Aldinga Sharks Forum

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Aldinga Sharks Forum

Postby the big bang » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:32 pm

onlooker wrote:
Backliner wrote:that would keep The Big Bang around, Leon Davis, seriously? Not sure where the cash would come from so way off I reckon, thought be talking more SANFL etc

Where is he going? Hasnt he been at the club for ages (if its who i think it is)

I'm off to Flinders Uni. Been at Aldinga FC since '02. Think it's time for a change.
wuuuzzzzz
the big bang
League - Top 5

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 9 times

Postby words of wisdom » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Any truth that former yankallia player J.Pratt has signed?
words of wisdom
League - Best 21

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 19 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Burr

Postby Pushback » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:43 pm

No John Pratt load of rubbish
Pushback

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Crystal Brook

Postby fisho mcspaz » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Bahahaha this recruiting talk is all a load of bollocks. When I say bollocks I don't necessarily mean 'lies', it's just that extracting the truth from the lies is kind of like trying to pull old scraps of food out of a scourer - you'll be doing it for about five minutes and then think 'F*** this. Why am I here, with this scourer? What is the point? Why can't I just go and buy a new scourer?' (new scourer = sportingpulse.com and the clearance list.) In regards to new recruits, I have a comprehensive list of all movements to and from Aldinga - I'm planning to write it up at least in part in the Sharks Alive magazine, but I'm working in accordance with the Aldinga committee and the Aldinga coach and I won't be publishing anything without permission. Regardless, you're gunna need your membership paid up to get a hold of it anyway. ;-)
Hey Goose, ya big stud! Take me to bed or lose me for ever.
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 111 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Postby On The Chest » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:26 am

fisho mcspaz wrote:Bahahaha this recruiting talk is all a load of bollocks. When I say bollocks I don't necessarily mean 'lies', it's just that extracting the truth from the lies is kind of like trying to pull old scraps of food out of a scourer - you'll be doing it for about five minutes and then think 'F*** this. Why am I here, with this scourer? What is the point? Why can't I just go and buy a new scourer?' (new scourer = sportingpulse.com and the clearance list.) In regards to new recruits, I have a comprehensive list of all movements to and from Aldinga - I'm planning to write it up at least in part in the Sharks Alive magazine, but I'm working in accordance with the Aldinga committee and the Aldinga coach and I won't be publishing anything without permission. Regardless, you're gunna need your membership paid up to get a hold of it anyway. ;-)

So you won't be able to say that Nick Talbot is going to a YPFL Club on this forum? That's alright. I've done it for you. :)
On The Chest
Under 16s

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 5 times

Postby Pushback » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:48 pm

fisho mcspaz wrote:
Bahahaha this recruiting talk is all a load of bollocks. When I say bollocks I don't necessarily mean 'lies', it's just that extracting the truth from the lies is kind of like trying to pull old scraps of food out of a scourer - you'll be doing it for about five minutes and then think 'F*** this. Why am I here, with this scourer? What is the point? Why can't I just go and buy a new scourer?' (new scourer = sportingpulse.com and the clearance list.) In regards to new recruits, I have a comprehensive list of all movements to and from Aldinga - I'm planning to write it up at least in part in the Sharks Alive magazine, but I'm working in accordance with the Aldinga committee and the Aldinga coach and I won't be publishing anything without permission. Regardless, you're gunna need your membership paid up to get a hold of it anyway. ;-)

So you won't be able to say that Nick Talbot is going to a YPFL Club on this forum? That's alright. I've done it for you.

Nick didn't play this year mate 2011 was the last time he played
Pushback

Postby On The Chest » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Pushback wrote:Re: Aldinga Sharks Forum
fisho mcspaz wrote:

So you won't be able to say that Nick Talbot is going to a YPFL Club on this forum? That's alright. I've done it for you.

Ah. No worries. Where did he play last year?
On The Chest
Under 16s

Has liked: 38 times

Postby marbles » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:09 pm

On The Chest wrote:
fisho mcspaz wrote:

on a few different ovals i think
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 287 times
Been liked: 263 times

Postby On a String » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:16 pm

marbles wrote:
On The Chest wrote:
fisho mcspaz wrote:

Heard his last SFL club was morphetteville pk how does he go?? Some people in ypfl are talking him up?

on a few different ovals i think
On a String

Been liked: 1 time

Postby jumbo20 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:45 am

So who have the sharks recruited and who have they lost?
jumbo20
Under 16s

Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Bluedemon » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:53 pm

How has training been going so far?
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 99 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Pushback » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Good mate 25-40 every nite how's is it out at west enjoying it
Pushback

Postby a.chucka » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:52 pm

We got good jnr numbers again and thats where we should be spending the most money. Keeping them and building a culture round em!! =D> =D>
good jnr coaches and some of the old boys back with the club at heart!
SHARKS PATROL THESE WATERS!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
a.chucka
Rookie

Grassroots Team: Burra-Booborowie-Hallett

Postby the big bang » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:13 am

a.chucka wrote:We got good jnr numbers again and thats where we should be spending the most money. Keeping them and building a culture round em!! =D> =D>
good jnr coaches and some of the old boys back with the club at heart!
SHARKS PATROL THESE WATERS!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

are you talking about the Burra-Booborowie-Hallett Sharks?
wuuuzzzzz
the big bang
League - Top 5

Has liked: 16 times

Postby Raging Bull » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Sharks coach doing it again! Offering good coin to Div 5 players that aren't worth what he has offered! That's no disrespec to the player but COME ON Surely Aldinga have reached the limit on points and not to mention cash! Upset he wrong person at his old club. When is this bloke going to learn, you can't burn all your bridges as the world will become a very small place for you!!!!!
Raging Bull
Mini-League

Postby Pushback » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Maybe bull I would be worring about you own club and not aldinga more to things then you proberly know in regards to his old club but coming on hear and bagging a club for getting players and trying to get better is weak
Pushback

Postby dogsrbarkin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Heard at the local aldinga trained with compass the other week whats the go there
dogsrbarkin
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time

Postby Raging Bull » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:14 am

[quote="Pushback"]Maybe bull I would be worring about you own club and not aldinga more to things then you proberly know in regards to his old club but coming on hear and bagging a club for getting players and trying to get better is weak[/quote

You'd know about being weak! No problems with the club trying to get better, hope they do, what I'm saying is you continue to offer players ridiculous amounts of money that you don't have. Hope for your clubs same they take a stance with you.
Raging Bull
Mini-League

Postby Pushback » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:31 am

Your got no idea bull you are just making your self look silly club has a budget where fine you have just got sour grapes mate go talk on the div 5 site good luck
Pushback

Postby Look Good In Leather » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:14 am

Clubs will pay what they think a player is worth, a value that is very subjective.

If a club wants to pay too much for a particular player then that is their problem. Good luck to them and well done to the player for negotiating such a deal.
Look Good In Leather
League - Best 21

Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 284 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL