KG & The General no more

Any other sports

KG & The General no more

Postby Gozu » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:09 pm

THE future of Adelaide-based internet TV station AustraliaLiveTV is under a cloud as the station’s management owes money to some of its key talent including high-profile broadcaster Ken “KG” Cunningham.

Staff wait for unpaid wages and creditors demand answers on the station’s future plans and prospects. The station’s lease on its Hindmarsh studio has been cancelled by the property owner.

However, AustraliaLive TV’s part-owner Rob Popplestone told Indaily “we still believe in the dream”, foreshadowing the launch of studios in Melbourne next month once sponsorship was completed

“Facebook is still making a loss and yet it’s valued at billions in unrealised potential,” he said.

Former ALTV staff members have told Indaily the Adelaide telecasts ended when its landlord, Chapel Lane Studios, pulled the plug at 2.59pm on Monday, December 13.

http://indaily.wordpress.com/2011/02/15 ... big-names/
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 660 times

Re: KG & The General no more

Postby Big Phil » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:35 pm

not surprised to read this, I know of some people who have done work for ALTV and are still waiting to be paid from months and months ago...
Big Phil
Coach

Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 273 times

Postby Brucetiki » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Sounds like they're being run by the BCCI :lol:
They don't keep me here because I'm gorgeous and 5'10
Brucetiki
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 198 times
Been liked: 34 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:03 am

at least KGs got a job at MMM

if i was on the waiting list to get paid, id hurry up and take some action before they fall by the wayside and no-one gets anything
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11915 times
Been liked: 3628 times

Board index   Other Sports  Other Sports