Port's Six SANFL Guernsey Designs

Talk on the national game

Re: Port's Six SANFL Guernsey Designs

Postby kickinit » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:28 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
kickinit wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Reading isn't that difficult.
So history only count when you remember it?
Thanks for proving correct my original statement perfectly.
Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Never said it didn't exist. The reason why I remember 1989 is because I was there. I didn't live through 1905 that's why most people you talk will remember 1989 over 1905. You can keep dreaming and trying to make out PAFC plays no part in SA football history all you like. At the end of the day deep down you know the truth, which is usually the complete opposite to what you type on here.

Port Power's history dates back to 97... Anything before that is a whole different club... However when it suits the the power faithful, they are one club again and all there history counts...

Powers one flag doesn't count towards magpies premiership tally...

It certainly doesn't count. The power flag is a AFL and the Magpies are SANFL. The power's history does only date back to 1997 but the PAFC dates back to 1870. To me we have always been one club power playing in the AFL magpies playing the SANFL and both playing for the PAFC.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL