Getting Hold of EPL Tickets

EPL, FA Cup, Carling Cup, The Championship, etc

Getting Hold of EPL Tickets

Postby Not Scared » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Who know the most reliable way to get hold of EPL tickets?

I'm looking for tickets to the Tottenham vs Man U game on January 15 at White Hart Lane (preferably in the Man U section) and have found available tickets on sites like 1st4footballtickets.com and onlineticketexpress.com but it's hard to know who to trust.

Any clues?
Don't be scared. Now is not the time!
Not Scared
Under 16s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Re: Getting Hold of EPL Tickets

Postby johntheclaret » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Apply directly to the club is the safest way
Or join up to an official supporters club

I would expect Man U tickets to be as rare as rocking horse shit though
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby fish » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Not Scared wrote:Who know the most reliable way to get hold of EPL tickets?

I'm looking for tickets to the Tottenham vs Man U game on January 15 at White Hart Lane (preferably in the Man U section) and have found available tickets on sites like 1st4footballtickets.com and onlineticketexpress.com but it's hard to know who to trust.

Any clues?

My suggestion is don't bother as SPURS WILL WIN! 8)
fish
Coach

Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 48 times

Postby Jim05 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Join oneunited. Small fee but get some goodies ie seaspn review book, keyring etc. Give you discount at utd shop. Also enables you to order tickets. Some tickets hard to come by. But i got tickets to 2 home epl games and 3 away aswell as Champs league group match at home. Well worth it. Dont know about spurs game though, imagine tough to get tix.
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1127 times
Been liked: 3571 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Not Scared » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:02 am

Yeah, I'm not sure that joining up to the club will give me any chance of getting tickets as from what I can tell the members go in a ballot, and as you can imagine for that game it's probably 60000 going in a ballot for 2000 tickets. So nobody knows which if the websites I mentioned are reliable? I'm not too fussed about the cost as it's a once in a lifetime thing.
Don't be scared. Now is not the time!
Not Scared
Under 16s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Bully » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:55 pm

if you were an arsenal fan and joined up with arsenal australia you could get tickets that way. but pre ordering well ahead of time is the go.
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby johntheclaret » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Bulldog wrote:if you were an arsenal fan and joined up with arsenal australia you could get tickets that way. but pre ordering well ahead of time is the go.

Mate you could get Arsenal tickets if you lived in New Guinea ;)
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby Bulls forever » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:58 pm

I think you have very little chance. Mate of mine will be in the UK over Christmas, he was looking at getting tickets for the Goon v chelski game at Emirates. He did most things and the best he could get was a 500 pound ticket that provided lunch, etc. etc.

You have no chance with your request. A ticket to Spurs game, who sell out every home game, that game is a Cat A and MU only get a small allocation of the tickets. Apparently if you delay your trip a few years, Spurs will either be at Olympic Stadium or re developed White Hart Lane and the 20,000 on the waiting list for membership will have been sorted.

But don't stop trying, they tell me the West Ham tickets are pretty easy to get at the moment.
Bulls forever
Reserves

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times
Grassroots Team: Tea Tree Gully

Postby Bulls forever » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:00 pm

Any clues?

NS, go straight to the YID club, get a corporate package for the day for one person, believe that is the only way you will succeed, might cost you in excess of 500 pound though.
Bulls forever
Reserves

Postby Bulls forever » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:57 am

Any clues?

NS, touring the Spurs website this morning I found a link that might help. If you go through there, or direct to Thomas Cook Sports and then go to travel packages, they have seats available in a couple of stands for either 189 or 169 pounds. You will of course be sitting amongst the Spurs faithful, just don't wear any MU gear. Good luck, hope this helps.
Bulls forever
Reserves

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer  English Soccer