I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby Gozu » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:41 am

I still boycott the newsagency in Parabanks shopping centre after this:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/sout ... 8cfcaf2045

The women working there also have a nasty habit of short-changing you too.
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 660 times

Postby once_were_warriors » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:20 pm

There is little chance a jury is going to find a person guilty of assault , when it consists of the pulling back of the shoulder or tug of the shirt , regardless of the definition of law.

All the crap the advertiser is bringing up now is irrelevant to the actual case and the act of assault.

He could be the biggest idiot in the world for all I care but to charge him with assault over this smells of influence by wealth.
If at first you don't succeed , then destroy all evidence that you tried in the first place
once_were_warriors
Under 18s

Been liked: 2 times

Postby kickinit » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Booney wrote:
kickinit wrote:The evidence of the court holding out information from the jury is enough to prove which outcome the judge wanted to happen.

"The evidence of the court holding out information....."

So the judge stopped the QC ( HE STOPPED A QC!!!! :lol: ) from raising this in court to assist the police department in achieving the desired outcome, an innocent verdict. Is this what you're saying?

If so, you, young man have some very juicy information that I am sure the DPP would love to hear about. Well, you have information to suggest the judge deliberately held back information from the jury. Yes?

Or, you're full of shit.

I'd suggest you don't need to speak to the DPP.

I don't know about you boney, but when you have someone that gives a pretty good description of how much your worth, where you live and future plans you have, i'd say they know you pretty well. Then to sit under oath and tell the jury that you didn't know who he was, is a outright lie. The evidence to prove this to the jury should of been shown, yet the judge didn't allow it to be shown.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby kickinit » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:51 pm

dedja wrote:
kickinit wrote: The evidence of the court holding out information from the jury is enough to prove which outcome the judge wanted to happen.

You are a moron.

Is that it? I thought someone as smart as you would be able to come up with something better then that. How's that article in the advertiser today, so much for being a hero cop, or is he a hero cop for harassing and assaulting members of the public.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby Q. » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:52 pm

kickinit wrote:I don't know about you boney, but when you have someone that gives a pretty good description of how much your worth, where you live and future plans you have, i'd say they know you pretty well. Then to sit under oath and tell the jury that you didn't know who he was, is a outright lie. The evidence to prove this to the jury should of been shown, yet the judge didn't allow it to be shown.

******* pmsl
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby kickinit » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:54 pm

Q. wrote:
kickinit wrote:I don't know about you boney, but when you have someone that gives a pretty good description of how much your worth, where you live and future plans you have, i'd say they know you pretty well. Then to sit under oath and tell the jury that you didn't know who he was, is a outright lie. The evidence to prove this to the jury should of been shown, yet the judge didn't allow it to be shown.

******* pmsl

thats auto correct for you.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby kickinit » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:12 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
Booney wrote:As for boycotting OTR, I don't see the point, but good luck to you. I'm pretty sure he won't miss your business.

i'm sure he won't... But the bloke is a disgrace and i refuse to put my hard earned into his company...

wow never heard anyone being called a disgrace for standing up for their rights. I'm sure if you look up disgrace you will find a copy of franklins contract.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby RB » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:55 pm

I don't know why everyone's talking about boycotting OTR, I always enjoy his posts.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 765 times
Been liked: 1074 times

Postby Brodlach » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:58 pm

Walking down the Parade today I was behind a woman with an absolute cracking body to die for. Everything was spectacular. She then stopped and turned around and she was hideous to look at. It got me thinking would a chick rather be beautiful with an ordinary body or a cracking body and ordinary looking?
Thoughts!
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Q. » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:59 pm

Brodlach wrote:Walking down the Parade today I was behind a woman with an absolute cracking body to die for. Everything was spectacular. She then stopped and turned around and she was hideous to look at. It got me thinking would a chick rather be beautiful with an ordinary body or a cracking body and ordinary looking?
Thoughts!

Face is 9 tenths of the law
Q.
Coach

Postby bennymacca » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:18 pm

Brodlach wrote:Walking down the Parade today I was behind a woman with an absolute cracking body to die for. Everything was spectacular. She then stopped and turned around and she was hideous to look at. It got me thinking would a chick rather be beautiful with an ordinary body or a cracking body and ordinary looking?
Thoughts!

**** or marry?
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Gozu » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:51 pm

Thoughts!

I remember I lived in a block of flats with a chick like that, she had a smoking hot body and always wore sunglasses. I used to wonder how the younger fellas there controlled themselves around her. Eventually one day I saw her without the sunnies on and I was 'yikes!'
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Postby Bully » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Gozu wrote:
Thoughts!

I remember I lived in a block of flats with a chick like that, she had a smoking hot body and always wore sunglasses. I used to wonder how the younger fellas there controlled themselves around her. Eventually one day I saw her without the sunnies on and I was 'yikes!'

or the make up caked on her ?
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby Gozu » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Bully wrote:
Gozu wrote:
Thoughts!

or the make up caked on her ?

Nah she was pretty natural she was around about 30 and used to walk around the complex in thongs or barefoot with skimpy little shorts, a tight girly singlet with long blonde hair tied up at the back of her head, she had a gorgeous little body but always in sunnies. Kinda droopy eyes, big mouth and big horse teeth. I'm no oil painting myself so I feel a bit bad saying all this but she was certainly doing the absolute best with what she had.
Gozu
Coach

Postby dedja » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:47 am

kickinit wrote:
dedja wrote:
kickinit wrote: The evidence of the court holding out information from the jury is enough to prove which outcome the judge wanted to happen.

You are a moron.

Is that it? I thought someone as smart as you would be able to come up with something better then that. How's that article in the advertiser today, so much for being a hero cop, or is he a hero cop for harassing and assaulting members of the public.

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 176 times
Been liked: 992 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:26 am

kickinit wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
Booney wrote:As for boycotting OTR, I don't see the point, but good luck to you. I'm pretty sure he won't miss your business.

i'm sure he won't... But the bloke is a disgrace and i refuse to put my hard earned into his company...

wow never heard anyone being called a disgrace for standing up for their rights. I'm sure if you look up disgrace you will find a copy of franklins contract.

A buddy franklin reference... pretty original.... Unsure why you'd have a crack at him or his contract as he made your defenders look like a disgrace twice last year.. I'm pretty sure if you spoke to Buddy he'd disagree regarding his contract.

Anyways, his RIGHTS???? What about him actually listening to the police officer? What about not thinking he is above the law? What about you getting a clue?

Just curious do you blame the police when or if you get caught speeding?
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby shoe boy » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:54 am

Who funds the CFS ?
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby Booney » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:16 am

Q. wrote:

******* pmsl

Not the first time, wont be the last.... :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7492 times
Been liked: 10774 times

Postby Q. » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:19 am

Booney wrote:
Q. wrote:

******* pmsl

Not the first time, wont be the last.... :lol:

It gets me every time.
Q.
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:39 am

In reality, I'm anything but....
PAFC. Forever.