Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby smac » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:31 pm

Pay the bill when it's due, it's not that hard is it? We've spent more time (and therefore money) bitching and moaning about rego stickers than Adelaide Oval!
smac
Coach

Has liked: 165 times
Been liked: 233 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby kickinit » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:51 pm

dedja wrote:LOL ... who faarking dumb is this family?

NDONESIA’S Justice Minister has warned that Schapelle Corby could have her parole revoked and says the family appears not to be grateful for what they have already received.

An angry Amir Syamsuddin says that if his office decides to put her back in jail it will be on the family’s head.

The Corby case had severely tested his patience, he said.

The thing I want to know is how can they revoke her parole over this? She hasn't done anything, it was her sister that did the interview. I always thought she was guilty but seeing how quickly the AFP swooped on channel 7 headquarters has me questioning if she is or not.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:57 pm

You must be at the same level as the corby's.
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby kickinit » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:04 pm

The Sleeping Giant wrote:You must be at the same level as the corby's.

I thought your pic was in support of her? Why would AFP raid channel 7 for? No crime was committed and there was no evidence to prove anything had been done. Unless our feds are no going on media reports as evidence now.

If she did or didn't I don't think we would ever know. But for her to get 20years for 4kgs of drugs and that maggot that killed 200 people get the same is a disgrace.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:37 pm

I don't agree with trafficking drugs over international borders. Plenty of evidence to suggest schappelle was about to be paid for an interview. Channel 7 were staying in the same hotel.

Hope she goes back to jail.
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Postby HH3 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:42 pm

The Sleeping Giant wrote:I don't agree with trafficking drugs over international borders. Plenty of evidence to suggest schappelle was about to be paid for an interview. Channel 7 were staying in the same hotel.

Channel 7 were financing HER stay in the hotel. Thats why she moved out after they were done with the interview.

The AFP raided Channel 7 to make sure the Corbys wouldn't profit from the notoriety of the crime.

Her and her dumb **** family were told she can't speak ill of the Indonesian judicial system, and if she did, she would breach the terms of her parole. All she did was get her sister to say exactly what she would've said, which in my view is pushing it.

The Indonesians have said the Corbys should be grateful and show some appreciation for the gift of freedom they have given her. And all she's doing is rubbing it in their faces.

Anyone with half a brain would lay low, blend in and wait out the 3 years. Then they would come back to Australia, write a book, and make some money.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:46 pm

Key words "half a brain".
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Postby kickinit » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:50 pm

The Sleeping Giant wrote:I don't agree with trafficking drugs over international borders. Plenty of evidence to suggest schappelle was about to be paid for an interview. Channel 7 were staying in the same hotel.

There was no evidence. Her, her family and channel 7 knew exactly that she couldn't receive any money from a interview due to her parole conditions.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:52 pm

So the corby's did an interview with a media company that they had sued previously for nothing.
You have convinced me. :-)
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Postby HH3 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:53 pm

kickinit wrote:

There was no evidence. Her, her family and channel 7 knew exactly that she couldn't receive any money from a interview due to her parole conditions.

Pretty sure she wouldn't have risked breaching parole for $0.00. Her sister technically did the interview. So they pay her. Do you think Mercedes is gonna keep all that money to herself?
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:54 pm

Or they "hold" the money until parole is up.
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Postby kickinit » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:57 pm

HH3 wrote:

Channel 7 were financing HER stay in the hotel. Thats why she moved out after they were done with the interview.

The AFP raided Channel 7 to make sure the Corbys wouldn't profit from the notoriety of the crime.

Her and her dumb **** family were told she can't speak ill of the Indonesian judicial system, and if she did, she would breach the terms of her parole. All she did was get her sister to say exactly what she would've said, which in my view is pushing it.

The Indonesians have said the Corbys should be grateful and show some appreciation for the gift of freedom they have given her. And all she's doing is rubbing it in their faces.

Anyone with half a brain would lay low, blend in and wait out the 3 years. Then they would come back to Australia, write a book, and make some money.

The AFP don't go in and do a raid when there's no evidence and no crime has been committed. The only thing channel 7 did was made sure they secured the interview when her parole is done and she's back in Australia.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby HH3 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:00 pm

kickinit wrote:
HH3 wrote:

The AFP don't go in and do a raid when there's no evidence and no crime has been committed. The only thing channel 7 did was made sure they secured the interview when her parole is done and she's back in Australia.

They raid places when they have sufficient suspicion that a crime may have taken place. The raid is to actually gather evidence. They usually dont have it BEFORE the raid. Thats the whole point of it.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Don't need evidence. Just suspicion a crime has been committed and a warrant from the courts. That's how you obtain evidence.

I'm glad we have found the only person in Australia that thinks the corby's and channel 7 aren't in cahoots over this.
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Postby kickinit » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:06 pm

The Sleeping Giant wrote:So the corby's did an interview with a media company that they had sued previously for nothing.
You have convinced me. :-)

So you have the evidence then? Just remember the AFP found nothing
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:07 pm

I have plenty of evidence, but none of it relates to the corby's. :-)
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Postby kickinit » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:08 pm

HH3 wrote:
kickinit wrote:
HH3 wrote:

They raid places when they have sufficient suspicion that a crime may have taken place. The raid is to actually gather evidence. They usually dont have it BEFORE the raid. Thats the whole point of it.

so made up media crap is now sufficient evidence.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby kickinit » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:26 pm

The Sleeping Giant wrote:Don't need evidence. Just suspicion a crime has been committed and a warrant from the courts. That's how you obtain evidence.

I'm glad we have found the only person in Australia that thinks the corby's and channel 7 aren't in cahoots over this.

All they needed to do was check bank accounts which they could of easily done if they had a warrant and wouldn't of had to step outside of the office to do so.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:26 pm

I'm glad you aren't in law enforcement.
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Postby HH3 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:53 pm

kickinit wrote:so made up media crap is now sufficient evidence.

No...it isn't "sufficient EVIDENCE"...it does raise a suspicion, which in turn leads to a preliminary investigation, which leads to them submitting a warrant request to a judge, where they will tell the judge what their suspicions are, and what evidence they have at that point. THEN, the judge signs a search warrant, AND THEN the AFP goes in peacefully (bit of a hysterical beat up by the media) and gathers EVIDENCE (see....this is how they get evidence)

.....evidence
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion