EP Hockey 2009

Any other sports

Re: EP Hockey 2009

Postby Block » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:52 am

clear cut wrote:rumour goin round that flinders star forward chucky has re-injured his hamstring and may miss all of finals! definitely not training tonight cos of it. good news for barksoff?

Star forward...? Our star inner has scored more goals than he has... Hahahaha
Block
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby haloman » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Block wrote:
clear cut wrote:rumour goin round that flinders star forward chucky has re-injured his hamstring and may miss all of finals! definitely not training tonight cos of it. good news for barksoff?

Star forward...? Our star inner has scored more goals than he has... Hahahaha

Clear cut needs to worry about his own hamstring me thinks and not anyone else's........ ;)
Choco Williams Lives!!! We have seen the REVOLUTION come and go. You have "LIVED THE CREED". All you Power people are now gonna have to "KEEP THE FAITH". Slogan for 2010-11 PAFC.....or is it PAPFC.......I never get it right.
haloman
Under 18s

Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby barksoff » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:58 pm

rumors hey todd smart got snin splint < daniel got swine flu , dougy playing footy , tod foreman in adelaide visiting sister .jake done his knee at work , jarred got the shits , hughesy at 21st
barksoff
Rookie

Postby barksoff » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:14 am

well done to flinders last night just to good , our boys were a bit flat but whith a bit of luck they will bounce back and have another crack at them . see flinders will be missing rambo with his fourth yellow last night , bad luck mate !
barksoff
Rookie

Postby clear cut » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:10 pm

Congrats the the Flinders A's mens side. What a game, Flinders looked like a whole other team, the way they linked up and used the ball. I couldn't pick a stand out player cause all of them done their part; great to watch. Now that we're out of the running they're my odds on favourite for the flag, if they play like that in the GF they deserve it. Bad luck to the Marauders lads

if what barksoff says is true about rambo missing, then that is a true shame for pt lincoln hockey and all the spectators of the sport

also, awesome display by wanderahs women on the weekend!
clear cut
Mini-League

Postby barksoff » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:25 am

so
ry cuz if vickings beat panthers they will win and be premiers
barksoff
Rookie

Postby Libertine » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:22 am

I gather after the weekends results it will be much quieter on here now... ;)
Libertine
Mini-League

Postby Dermie » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:39 am

who won the weekends round of hockey?
Dermie
Under 16s

Postby blink » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:56 am

Only A grade results that I know of:

Panthers d Marauders 4-1 (Mens A)
Flinders d Marauders 6-0 (Womens A)
blink
League - Best 21

Postby Libertine » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:07 am

Marauders lost all senior Grades. Played well to win 16 boys though. Not sure of scores but the day went.

13's - Marauders beat Wanderers
16G - Flinders beat Marauders
16B - Marauders beat Wanderers
WB - Wanderers beat Marauders
MB - Wanderers beat Marauders
WA - Flinders beat Marauders
MA - Panthers beat Marauders
Libertine
Mini-League

Postby clear cut » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:15 pm

great finals round, love to hear peoples tips for the senior GF's!!
clear cut
Mini-League

Postby haloman » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:50 pm

Goodluck to all teams playing Grand Finals this weekend. Interesting results last weekend.......especially in Mens A grade. Marauders were outplayed by Panthers who were deserving winners on the day. Barks should be proud of his lads though, they had a fantastic season and are unlucky to be Grand Final day spectators. The Game against Flinders in the first semi was in the balance all night and Flinders just had enough in the tank to get over the line. Those two goals in the last 5 minutes really hurt. Comming up against Panthers this week was going to be a big ask for whoever lost that Flinders vs Marauders Semi final. Bad luck boys and I'm sure you'll be back next season. As for this week.........I think the Mens A grade is a toss of the coin chance for both teams. Panthers have plenty of finals experience and that counts in big games. Flinders have enough class on the pitch to get the job done and Nick in goals for Flinders could prove the difference between the two teams. My pick is Flinders to win but with very little confidence........Panthers are coming good at the right end of the season.
Womans A grade will be just as tight as the first semi between them. Extra time and maybe strokes needed to seperate them. Toss a coin.
Mens B grade. Panthers should win, they've been the best team all year..........Grand Finals are funny though and Wanderers will finally be at full strength. Gavin Ellis and Tim Atkinson were missing the last time these two teams meet. Of course I think Wanderers can win........but Panthers are a very good B grade side.
Panthers also deserve to win the Womans B grade but rumour is a couple of injured blues might make a comeback from injury in this game...........even if they do Panthers should still win, I just hope they don't..........go you Blue girls!
Goodluck every1 and carn the blues!!!!!!!!
Choco Williams Lives!!! We have seen the REVOLUTION come and go. You have "LIVED THE CREED". All you Power people are now gonna have to "KEEP THE FAITH". Slogan for 2010-11 PAFC.....or is it PAPFC.......I never get it right.
haloman
Under 18s

Postby blink » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:19 pm

Great summary haloman, I agree with everything you have said there. I expect there will be a couple of very close games and I'd be very suprised if our A Grade game starts at the designated time on Saturday.

However, I reckon you guys are a BIG show in the B Grade, a lot more than what most would expect, especially with Gav and Timmy back into the side. Your side appears on paper to be a younger side and Flinders Mens B grade proved in the GF last year, that a younger side with run and carry will really push the older, more experienced brigade of Panthers. I think the run of Tim, Ram and Matt Chambers through the midfield will hold you guys in good stead.
Interesting to note also, that Panthers will be going for their 3rd Premiership in a row in this grade and Wanderers are the 3rd different team they'll be playing in the GF (Mar in 07, Flin in 08).

My tips:

WB - Panthers
MB - Wanderers
WA - Flinders
MA - Flinders

Good luck to everyone playing in the GF's - especially those wearing the RED!
blink
League - Best 21

Postby haloman » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:31 pm

blink wrote:Great summary haloman, I agree with everything you have said there. I expect there will be a couple of very close games and I'd be very suprised if our A Grade game starts at the designated time on Saturday.

However, I reckon you guys are a BIG show in the B Grade, a lot more than what most would expect, especially with Gav and Timmy back into the side. Your side appears on paper to be a younger side and Flinders Mens B grade proved in the GF last year, that a younger side with run and carry will really push the older, more experienced brigade of Panthers. I think the run of Tim, Ram and Matt Chambers through the midfield will hold you guys in good stead.
Interesting to note also, that Panthers will be going for their 3rd Premiership in a row in this grade and Wanderers are the 3rd different team they'll be playing in the GF (Mar in 07, Flin in 08).

My tips:

WB - Panthers
MB - Wanderers
WA - Flinders
MA - Flinders

Good luck to everyone playing in the GF's - especially those wearing the RED!

Red and BLUE perhaps blink? :lol:
hope your right bout the mens B's blink..........Panthers are a very organised and experienced team though and we wont be underestimating them. They're a fitter bunch thank they look too. They showed up our lack of fitness in the semi final. Anyway good luck to you in the A grade. You've had a really solid season at the back and been better than you get credit for. Shame about Raymond Whillias also. Anyone got any updates on that situation. I heard a rumor Flinders had challenged the four yellow card thing. Did anything come from that??
haloman
Under 18s

Postby ravendale rulz » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:15 am

good luck to all teams this saturday but especially the mighty blues. looking forward to a big night after we win the mens b's barksoff ;)
2012 Its Rooster Time
ravendale rulz
Under 18s

Postby blink » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:38 pm

haloman wrote:Shame about Raymond Whillias also. Anyone got any updates on that situation. I heard a rumor Flinders had challenged the four yellow card thing. Did anything come from that??

Rainbow will be sitting the GF out. However, due to Bostons B grade having a week off, he will still be on the sidelines as vocal as ever!
blink
League - Best 21

Postby ravendale rulz » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:43 pm

blink wrote:
haloman wrote:Shame about Raymond Whillias also. Anyone got any updates on that situation. I heard a rumor Flinders had challenged the four yellow card thing. Did anything come from that??

Rainbow will be sitting the GF out. However, due to Bostons B grade having a week off, he will still be on the sidelines as vocal as ever!

great :roll:
2012 Its Rooster Time
ravendale rulz
Under 18s

Postby blink » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:07 pm

I'm sure you'll be there too RR, hiding behind your fake internet persona. :roll:

Weak.

I hope you grow some balls one day; come up and make yourself known - you know who I am....
blink
League - Best 21

Postby barksoff » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:07 pm

well said blink but he wont come out as there are to many people on here will give him a huge serve for all the shit he has said and caused !!!!!!!
wel done to panthers to good marauders had two ball carriers and wouldnt pass als no fish which was a huge loss .
womens b = panthers
mens b = panthers
womens a = flinders
mens a = panthers
but as we all agree on the day its game on and any team can win .
in saying that good luck to all teams playing in what we all thrive to play in the GRAN FINAL!!
whats everyones tip for the times medal for a grade men ?
im tipping tom bailey
barksoff
Rookie

Postby barksoff » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:08 pm

sorry for some spelling errors .
barksoff
Rookie