Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Brodlach » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:49 pm

FC probably using the DVD remote instead of the heater remote ;)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4301 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:58 pm

Brodlach wrote:FC probably using the DVD remote instead of the heater remote ;)

I did do that once - both the split and ducted remotes are white . I now put one in a cupboard when it's not in use :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1753 times
Been liked: 2171 times

Postby HH3 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:00 pm

I sometimes push my central locking remote to unlock the front door....

I'm not proud of it....
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Brodlach » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:00 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Brodlach wrote:FC probably using the DVD remote instead of the heater remote ;)

I did do that once - both the split and ducted remotes are white . I now put one in a cupboard when it's not in use :lol:

I rest my case! :lol:
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4301 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Pseudo » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Nice, my dissent is due to kids lack of ability of turning light switches off.

... or to put sheir shoes away, or to put dirty clothes in the washing basket, or to close drawers after having removed items, or to put books back properly in the shelf rather than leaving them open halfway through on the floor, or .... etc
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1604 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:23 pm

HH3 wrote:I sometimes push my central locking remote to unlock the front door....

I'm not proud of it....

I've been known to use the garage remote to try and unlock the car :oops:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1753 times
Been liked: 2171 times

Postby MW » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:27 pm

Pseudo wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Nice, my dissent is due to kids lack of ability of turning light switches off.

... or to put sheir shoes away, or to put dirty clothes in the washing basket, or to close drawers after having removed items, or to put books back properly in the shelf rather than leaving them open halfway through on the floor, or .... etc

Do you know what works for me? I give everyone 30 seconds to clear the room of their stuff, otherwise it goes in the bin. Works a treat. I have only had to throw something away once.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2694 times
Been liked: 1907 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:36 pm

Pseudo wrote:

Yep, we have a group chat thing where I don't point anyone out but make it known I'm pissed at something, it usually has a photo attached, toliet rolls on the floor because they're too lazy to change the empty roll over even though it is right next to the shitter on the same side as the roll holder.

A new glass fore very drink shits me to tears along with cereal bowls not rinsed properly.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4365 times
Been liked: 8068 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:38 pm

MW wrote:
Pseudo wrote:

Do you know what works for me? I give everyone 30 seconds to clear the room of their stuff, otherwise it goes in the bin. Works a treat. I have only had to throw something away once.

Yep, if they know your not messing about it gets done, I snapped a skateboard over my knee once because it kept getting left by the back door.

I hid a step-son's bike on the roof because he continually left it out the front after another one had been stolen 6 months prior. That was gold, even the missus was scared to tell me another one had been stolen, I let it go on for two weeks before I suddenly made it appear.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:41 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Pseudo wrote:

Yep, we have a group chat thing where I don't point anyone out but make it known I'm pissed at something, it usually has a photo attached, toliet rolls on the floor because they're too lazy to change the empty roll over even though it is right next to the shitter on the same side as the roll holder.

A new glass fore very drink shits me to tears along with cereal bowls not rinsed properly.

Anything else while you're at it. ;)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2256 times
Been liked: 2588 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:50 pm

It will bite me on the arse though as last night I had to negate a stairwell with a dogleg whilst carrying two full glasses of CC's in pretty much pitch blackness.

I end up taking their globes out in their rooms for a couple of days when I get sick of constantly telling them.

Hang on...hang on a cotton picking minute.....if you're taking CC's upstairs, after dark, on a Tuesday night you relinquish your rights to be moaning about a little Friday morning liver damage.

Toughen the **** up, princess. ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7625 times
Been liked: 11096 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:05 pm

amber_fluid wrote:

How long do you have? 4 teenage kids in the house.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:06 pm

Booney wrote:
It will bite me on the arse though as last night I had to negate a stairwell with a dogleg whilst carrying two full glasses of CC's in pretty much pitch blackness.

I end up taking their globes out in their rooms for a couple of days when I get sick of constantly telling them.

Hang on...hang on a cotton picking minute.....if you're taking CC's upstairs, after dark, on a Tuesday night you relinquish your rights to be moaning about a little Friday morning liver damage.

Toughen the **** up, princess. ;)

We have a kid free night every Thursday, we tend to let our hair down on the one night a week.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:27 pm

Britain's got talent...except Amanda Holden, she goes alright!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1299 times
Been liked: 3554 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:01 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

Yeah I'm hearing ya mate.
My kids aren't teenagers yet but they still do the sh*t you mentioned.

Bloody kids hey! :lol:
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:15 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

Went monkey droppings last weekend when there was about 3 loads of washing on the line. So Sunday, before I mowed the lawns, I asked Junior to bring the washing in as to avoid getting covered in shit when I mowed, blower vacc'd etc....

I'm tinkering around in the shed, bring the mower and snipper out and **** ME! He's brought his washing in only! You lazy bastard. This was about 11 on Sunday, he'd just surfaced after a night at his mates place, I took all the other washing off the line, carried it in in one load and dumped it* on top of him on his bed. Told him there's now some washing to be folded.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:37 am

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

Went monkey droppings last weekend when there was about 3 loads of washing on the line. So Sunday, before I mowed the lawns, I asked Junior to bring the washing in as to avoid getting covered in shit when I mowed, blower vacc'd etc....

I'm tinkering around in the shed, bring the mower and snipper out and **** ME! He's brought his washing in only! You lazy bastard. This was about 11 on Sunday, he'd just surfaced after a night at his mates place, I took all the other washing off the line, carried it in in one load and dumped it* on top of him on his bed. Told him there's now some washing to be folded.

:lol: that's gold. It's only funny because if it happened to me I would be furious too. But I would have done the exact same thing as you.

My wife asked me once to was my dishes, so I did and left all the ones I didn't use in the sink. She wasn't impressed. However I did explain to her I did exactly what she asked and can't have a go at me for not listening. She obviously didn't find it as amusing as I did

"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3064 times
Been liked: 2430 times

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:26 pm

IMG_1310.JPG
IMG_1310.JPG (54.29 KiB) Viewed 386 times
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby HH3 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:48 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:My wife asked me once to was my dishes, so I did and left all the ones I didn't use in the sink. She wasn't impressed. However I did explain to her I did exactly what she asked and can't have a go at me for not listening. She obviously didn't find it as amusing as I did

My wife cracked it at me about where I left my shoes last night. Even though hers were in a worse spot.

When I took them off again later in the evening, I made a big dramatic deal of tossing them halfway down the hallway and left them there.

Check......mate.... ;)
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Booney » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:00 pm

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:My wife asked me once to was my dishes, so I did and left all the ones I didn't use in the sink. She wasn't impressed. However I did explain to her I did exactly what she asked and can't have a go at me for not listening. She obviously didn't find it as amusing as I did

My wife cracked it at me about where I left my shoes last night. Even though hers were in a worse spot.

When I took them off again later in the evening, I made a big dramatic deal of tossing them halfway down the hallway and left them there.

Check......mate.... ;)

I'd say "check" as she's the one who decides on "mate" ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion