What The F***

Anything!

Re: What The F***

Postby Spargo » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:20 am

Eldest daughter plays U13’s football. Yesterday was the second time we’ve played “this” club. Their goal umpire & runner have previously been warned about coaching, it’ not allowed yet they were at it again yesterday. On top of that, constantly abusing the umpires & instructing their girls to kick & knee our girls at every opportunity. Our team manager had to alert their team manager about one of their players punching our girls off the play, oh and then there was their runner vaping during the match… f#cking feral.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5548 times
Been liked: 5175 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Booney » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:29 am

Spargo wrote:Eldest daughter plays U13’s football. Yesterday was the second time we’ve played “this” club. Their goal umpire & runner have previously been warned about coaching, it’ not allowed yet they were at it again yesterday. On top of that, constantly abusing the umpires & instructing their girls to kick & knee our girls at every opportunity. Our team manager had to alert their team manager about one of their players punching our girls off the play, oh and then there was their runner vaping during the match… f#cking feral.

North Haven v Fitzroy U13's game called off after 2 blue cards yesterday apparently.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7526 times
Been liked: 10834 times

Postby gadj1976 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:30 am

Spargo wrote:Eldest daughter plays U13’s football. Yesterday was the second time we’ve played “this” club. Their goal umpire & runner have previously been warned about coaching, it’ not allowed yet they were at it again yesterday. On top of that, constantly abusing the umpires & instructing their girls to kick & knee our girls at every opportunity. Our team manager had to alert their team manager about one of their players punching our girls off the play, oh and then there was their runner vaping during the match… f#cking feral.

Holy sh1t! That's terrible.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 796 times
Been liked: 850 times

Postby MW » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:32 am

My daughter is U13 too and the amount of abuse from parents and players towards our girls, the sling tackles as well...put it this way, I'm glad she's decided to give it up next year. Not worth it.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2639 times
Been liked: 1868 times

Postby Spargo » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:45 am

Booney wrote:

North Haven v Fitzroy U13's game called off after 2 blue cards yesterday apparently.

Yep, heard that too. Glenunga v Golden Grove apparently abandoned too, unsure why though.

Spargo
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:53 am

Not good in any junior footy.

Did you at least get the win?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4217 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:57 am

Booney wrote:

What’s a blue card for?
Is that junior related?
My lad play U/13’s but I’ve never seen or heard of it(thankfully).
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2238 times
Been liked: 2533 times

Postby Spargo » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:06 am

Brodlach wrote:Not good in any junior footy.

Got up by 4 pts.

Spargo
Coach

Postby Booney » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:15 am

amber_fluid wrote:
Booney wrote:

What’s a blue card for?
Is that junior related?
My lad play U/13’s but I’ve never seen or heard of it(thankfully).

8.31 BLUE CARDS CONDITIONS
8.31.1 A blue card may be awarded immediately or issued at the next quarter break by an umpire, a nonofficiating member of the Umpire’s Panel or a member of the SANFL staff who deems off-field behaviour
to be unacceptable.

8.31.2 Behaviour may be deemed unacceptable if the official considers it threatening or not in the spirit of the
game.

8.31.3 Once a blue card has been awarded, both teams Team Managers are to approach the Field Umpire or
SANFL staff member to seek clarification and direction. No other club officials may enter the field of play.
Players are not to leave the field of play.

8.31.4 The time may be stopped at the Field Umpire or SANFL staff members discretion. If time is stopped, the
following procedure applies:

8.31.4.1 Re-starting the game after a blue card;

8.31.4.1.1 Game to re-start only when the Official is satisfied action has been taken and the
situation has been rectified.

8.31.4.1.2 A free kick shall be awarded against the offending team taken from the attacking
goal square.

8.31.5 Multiple blue cards awarded to the same team.

8.31.5.1 In the event of a second blue card being shown during the game, then the game will stop and
will not restart.

8.31.5.2 Club/player/spectator/official(s) who is responsible for the blue card(s) shall be reported by the
umpire(s) on the Match Day Paperwork app and SJ06 Umpires Incident Report Form.

8.31.5.3 In the event of a premiership game being called off:

8.31.5.3.1 The result shall be deemed a 'forfeit' against the offending team at the discretion
of the SANFL Juniors Competition Management, in consultation with the SANFL
Juniors Umpire Coordinator.

8.31.5.3.2 In a case in which both teams contribute to the game being called off, no
premiership points shall be awarded.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7526 times
Been liked: 10834 times

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:18 am

So it’s for dickhead parents.
Parents should be ashamed of themselves here.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:41 am

Spargo wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Not good in any junior footy.

Got up by 4 pts.

Ultimate revenge
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Postby whufc » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:52 am

Did the parents really say 'kick her' 'go on knee her'.

I've been around footy along time and being at club considered feral but ive never actually heard a parent say 'kick her'.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5615 times
Been liked: 2542 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Spargo » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:59 am

whufc wrote:

I've been around footy along time and being at club considered feral but ive never actually heard a parent say 'kick her'.

Was heard by numerous people.

Spargo
Coach

Postby whufc » Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:09 am

Spargo wrote:
whufc wrote:

Was heard by numerous people.

Thats next level.

Have heard plenty of 'hit em hard' etc etc in my time but never a straight out 'knee em' :shock:
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5615 times
Been liked: 2542 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby cracka » Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:18 am

That's where you get your phone out & record them, then post it on their clubs Facebook page
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 463 times
Been liked: 569 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Vamos » Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:10 pm

amber_fluid wrote:So it’s for dickhead parents.

The Manager from Havens apparently.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 361 times
Been liked: 499 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:15 pm

Vamos wrote:

Do you know him?
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Vamos » Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:20 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Vamos wrote:

Do you know him?

Nope.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 361 times
Been liked: 499 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:46 pm

Vamos wrote:

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/messenger/sport/sa-police-sanfl-investigate-violent-altercation-between-junior-club-member-and-players/news-story/484e92f6f272f01b70f3f1f7642750dc
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10404 times
Been liked: 1538 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Brodlach » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:10 pm

Can you please post the article TDK?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion