A view of Chelski from an Arsenal fan...

EPL, FA Cup, Carling Cup, The Championship, etc

Re: A view of Chelski from an Arsenal fan...

Postby Il Duce » Thu May 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Bully wrote:and no, he doesnt troll and go on and on and on and on about "arsenal not winning trophies". i have continued to reply with, yes i know we dont win trophies and understand wengers style is not doing any good for us. But he continues to bring it up, like me, when that is brought up about "arsenal not winning trophies", then i will continue to bring up That Chelsea have improved and won things since the silver spooner. If he wants me to stop with my question asking, then maybe he should stop going on and on about Arsenal not winning things for 7 years.

I have every right to ask the questions, and so does he.Call it want you want but its banter IMO

im not allowed to ask this question, but he is allowed to ask his. Yeah, thats fair ;)

No I dont, I have asked you in all seriousness and bought it up in normal chat but not as a troll, my troll's always are picks or involve winky faces and please you can tell a joke when you see one. I have accepted your answer and I DONT BRING IT UP unless your having a go and I need to put you back in your place. I am all for honest football discussion but you only bring up the chelsea money thing to get a rise and because you just wont accept my answer to it. I am all for banter in fact I love it but don't come on here and try act all innocent when we know it's you who brings it up (dont you remember your claim that I go missing for long periods, well even during those times you are talking about chelsea and money). You may ask any question you wish, but seeing that you keep harping on about and do take the answer your given, you will not get a real answer out of me in this matter and you go whinge all you want or you just take the answer your given next time. matter close and I am done on the subject.

Hey bully how about George Graham and his money scandel at Arsenal (i am going to ask the question for the next 6-7 years every day and no matter what answer you give, I will continuely not change my view or even accept yours and just keep asking. then after 7 years when you finaly snap, I will cry to everyone that you dont answer my question and tell me to get lost etc etc...the next 7 years starting now enjoy)

George Graham and money at Arsenal that works hey bully???
The problem with Barcelona is that I like fish and chips but they had to turn it into calamari and patatas
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: CBCOC

Postby Bully » Thu May 24, 2012 5:33 pm

get over it. Your trolling, and so am i. Move on. End of story

Ilduce to bully - Hey bully, Arsenal dont win trophies, arsenal dont win trophies

Bully to Ilduce - Hey Ilduce, you have won everything since the silver spooner, you have won everything since the silver spooner

(thats trolling in my world, not sure what it is in yours)
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby whufc » Thu May 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Your all 5hite you can win all the EPL's, Champions League Europa's, FA Cups, Mickey Mouse Cups you want but use have never WON THE WORLD CUP!!!!
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5612 times
Been liked: 2540 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Bully » Thu May 24, 2012 5:46 pm

if your meaning Australia, it will never happen,

we also wont have the world cup before 2050 the way its going
Bully
Coach

Postby Il Duce » Thu May 24, 2012 5:48 pm

whufc wrote:Your all 5hite you can win all the EPL's, Champions League Europa's, FA Cups, Mickey Mouse Cups you want but use have never WON THE WORLD CUP!!!!

Are you talking about Bobby Chelsea Moore.
The problem with Barcelona is that I like fish and chips but they had to turn it into calamari and patatas
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Postby whufc » Thu May 24, 2012 5:52 pm

Bully wrote:if your meaning Australia, it will never happen,

we also wont have the world cup before 2050 the way its going

In 66 mate West Ham won the World Cup

West "England" Ham 4 vs West Germany 2

Bobby Moore as Captain
Geoff Hurst scores a hattrick
Martin Peters the other

WEST HAM LIFT THE 66 WORLD CUP!!!!

;)
whufc
Coach

Postby Il Duce » Thu May 24, 2012 5:56 pm

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=33154&start=80

example of me being serious bringing up at the time the failings of wenger.

if you go to page 2 example of me trolling.

you want a proper football conversation fine, then why does always need to be a Chelsea and money point.
it's ok I am sure you find something to make you look in the right but thats fine because atleast we dont have george graham doing under hand dealings helping you build a side to win titles....crooks.
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Postby whufc » Thu May 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Il Duce wrote:http://www.safooty.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=33154&start=80

you want a proper football conversation fine, then why does always need to be a Chelsea and money point.it's ok I am sure you find something to make you look in the right but thats fine because atleast we dont have george graham doing under hand dealings helping you build a side to win titles....crooks.

Because otherwise the conversation would be about mid table battles, europa and the carling cup ;)
whufc
Coach

Postby Bully » Thu May 24, 2012 6:02 pm

you want a proper football conversation fine, then why does always need to be a Chelsea and money point.
it's ok I am sure you find something to make you look in the right but thats fine because atleast we dont have george graham doing under hand dealings helping you build a side to win titles....crooks.

no - because i agree with it. i have never said this was incorrect, please advise where i have ever said this??. See i can agree, WHEN ITS THE TRUTH........

You will also find, that i didnt start this thread ;)
And you wink or laugh emotion is also my way also. But next time Ilduce, i will run your post through my - Understanding Ilduces post machine, just so i can fully understand the crap that comes from behind your computer screen ;) WINK WINK ;)
Bully
Coach

Postby Il Duce » Thu May 24, 2012 6:44 pm

whufc wrote:

you want a proper football conversation fine, then why does always need to be a Chelsea and money point.it's ok I am sure you find something to make you look in the right but thats fine because atleast we dont have george graham doing under hand dealings helping you build a side to win titles....crooks.

Because otherwise the conversation would be about mid table battles, europa and the carling cup ;)

See this is funny and a troll at the same time.
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Postby Il Duce » Thu May 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Bully wrote:

no - because i agree with it. i have never said this was incorrect, please advise where i have ever said this??. See i can agree, WHEN ITS THE TRUTH........
you haven't but just how u cant accept answers and like to put words into my mouth i am going to go on continuley harping on about pretending i didnt see it
You will also find, that i didnt start this thread ;) - i know da did, i was kinda asking for it with the non stop europa league post since saturday
And you wink or laugh emotion is also my way also. But next time Ilduce, i will run your post through my - Understanding Ilduces post machine, just so i can fully understand the crap that comes from behind your computer screen ;) WINK WINK ;)

Please do me a favor next time just dont act like a **** and try and play innocent, if you act like a **** then admit it. because me I am a knowledgeable football fan who every now and then likes to be a **** to fans of other clubs cause it is funny.
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Postby Bully » Fri May 25, 2012 1:07 am

good on yah champ.
Bully
Coach

Postby Il Duce » Fri May 25, 2012 1:37 am

Bully wrote:good on yah champ.

577504_459716867375958_261522267195420_1903493_1720241338_n.jpg
577504_459716867375958_261522267195420_1903493_1720241338_n.jpg (18.68 KiB) Viewed 237 times

I think a mod so lock this thread
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Previous

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  English Soccer