ump.

That's the thing there was silence and still payed 25 and 50 MTR penalties get rid of the uni and college sides ,and have your district sides in there own comp
supersonicgun
Rookie

Postby The Informer » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:50 pm

I find it a bit funny that after Houghton got beat today that the best thing they can think of doing is sitting in here taking pot shots at North Pines, try be a bit more professional
The Informer
Reserves

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 233 times

Postby Q. » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:51 pm

supersonicgun wrote:
Q. wrote:

That's the thing there was silence and still payed 25 and 50 MTR penalties get rid of the uni and college sides ,and have your district sides in there own comp

C'mon man, something must have been said. You're basically accusing the ump of blatantly cheating.
Q.
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:52 pm

Yank Man wrote:

Why reply with that@tomo

In all my years of footy I have NEVER seen a team pulled from the park, dignity or not.

Yeah but at the end of the day that's their loss and as a result they won't play again this season.

Ok, it's clearly not the norm but I don't see why everyone is making such a hoo ha. In fact, they probably did the right thing to avoid it turning into anything violent.

and given that you got pantsed today, I'd also think you'd have more pressing issues to deal with.

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby Q. » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:53 pm

The_Informer wrote:I find it a bit funny that after Houghton got beat today that the best thing they can think of doing is sitting in here taking pot shots at North Pines, try be a bit more professional

I find it funny that after you didn't play footy today you're taking potshots at us.

I'm not taking potshots, just reflecting on games previous and not being surprised now.
Q.
Coach

Postby The Informer » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Q. wrote:
The_Informer wrote:I find it a bit funny that after Houghton got beat today that the best thing they can think of doing is sitting in here taking pot shots at North Pines, try be a bit more professional

I find it funny that after you didn't play footy today you're taking potshots at us.

I'm not taking potshots, just reflecting on games previous and not being surprised now.

I played today mate and achieved something you didn't
The Informer
Reserves

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:56 pm

My educated guess on this one.

At the beginning, ump pays free kick, North Pines, being no angels, pipe up. The more they pipe up, the more mickey mouse frees ump pays against them which only pisses them off more, hence walk off.

I doubt there is any completely innocent party here,

Footy Chick

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:57 pm

The_Informer wrote:
Q. wrote:

I played today mate and achieved something you didn't

now who's taking pot shots..shut up :lol:

How about a bit of ner ner ner ner ner! ;)

Footy Chick

Postby The Informer » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:59 pm

Lol ok I apologise, good luck next week Houghton, hope u blokes have a win
The Informer
Reserves

PreviousNext