Size !! Where the bloody hell are ya ???

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Size !! Where the bloody hell are ya ???

Postby tatts » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:57 pm

Spoke to a Flaggie player today and he was saying that a few of the players are not that disapointed that Size is gone.To much about himself.Where did he go ? Victor maybe they seem to like getting everyone elses players.
If the only reason you play is for a beer with your mates after the game,your playing for the wrong reasons !!
tatts
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: McLaren

Re: Size !! Where the bloody hell are ya ???

Postby Specky McGee » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:03 pm

Have a look in the Southern Forum mate. A page or so dedicated to this topic. And for the record he has gone to Cove.
Specky McGee
Under 16s

Postby tatts » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:09 pm

Disappointing that he left Flaggies as his Dad played A Grade there and was a sponsor of the club.Good lad but needs to get fit !
If the only reason you play is for a beer with your mates after the game,your playing for the wrong reasons !!
tatts
Rookie

Postby tatts » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:27 pm

Yeah mate your right there is alot dedicated to this topic didnt read all the stuff on there.
So how do you think the Falcons will go this year with a new coach ? I thought they pretty much had one of the best coaches going round in Coxy and their last round performance against the Emus in 07 was pretty good which showed to me that Coxy can coach !
tatts
Rookie

Postby Specky McGee » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:55 am

tatts wrote:Yeah mate your right there is alot dedicated to this topic didnt read all the stuff on there.
So how do you think the Falcons will go this year with a new coach ? I thought they pretty much had one of the best coaches going round in Coxy and their last round performance against the Emus in 07 was pretty good which showed to me that Coxy can coach !

Yeah mate, Coxy was a great coach and at this stage is easily the best coach I have ever played under. Saw an opportunity at the bay and decided to take it. None of the boys at the club are upset with Coxy for leaving, as we all realise he wants to go further in the coaching caper and a league club is obviously the best stepping stone.

Not sure about the new coach, havent met him. Heard he had some success with a young Langhorne Creek side a few years ago, so lets hope he can continue from where Coxy left off.

Big disappointment about Sizey, but his dad Dave is a great club man and I can see him sticking around even if his son doesnt. Been a great sponsor of our club for many, many years.
Specky McGee
Under 16s

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL