What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby HH3 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:52 am

Yeah thats shithouse. You should be able to meet people and **** shit up with them.

I just logged into my Destiny profile on the net, and its awesome. Also the Android app's good too. You can modify your guardian just like in the game, and visit all the places in the tower to buy shit, etc. Not a bad way to kill time at work ;-)

There's clan searching on the website too. IGN's clan has 37,730 players, so Im sure there'll always be someone to play with.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:03 am

HH3 wrote:Yeah thats shithouse. You should be able to meet people and **** shit up with them.

I just logged into my Destiny profile on the net, and its awesome. Also the Android app's good too. You can modify your guardian just like in the game, and visit all the places in the tower to buy shit, etc. Not a bad way to kill time at work ;-)

There's clan searching on the website too. IGN's clan has 37,730 players, so Im sure there'll always be someone to play with.

i'm currently stuck on the last level on earth. Unfortunately don't get a great deal of time to play due to the kids...

Going to purchase my first fifa game in a long time, so this one better be a beauty!
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3066 times

Postby HH3 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:44 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
HH3 wrote:Yeah thats shithouse. You should be able to meet people and **** shit up with them.

i'm currently stuck on the last level on earth. Unfortunately don't get a great deal of time to play due to the kids...

Going to purchase my first fifa game in a long time, so this one better be a beauty!

ive found if you dont worry about taking a little bit of damage, you will do a lot better than trying to hide and shoot like i usually do. The melee attacks are pretty effective, and satisfying. Also, the AI doesn't automatically know where you are if you move behind stuff. They assume you're where you last shot from if they dont see you move.

Some of the bosses are insane.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:33 pm

I got Fifa 15 the other day. Playing Fifa Ultimate Team and its pretty much ruining my life. Its so addictive and ive been dreaming about it...
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:40 am

HH3 wrote:I got Fifa 15 the other day. Playing Fifa Ultimate Team and its pretty much ruining my life. Its so addictive and ive been dreaming about it...

I went through that stage from 2010-2012. Absolute killer Ultimate team is :lol:
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 286 times

Postby mighty hounds » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:41 am

Anyone purchased NBA 2K15 yet> I reckon I'm going to buy it this week. Haven t had an NBA game since 2K11 and loved it
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:45 am

mighty hounds wrote:
HH3 wrote:I got Fifa 15 the other day. Playing Fifa Ultimate Team and its pretty much ruining my life. Its so addictive and ive been dreaming about it...

I went through that stage from 2010-2012. Absolute killer Ultimate team is :lol:

Yeah Ive got the app on my phone and also use the desktop version at work....

And im not even that good. First season I went 2-1-7 and im in my second season at 0-4. I think its my chemistry thats putting me on the back foot. I can't work out how to get good chemistry besides getting people from the same country. Surely there's another way.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:18 am

HH3 wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

Yeah Ive got the app on my phone and also use the desktop version at work....

And im not even that good. First season I went 2-1-7 and im in my second season at 0-4. I think its my chemistry thats putting me on the back foot. I can't work out how to get good chemistry besides getting people from the same country. Surely there's another way.

It's become alot more advance since the days i used to trash it. Guys from the same team have the best chemistry and then you use the chemistry cards to help you along. Also make sure everyone's formation is the same as the one you use and that your manager matches also.
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:21 am

Do you mean the formation their teams use? Or is there something you change on them for formations? This is the first time Ive had internet good enough to play this so Im pretty new to it.

Its annoying when im loading up a game and everyone I play had 100 chemistry and the best players in the world.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:31 am

HH3 wrote:Do you mean the formation their teams use? Or is there something you change on them for formations? This is the first time Ive had internet good enough to play this so Im pretty new to it.

Its annoying when im loading up a game and everyone I play had 100 chemistry and the best players in the world.

unless they have changed the formation way normally when you get a player they have a formation. So if you use a 4-2-2-2 and the player has 4-5-2 your chemistry takes a hit.
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby HH3 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:11 am

mighty hounds wrote:
HH3 wrote:Do you mean the formation their teams use? Or is there something you change on them for formations? This is the first time Ive had internet good enough to play this so Im pretty new to it.

unless they have changed the formation way normally when you get a player they have a formation. So if you use a 4-2-2-2 and the player has 4-5-2 your chemistry takes a hit.

Ah ok. I didn't know that. Now Im gonna be tinkering with that shit all night :lol:
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:42 pm

HH3 wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

Ah ok. I didn't know that. Now Im gonna be tinkering with that shit all night :lol:

You can buy formation cards to help. Welcome to the dark side :lol:
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby RoosterMarty » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:48 pm

Players don't have preferred formations anymore.

Good chemistry from having players from the same league, nation and club. Also make sure they are in their correct positions.
RoosterMarty
Coach

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 0 time

Postby mighty hounds » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:17 am

RoosterMarty wrote:Players don't have preferred formations anymore.

Good chemistry from having players from the same league, nation and club. Also make sure they are in their correct positions.

Ahh, bout time some of those formation cards were expensive buggers. I haven't really played it since 2012 so was just assuming they were still apart of it
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby HH3 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:53 am

Last night I needed to win (a draw wouldn't do) in the 10th game of the season of FUT to gain promotion and got some terrible guy with a terrible team. Im talking all bronze and silvers and 50ish chemistry.

I kicked a goal at the 2 min mark of the game time......thought Id just coast home.

Game ended 2-2....******* spewnig!

Still Divvy 10
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:09 pm

HH3 wrote:Last night I needed to win (a draw wouldn't do) in the 10th game of the season of FUT to gain promotion and got some terrible guy with a terrible team. Im talking all bronze and silvers and 50ish chemistry.

I kicked a goal at the 2 min mark of the game time......thought Id just coast home.

Game ended 2-2....******* spewnig!

Still Divvy 10

Gotta be careful with those blokes. might have a crap team but there pretty good at fifa. if you see a guy with a silver or a half half team it's a good sign there good at fifa
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby sandleball » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:02 pm

I'm playing The Elder Scrolls Morrowind.

Absolutely love the Elder Scrolls Universe.
sandleball
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Adelaide University

Postby Johno6 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:15 am

anyone else playing borderlands the prequel on PS3?
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 604 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby HH3 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:33 am

I've been hanging out (and saving my pennies) for Project Cars on PS4 which was supposed to come out in November. Just found out it is delayed til March. **** JOKE!!!!

I refuse to play Driveclub.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:14 pm

Downloaded and been playing Live Cricket 14 on my phone, pretty decent for a phone game and very addictive. Would recommend to any cricket lover.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10719 times
Been liked: 1561 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets