XBOX HDMI problems

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

XBOX HDMI problems

Postby Johno6 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:49 am

hello, how are you? been up to much..

me? well i have a problem.

i had my xbox hooked up to my tv in the lounge with hdmi, i usually have it in my room.
i took it back out in the lounge to play it and now the xbox doesnt play with the hdmi cable set up.
so i ditched that cable used another one from my room and that doesnt work either.

is it something to do with the setting on xbox?
i read somewhere i might need to change settings without being able to actually see the screen, wich makes life difficult.
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 604 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Re: XBOX HDMI problems

Postby Strawb » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:26 pm

I am yet to have this problem I own two of them and swap them around and between televisions and am yet to have problem. Is the HDMI cable pushed into the console hard enough? If it is sounds like you have a problem with the either connection on the x-box or the cable call microsoft for some help.
I am the Voice Left From Drinking
Strawb
Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby dedja » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Strawb wrote:I am yet to have this problem I own two of them and swap them around and between televisions and am yet to have problem. Is the HDMI cable pushed into the console hard enough? If it is sounds like you have a problem with the either connection on the x-box or the cable call microsoft for some help.

Sorry, couldn't help myself ... you'll get more satisfaction sticking needles in your eye.
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

This post has not been approved by Dave from Alberton.
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 385 times
Been liked: 1203 times

Postby Strawb » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:49 pm

dedja wrote:
Strawb wrote:I am yet to have this problem I own two of them and swap them around and between televisions and am yet to have problem. Is the HDMI cable pushed into the console hard enough? If it is sounds like you have a problem with the either connection on the x-box or the cable call microsoft for some help.

Sorry, couldn't help myself ... you'll get more satisfaction sticking needles in your eye.

LMFAO tooo True If I have x-box problems I call a guy who fixes them in Geelong. When I brought my NTSC one i went through 40 questions with Microsoft on why I have an NTSC Console that was sold in Ohio in Australia. All I said was I like to play NCAA Football online and I don't want to modify and have my pal one turned into a brick so I did the right thing.
I am the Voice Left From Drinking
Strawb
Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets