Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:45 pm

Where my missus and I go for breakfast on a Sunday customers have to grab a table, have a look through the menu work out what they want to eat and then go up to the counter and order their food. It f**king shits me something chronic when there's people in front of us when we go to order who instead of working out what they want before they go to the counter they do it then and there at the counter. Normally ordering takes easily less than 5 minutes but when people are deciding what they want as they order it it takes sometimes up to 10 minutes if it's a family or large group of people as they're chopping and changing on who wants what while talking across the room to the rest of the members of their group to finalise their order. FFS c**ts organise what you want before you go to order it so you dont waste the time of the other people waiting. This is even more frustrating when you're hungover plus being a Sunday the place is packed so the wait for food is long, can't help that but people can make it easier for fellow customers if they just do the right thing.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10360 times
Been liked: 1522 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Q. » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:32 pm

lol, this happened to me at the Norwood bakery last night. Some ******* whale couldn't decide on the 27 pies she wanted. Waited 15 minutes for a custard tart.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby fisho mcspaz » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Failed Creation wrote:
valleys07 wrote:Ditto FC.

Anxiety attacks are horrible Jase- just got to try and beat that voice mate, as hard as it is to do sometimes..

I got some help from a brilliant therapist associated with my work. If you haven't seen anybody about them yet, shoot me a pm and i'll gladly pass on the details. Well worth it mate- just to air your thoughts and get some positive reciprocation is a great feeling.

Hope all starts to improve mate.

Spot on. As selfish and immature as it sounds, my problems tend to decrease when I don't give a **** about things. When I care, worry, or get emotionally invested, my mind works overtime. As a result of this, I have a little stutter, which you may not be able to notice, but I sure as shit do.

@Jase, if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm sure @valleys07 and myself will be more than happy to listen.

Same here; I've got anxiety as well. For the first time in 4 years, I'm off all medication for it - I used to take SSRIs and I had a bottle of Valium for the really bad panic attacks. I thought I was dealing with it OK until recently - did something completely stupid. Mate gave me a Duromine tablet (the ones for weight loss) because I had a huge backlog of work and had been working all nighters to get it done, and I needed to work another night and had no idea how I would manage it because I was already completely f***ed. All I knew about the stuff is that it's meant to keep you awake. Well, it kept me awake and sent my heart rate right up the next day; that was two weeks ago but now every time my heart beats erratically I freak out and think I'm going to die.

Anyway, I feel your pain. Always around if you need to vent.
Hey Goose, ya big stud! Take me to bed or lose me for ever.
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 111 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby Coach Bombay » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:41 pm

When women get all dolled up, and ruin it all with a VPL. #pethate
The death penalty can never be excused as it allows a state a means by which it can pick and choose who is fit to live and who isnt
Coach Bombay
League - Top 5

Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 142 times

Postby Failed Creation » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:55 pm

bays09 wrote:When women get all dolled up, and ruin it all with a VPL. #pethate

The best way to get rid of VPL? Ditch the panties.
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3308 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby The Ash Man » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:10 pm

Remembering I'm supposed to be in Melbourne tomorrow arvo for work and haven't booked flights cos my secretary has been off sick

Whoops
The Ash Man
Coach

Has liked: 382 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby wristwatcher » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:40 pm

The drive to and from Ingle Farm - Glenelg and the ever present driving habits of f@cktards in my 90 minute plus commute. Some people just should not be behind the wheel.

The one that makes me spew turrets like obscenities is those that cut you off only to drive under the speed limit in the right lane.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby carey » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:06 pm

The Ash Man wrote:Remembering I'm supposed to be in Melbourne tomorrow arvo for work and haven't booked flights cos my secretary has been off sick

Whoops

Is she hot?
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2811 times
Been liked: 2999 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby The Ash Man » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:27 pm

carey wrote:
The Ash Man wrote:Remembering I'm supposed to be in Melbourne tomorrow arvo for work and haven't booked flights cos my secretary has been off sick

Whoops

Is she hot?

In a bad way
The Ash Man
Coach

Postby The Ash Man » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:29 pm

Whoops

Every time I travel now I am brining an extension cord

Surely you can put a power point closer to the couch FFS
The Ash Man
Coach

Postby carey » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:29 pm

In a bad way????

Hmmm do tell :lol:
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2811 times
Been liked: 2999 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Failed Creation » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:11 pm

carey wrote:In a bad way????

Sounds like a hell of a story...
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3308 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu May 01, 2014 9:35 am

Failed Creation wrote:
carey wrote:In a bad way????

Sounds like a hell of a story...

yep, this story needs elaborating on, and when it is, grab a few beers and chips :D
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11883 times
Been liked: 3612 times

Postby fisho mcspaz » Thu May 01, 2014 11:08 am

Our old real estate agents.

1. I sent them rent for the next two weeks by accident, even though we don't live there any more (forgot to cancel the automatic online transaction). Emailed them immediately about it.

2. Nearly a week later I get an email from the manager - she'll return a proportion of the money because she's deducting the water account from it.

3. I have not received an invoice for this water account, so I ring up to find out how much it is. $307. That is as much as we pay every six months; I paid the last account in March. These figures do not add up.

4. Apparently it's illegal for them to do what they've done - I sent them that money by accident and they need to send it back. Any overdue accounts should be deducted from the bond; also, they haven't invoiced me for the account. They have not replied to my emails requesting an invoice, either.

I can't make a complaint because if I do, sure as eggs they'll come up with a reason we can't have our bond back. Once we get the bond back I'll complain; if we DON'T get it back I'll take them to the f***ing tribunal. We are good tenants - we've always paid rent on time, never messed up the house, etc. Why are they being such bastards?! Would it help our case to complain to the landlord? He is a top bloke and we've always got along better with him than with the agents. Is it up to them or to him to decide whether or not we should get our bond back? It's $2100 and we need that money.
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Postby fisho mcspaz » Thu May 01, 2014 11:28 am

Oh yeah - just saw they've sent me back part of the money, with the $300-odd water bill deducted as promised. Still no reply re invoice.
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Postby whufc » Thu May 01, 2014 11:36 am

fisho mcspaz wrote:Our old real estate agents.

1. I sent them rent for the next two weeks by accident, even though we don't live there any more (forgot to cancel the automatic online transaction). Emailed them immediately about it.

2. Nearly a week later I get an email from the manager - she'll return a proportion of the money because she's deducting the water account from it.

3. I have not received an invoice for this water account, so I ring up to find out how much it is. $307. That is as much as we pay every six months; I paid the last account in March. These figures do not add up.

4. Apparently it's illegal for them to do what they've done - I sent them that money by accident and they need to send it back. Any overdue accounts should be deducted from the bond; also, they haven't invoiced me for the account. They have not replied to my emails requesting an invoice, either.

I can't make a complaint because if I do, sure as eggs they'll come up with a reason we can't have our bond back. Once we get the bond back I'll complain; if we DON'T get it back I'll take them to the f***ing tribunal. We are good tenants - we've always paid rent on time, never messed up the house, etc. Why are they being such bastards?! Would it help our case to complain to the landlord? He is a top bloke and we've always got along better with him than with the agents. Is it up to them or to him to decide whether or not we should get our bond back? It's $2100 and we need that money.

I had a similar issue when we moved from renting to moving into our built house.

We had an issue with a bill they sent us that we had paid, it was only for $200, we had all the receipts etc etc to prove we had paid it.

When we started questioning them over this they started to make the process of getting our bond back very very very difficult, we forgoed the $200 to make sure we got all of our bond back.

Shit situation
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5603 times
Been liked: 2535 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby fisho mcspaz » Thu May 01, 2014 11:54 am

whufc wrote:
fisho mcspaz wrote:Our old real estate agents.

I had a similar issue when we moved from renting to moving into our built house.

We had an issue with a bill they sent us that we had paid, it was only for $200, we had all the receipts etc etc to prove we had paid it.

When we started questioning them over this they started to make the process of getting our bond back very very very difficult, we forgoed the $200 to make sure we got all of our bond back.

Shit situation

We moved out over two weeks ago and have heard NOTHING about the bond, although Mr McSpaz went around the old place yesterday in case there was any mail, and they've sent us a notice saying they're doing an inspection. No final inspection - just an ordinary inspection notice. :? I really don't want to rock the boat because they can and will make life hard for us with the bond. But it s***s me - we have done NOTHING wrong, we've always been good tenants. And I want to see that water bill invoice. Our landlord should have a copy, shouldn't he? Because he'll be straight with us - we've always got along with him well. I might ask Mr McSpaz to give him a call. At least I know the agents are being dickheads and I'm not just overreacting - usually when I say I'm going to complain about something, I get told 'Settle down'. This time he agreed that they have done the wrong thing and that we should look into complaining and/or the tribunal after the bond issue is resolved.
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Postby fisho mcspaz » Thu May 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Oh well - just rang them, they're not paying our bond back in full. Said they had to redo the garden, clean the property and remove rubbish. The rubbish - yes, Mr McSpaz left a couple of boxes at the property. The garden, we were told by our landlord not to worry about. Cleaning - I spent DAYS cleaning that place. Nice one, assholes.
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu May 01, 2014 12:45 pm

id be asking for that invoice right about now
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11883 times
Been liked: 3612 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Thu May 01, 2014 1:03 pm

fisho mcspaz wrote:Oh well - just rang them, they're not paying our bond back in full. Said they had to redo the garden, clean the property and remove rubbish. The rubbish - yes, Mr McSpaz left a couple of boxes at the property. The garden, we were told by our landlord not to worry about. Cleaning - I spent DAYS cleaning that place. Nice one, assholes.

That's really shit! In fact it's given me the shits! :evil:
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion