What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby HH3 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:09 pm

Yeah i ran all over the f**ken place. Then the Joker scared the shit out of me when i was moving the cylinders.

Good game!
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:57 pm

HH3 wrote:Yeah i ran all over the f**ken place. Then the Joker scared the shit out of me when i was moving the cylinders.

Good game!

That was one of the most epic gaming moments I've ever experienced.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10340 times
Been liked: 1520 times

Postby mighty hounds » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:01 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
HH3 wrote:Yeah i ran all over the f**ken place. Then the Joker scared the shit out of me when i was moving the cylinders.

Good game!

This was the best game I've played, ever. So many wow moments. Finally defeated the Riddler last night. I feel lost now :lol:

I did do the Harley Quinn stories,, wish it went longer. Is the Batgirl one worth buying?
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 286 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:33 am

mighty hounds wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

Good game!

This was the best game I've played, ever. So many wow moments. Finally defeated the Riddler last night. I feel lost now [emoji38]
I did do the Harley Quinn stories,, wish it went longer. Is the Batgirl one worth buying?

Yes the Batgirl one is worth it, game time is alot longer than the Harley Quinn story pack. Like I said previously I wish the Red Hood one was the best out of the three story packs but it's too short.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:24 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

Good game!

This was the best game I've played, ever. So many wow moments. Finally defeated the Riddler last night. I feel lost now [emoji38]

Yes the Batgirl one is worth it, game time is alot longer than the Harley Quinn story pack. Like I said previously I wish the Red Hood one was the best out of the three story packs but it's too short.

Have liked the batgirl one. Its hard when you don't have the same gadgets as Batman more so when you fight on the merry go round.
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:21 am

playing red dead redemption again. Awesome game
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby mighty hounds » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:25 am

bennymacca wrote:I have been grinding the FIFA 16 ultimate team transfer market so hard. Buying contracts for 250 and selling them for 300/350

the companion app is great this year, very responsive and easy to use unlike previous versions

Now that I've finished Batman I went out a purchased FIFA 16. I'm staying right away from ultimate team, I've spent way to much money on it in the past. Haven't touched it since 2013.
mighty hounds
Coach

What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby bennymacca » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:33 am

I haven't spent a cent on it in the past 2 years but I still like it a lot. Just have to put the work in to grind out some coins

You should at least check out the fut draft mode, as you get one free token, but if ever there was a place to pour money into that would be it
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby HH3 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:33 am

Back on Tropico 5

I like that this is not a typical city builder. You can set it to be infinite, and try to stay in power as long as possible. Or you can set goals that if achieved, finish the game.

I started in the Colonial Era, as part of the monarchy, answering to the King. At this point, you have to keep the Crown happy to stay in power. In the background, you negotiate with Revolutionaries, who help you set up connections for trading outside the Crowns control. You also set up research institutions to discover things like tools, mines, etc, plus learn how to write a Constitution.

Once you have the majority of citizens in favour of you, you can declare Independence, and make your country a republic. This is met by anger from the King, and you can either pay him to keep him happy, or go to war and fight for your Independence. I paid coz Im a pussy.

Once you're a republic, it advances to the World Wars Era. Now your dirt roads are bitumen, and everything can be upgraded to be a bit more modern. Now you are being courted by the two super powers, the Aliies and the Axis. You also open trade routes with all the other countries.

Now the real work starts. You need to manage all of your trade routes, all of your farming and mining, make sure all the different citizens are happy, which is impossible when you have different religions, immigrants and locals clashing, rebels working underground to build an army to topple your regime.

In the Constitution, you set up how the country is run. So how the Army operates (conscription, professional, or militia), your immigration policy (which people are allowed in and out of the country), etc. This effects how your people interact with each other and your government.

After about 6 hours of play, I was struggling with the economical part of it, when all of a sudden, the rebels, which my piss poor Secret Service failed to identify, attacked. I had no hope. They killed me and my family. Game over.

The good thing is you have family along the way, so the same guy doesnt stay in power for 300 years. You can send your kids off to college in America to advance their stats and influence while you're still in power, so when you're gone, they're ready built dictating machines. They also have different attributes. One I had was good at picking out spies, but I had him managing a gold mine, the boost production coz I was greedy. Thats why the rebels had such an easy job toppling the goverrnment.

Played with the sound off and Spotify cranking through the headset is the best way to play too.

Stay tuned to see if i can make it to the Modern Era my next time around. ;)
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:32 am

that sounds really awesome.

PC or console?
bennymacca
Coach

Postby HH3 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:35 am

Its on Steam and PS4. Not sure about Xbox.

I got it for $40 when it was on special on PS4 but they've jacked it back up to $85.

Its $40 on Steam because its been out heaps longer on the PC.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/245620/

EDIT***

It is on Xbox 360 as well. Coming on Xbox One in 2016.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby HH3 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:35 am

Fifa 15

Long range goal in my League 2 career with Mansfield Town FC

I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:46 pm

44yds is a fair effort
bennymacca
Coach

Postby HH3 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:51 pm

bennymacca wrote:44yds is a fair effort

Especially with a League 2 player. Notice the lack of spin on the ball. My response was "get f**ked!", chuckled a bit, called the missus in, explained why it was funny (she just walked away shaking her head), and then chuckled again. :lol:

This was a while ago. I just saw it again on my Youtube channel.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:06 pm

Finished New game plus on Batman Arkham knight last night.

It's pretty hard as it's on the knightmare difficulty setting and I died alot. The hardest parts were when you have the protect the GCPD from the invading tanks and the last simulation fight of Azraels side mission. I must of died 40 times when fighting the tanks and failed Azraels simulation at least 50 times but got through and got 100%.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:07 am

The Dark Knight wrote:Finished New game plus on Batman Arkham knight last night.

It's pretty hard as it's on the knightmare difficulty setting and I died alot. The hardest parts were when you have the protect the GCPD from the invading tanks and the last simulation fight of Azraels side mission. I must of died 40 times when fighting the tanks and failed Azraels simulation at least 50 times but got through and got 100%.

What's that Dark Night?
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:50 am

mighty hounds wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:Finished New game plus on Batman Arkham knight last night.

What's that Dark Night?

Once you finish the story Easy/Medium/Hard you open up New Game Plus. It's a replay of story mode where you keep all the upgrades you made the first time you finished story mode encouraging you to play again and fully upgrade Batman and the Batmobile. You also start it with all the Riddler trophies already collected so you don't have to waste time finding them. Therefore you just have to worry about completing Main Story and the Most Wanted side missions. It's played on the Knightmare difficulty setting, basically super hard.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:00 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

What's that Dark Night?

Once you finish the story Easy/Medium/Hard you open up New Game Plus. It's a replay of story mode where you keep all the upgrades you made the first time you finished story mode encouraging you to play again and fully upgrade Batman and the Batmobile. You also start it with all the Riddler trophies already collected so you don't have to waste time finding them. Therefore you just have to worry about completing Main Story and the Most Wanted side missions. It's played on the Knightmare difficulty setting, basically super hard.

hmm not sure if i can go through all that again :lol:
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:43 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

What's that Dark Night?

hmm not sure if i can go through all that again [emoji38]

I smashed through it compared to playing it first time around. Only parts I had trouble with is the two parts I mentioned plus defeating the Arkham Knight tank and some of the Militia check points.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby HH3 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:29 pm

NHL 15

Finished the 2014/15 regular season top of the division as the Calgary Flames with a 12-0 finish to the season.

Drew the Minnesota Wild in the first round of playoffs. Currently 3-3 in the best of 7 series. Gonna go down to the last match when I get home. Gonna try really hard not to replay it if I lose. The only thing is its taken me 12 months (real time) to get through a season coz there's 100 f**kin games!
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets