S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2013/14.

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2013/14.

Postby mozzie » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Your a Muppet mate, so comp wants consultation which Parrish agreed to, saca cancell meeting and churches say he can't play, how is that Chads fault?
mozzie
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Mawson Lakes

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:21 pm

I've heard Rose Park have cried and so the C&CCA have done a backflip anyway..
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:22 pm

mozzie wrote:Your a Muppet mate, so comp wants consultation which Parrish agreed to, saca cancell meeting and churches say he can't play, how is that Chads fault?

He has had best part of a month to make some sort of effort or contribution and hasn't and you want to whinge about the C&CCA not allowing a permit?
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby moses » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
mozzie wrote:Your a Muppet mate, so comp wants consultation which Parrish agreed to, saca cancell meeting and churches say he can't play, how is that Chads fault?

He has had best part of a month to make some sort of effort or contribution and hasn't and you want to whinge about the C&CCA not allowing a permit?

What's the rule in regards to how many permits a player is allowed in a season?
moses
Under 18s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:26 pm

moses wrote:Just goes to show you got no f**king idea!!!

There has not been 3 permits for parish....get your facts right first before posting incorrect information!!

One permit.. Two permits.. Three permits what does it matter?! Fact of the matter is this has dragged on for far too long and through no fault of the comps.

Quit your ******* whinging and leave Enfield out of this, couldn't give a rats arse if he played against us
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:28 pm

moses wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:

What's the rule in regards to how many permits a player is allowed in a season?

I'm not sure if there is an actual written rule, it's an outdated old gentlemans rule because clearances etc used to all be paper based and sometimes be difficult to finalise at short notice - these days all a click of a button so really no permit should be needed
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby moses » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:

There has not been 3 permits for parish....get your facts right first before posting incorrect information!!

One permit.. Two permits.. Three permits what does it matter?! Fact of the matter is this has dragged on for far too long and through no fault of the comps.

Quit your ******* whinging and leave Enfield out of this, couldn't give a rats arse if he played against us

Are you playing this game?
moses
Under 18s

Postby mozzie » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:

I don't know if I have to type it larger or slower for you to understand but Chad has been happy to go to any meetings organized. One was cancelled by Chad as he went away with work and this week's was canceled by SACA due to there rep not being able to make it. Understand?
mozzie
Rookie

Been liked: 1 time

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:29 pm

moses wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:

No
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby moses » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
moses wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:

No

Hahaha doesn't surprise me!!
moses
Under 18s

Postby LAKES4THEFLAG » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:36 pm

puss park winging again
looking for an excuse when enfield come to town and wipe them off the floor saturday
LAKES4THEFLAG
Mini-League

Been liked: 0 time

Postby moses » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:45 pm

LAKES4THEFLAG wrote:puss park winging again
looking for an excuse when enfield come to town and wipe them off the floor saturday

Go get a haircut....oops sorry that's right, need to have hair to have one right?
moses
Under 18s

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:46 pm

moses wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:No

Why would I play? I'm not at the club to play and the side is coming off two wins why change it? Think about it!
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby moses » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
moses wrote:

Why would I play? I'm not at the club to play and the side is coming off two wins why change it? Think about it!

So you have not played a game this season at all?
moses
Under 18s

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:53 pm

moses wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:
moses wrote:

So you have not played a game this season at all?

Played Rd 2 because Zach Hancock was unavailable, 1 dayer filled a gap which maintained stability as I went out next game for Hancock to return.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Having said that I will play the occasional game in any grade when needed
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby The Riddler » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
The Riddler wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:Surely you mob can't be serious? What a pathetic, whinging, selfish point of view..

Oh what a surprise look who pops up :roll:
He's obviously guilty until proven innocent

Well considering you gutless pricks are having a swipe at both Enfield and the committee - knowing full well they don't have profiles on here, what did you think?!?

I'm sure most if not all teams would've agreed that denying the permit was in the best interests of the comp not you prima donnas!! World doesn't revolve around Rose Park, all you do is whinge and complain!

Fair dinkum you're a tosser of the highest order, you know who Mozzie & I are pal no hiding here & aren't you the face, voice and ego of Enfield? God knows u do enough talking on behalf of them every 5 minutes!
The Riddler
League - Top 5

Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 29 times

Postby moses » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Why would I play? I'm not at the club to play and the side is coming off two wins why change it? Think about it![/quote]

So you have not played a game this season at all?[/quote]
Played Rd 2 because Zach Hancock was unavailable, 1 dayer filled a gap which maintained stability as I went out next game for Hancock to return.[/quote]

What you didn't have enough players from your 3 other teams to find someone to fill a gap in A grade, promote a player for b grade, give him a try?

But hey like you said your not there to play games!! Gee no wonder everyone in the comp thinks your a deadset tool!
moses
Under 18s

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:48 pm

moses wrote:What you didn't have enough players from your 3 other teams to find someone to fill a gap in A grade, promote a player for b grade, give him a try?

But hey like you said your not there to play games!! Gee no wonder everyone in the comp thinks your a deadset tool!

Ok this will be the last time i comment because this is getting ridiculous.

We had more than enough to fill the gap, but elected to go with me because it meant we could maintain stability in the lower grades, didn't need to move someone up for one game and of course the flow on effect that would've had, I was actually available that round and there probably wasnt anyone in the lower grades that warranted promotion after one game.

I made a decision with the assistance of the captains and we felt the best option was for me to play especially given it was a one day game. Zach was then able to come straight back in without upsetting anyone in the A side or sides below it.

I'm not here to play games, but i will do what I need to when required regardless the grade to assist the club an ensure things run smoothly - if that means filling in during the season then so be it.

As for everyone thinking i'm a deadset tool, who cares!? Not me that's for sure, couldn't care less, i have an objective and role and that involves Enfield Cricket Club and no one else in this comp. Say what you like but I wont be losing sleep over it.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby dark & stormy » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:01 am

I still loves ya phantom......lol.
I dont know any facts or whats going on with this chad parrish...but.
we should encourage players to our comp regardless of their talents or who they are. if he owes money or doesnt who cares ?
surely chad and the team that says he owes money can sort it out and keep it off an open forum ?
I would love the challenge of playing against better players (even if it means a bruise or 10 ) all I am trying to say is we need new blood in our comp or we will be stagnent and the comp will dwindle away till no one is left.
IMO......
im not a fan of anyone and I have burnt alot of bridges with the way I play but , I will still play with my head high and I still want to play against the best in our comp. let chad play I say.........
well thats my 2 cents worth , like it or not lol.
dark & stormy
Reserves

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 4 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps