Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Brodlach » Thu May 03, 2018 9:14 am

Sounds like most on here :lol:
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu May 03, 2018 9:24 am

Brodlach wrote:Sounds like most on here :lol:

I've spent the last half an hour looking around the office to work out who shoe boy is.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7926 times

Postby MW » Thu May 03, 2018 9:26 am

Gumtree people. Negotiable does not mean offer 25% of the asking price you f..kwits for f..k sake. Sick of them.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2610 times
Been liked: 1850 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu May 03, 2018 9:30 am

MW wrote:Gumtree people. Negotiable does not mean offer 25% of the asking price you f..kwits for f..k sake. Sick of them.

Most go straight for the kill and offer half the displayed amount.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby MW » Thu May 03, 2018 9:31 am

Yep. When I list, I think of the price I want, add 10-20% and list as negotiable, that way I expect to still get what I want if someone offers for it. Not half price or less! Scumtree...
MW
Coach

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Thu May 03, 2018 9:55 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:

I've spent the last half an hour looking around the office to work out who shoe boy is.

He's the guy labeling his food so it doesn't get stolen.
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
PatowalongaPirate
2022 SA Footy Punter of the Year

Has liked: 449 times
Been liked: 1215 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu May 03, 2018 10:23 am

PatowalongaPirate wrote:He's the guy labeling his food so it doesn't get stolen.

LOL, that dude and his wife broke up, no more tubs of peaches stock-piling anymore.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby johntheclaret » Thu May 03, 2018 10:33 am

shoe boy wrote:A bloke in my office that thinks the world evolves around him and he is an expert on all, he sits in front of his computer all day and I decided to do some investigating and he follows a couple of forums where he is exactly the same but he doesn't see he is an absolute twatt.

All in the workplace feel as I do he is a complete twat .
Do any others have these types?

Sounds like he’s a bit of a twat
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu May 03, 2018 10:35 am

johntheclaret wrote:
shoe boy wrote:A bloke in my office that thinks the world evolves around him and he is an expert on all, he sits in front of his computer all day and I decided to do some investigating and he follows a couple of forums where he is exactly the same but he doesn't see he is an absolute twatt.

A labia?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby johntheclaret » Thu May 03, 2018 10:39 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:

Look for the guy whose flapping about
johntheclaret
Coach

Postby johntheclaret » Thu May 03, 2018 10:40 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
johntheclaret wrote:

A labia?

What’s a flower got to do with anything ;)
johntheclaret
Coach

Postby carey » Sat May 05, 2018 4:05 am

I'm opening with this is going to be a f@#king rant that he likes of Bennymacca and MW are going to be saying 'You cant say that' or 'that's sexist' 'that's not politically correct' you know what? F@#k politically correct! let me guess I'm a dinosaur? predicable as always from you forum loving freaks! here's a tip put your pants back on and actually go watch a game or better still join a club!

I'm over absolute f@#king morons carrying on about the game of AFL! Leave the f@#king thing alone. Big Andy said Sydney are horrible to watch, They'll kill the game, they'll do me out of a job, Sydney will kill AFL footy! They won the flag that year..... Knee jerk reactions. Zones, rule changes. Please you're f@#king kidding me.

Chicks telling me how I should think about football? Pfft please
Shows like the lowdown! You're f@#king me, Shit footballers even worse 'C' Grade 'Celebrities
Even worse "on the mark' what purpose does that dog shit show offer apart from chicks on the screen? Why? Just f@#king why? Political correctness nothing else absolute shit
Daisy Pierce boundary riding why? Voice like a broken fan belt I actually feel like topping myself listening to this idiot , Knows nothing about the game.
*** Gifted AA selection because she is 'Daisy Pierce' Pfft who f@#king cares? You're also f@#king ugly

The good sides play real good attractive footy, The shit sides don't simply as that. I've seen plenty of good footy this year

Slug calling last drinks far to early
Having my best mates 40th at the bushmans tomorrow night, Gawler yep f@#ing Gawler
My Taxi taking ages
Port going to lose and crows going to win
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2809 times
Been liked: 2997 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby johntheclaret » Sat May 05, 2018 4:33 am

carey wrote:I'm opening with this is going to be a f@#king rant that he likes of Bennymacca and MW are going to be saying 'You cant say that' or 'that's sexist' 'that's not politically correct' you know what? F@#k politically correct! let me guess I'm a dinosaur? predicable as always from you forum loving freaks! here's a tip put your pants back on and actually go watch a game or better still join a club!

I'm over absolute f@#king morons carrying on about the game of AFL! Leave the f@#king thing alone. Big Andy said Sydney are horrible to watch, They'll kill the game, they'll do me out of a job, Sydney will kill AFL footy! They won the flag that year..... Knee jerk reactions. Zones, rule changes. Please you're f@#king kidding me.

Shows like the lowdown! You're f@#king me, Shit footballers even worse 'C' Grade 'Celebrities
Even worse "on the mark' what purpose does that dog shit show offer apart from chicks on the screen? Why? Just f@#king why? Political correctness nothing else absolute shit
Daisy Pierce boundary riding why? Voice like a broken fan belt I actually feel like topping myself listening to this idiot , Knows nothing about the game.
*** Gifted AA selection because she is 'Daisy Pierce' Pfft who f@#king cares? You're also f@#king ugly

The good sides play real good attractive footy, The shit sides don't simply as that. I've seen plenty of good footy this year

Having my best mates 40th at the bushmans tomorrow night, Gawler yep f@#ing Gawler
My Taxi taking ages

FFS Stop whinging

;)
johntheclaret
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Sat May 05, 2018 7:19 am

Love Carey, don’t ever change :heart: :heart:
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Corona Man » Sat May 05, 2018 8:55 am

carey wrote:I'm opening with this is going to be a f@#king rant that he likes of Bennymacca and MW are going to be saying 'You cant say that' or 'that's sexist' 'that's not politically correct' you know what? F@#k politically correct! let me guess I'm a dinosaur? predicable as always from you forum loving freaks! here's a tip put your pants back on and actually go watch a game or better still join a club!

My Taxi taking ages

Amen.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1279 times
Been liked: 3488 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Pseudo » Sat May 05, 2018 9:24 am

I'm guessing a few red tins were sunk last night...
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1559 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby am Bays » Sat May 05, 2018 9:49 am

My Taxi taking ages

Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 164 times
Been liked: 1812 times

Postby amber_fluid » Sat May 05, 2018 9:56 am

My Taxi taking ages

The Ol’ Slug N Lettuce.
It’s the only joint in the world that refuses entry if you’re sober.

Sounds like a good night was had mate!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2228 times
Been liked: 2523 times

Postby Corona Man » Sun May 06, 2018 5:56 pm

Taking St Kilda this week as my roughie.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1279 times
Been liked: 3488 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby MW » Sun May 06, 2018 6:00 pm

My Taxi taking ages

Not sure why my name is linked to this
MW
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion