who is coaching osb/lonsdale

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: who is coaching osb/lonsdale

Postby Hills » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:47 am

The Hunter wrote:ha ha lions christies first game. i think tyler may find a wake at the end of the game......

Another game i am looking forward too..
I think its at Lonsdale too! TGee will be in strife that day! Dougie clinch will be one to give him a few!! Wish i could watch this game.
Once you go black, your in a wheelchair.
Hills
Reserves

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby BJ Ernest » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:05 am

Hills wrote:
The Hunter wrote:ha ha lions christies first game. i think tyler may find a wake at the end of the game......

I think its at Lonsdale too! TGee will be in strife that day! Dougie clinch will be one to give him a few!! Wish i could watch this game.

A return home would have granted ur wish Hills!
BJ Ernest
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times
Grassroots Team: Willunga

Postby rodney fox » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:55 am

Hills wrote:

It will certainly be a belter of a game. I heard that Dougy Clinch has actually dropped alot of weight and is looking on target for a good year? It would be great for the lions if he was fit, in juniors he was a gun and always had good skills so if true I'll be very impressed.

Have to say pretty disappointed in Tyler jumping ship he has been a the Lions for a long time, were there actually any decent reasons behind it or jut a change of scenery?

An what about Simmo, he still keen?
rodney fox
Under 18s

Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Hills » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:43 am

rodney fox wrote:
Hills wrote:

It will certainly be a belter of a game. I heard that Dougy Clinch has actually dropped alot of weight and is looking on target for a good year? It would be great for the lions if he was fit, in juniors he was a gun and always had good skills so if true I'll be very impressed.

Have to say pretty disappointed in Tyler jumping ship he has been a the Lions for a long time, were there actually any decent reasons behind it or jut a change of scenery?

Tyler left Lonsdale for his own personal reasons. His brother does play there? So that would have helped his decision..
Yeah i think he has dropped over 10 kg. Will be interesting to see if he is fit enough to run with the gun on ballers of the comp. I have no doubt in my mind if fit enough, could have a solid crack at the association sqaud and possibly a few votes in the mail medal!

Simmo is still playing and traininig week in week out..
Hills
Reserves

Postby rodney fox » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:46 am

Hills wrote:
rodney fox wrote:
Hills wrote:

Tyler left Lonsdale for his own personal reasons. His brother does play there? So that would have helped his decision..
Yeah i think he has dropped over 10 kg. Will be interesting to see if he is fit enough to run with the gun on ballers of the comp. I have no doubt in my mind if fit enough, could have a solid crack at the association sqaud and possibly a few votes in the mail medal!

Simmo is still playing and traininig week in week out..

Good to hear about Dougy, although I think a bit more than 10kg' is needed :oops: But I agree if fit enough he will certainly poll some votes and will help the Lions a great deal.

Good to hear Simmo is still plugging along, great bloke.
rodney fox
Under 18s

Postby lion heart » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:13 pm

rodney fox wrote:

Good to hear about Dougy, although I think a bit more than 10kg' is needed :oops: But I agree if fit enough he will certainly poll some votes and will help the Lions a great deal.

You must be talking about a different bloke, nah just kidding Simmo is a legend and keen as mustard for a big season he a real leader around the place. Trying to work his way through a few injuries and i think hes not too far off league life membership.

As far as Doug is concerned his wieght is almost ideal (lost 20kg) i think you would be surprised if you saw him rodney. I doubt he could lose much more. I really rate Doug highly as a footballer he is one of the hardest tacklers ive seen and his skills are second to none. I dont think he will ever have an elite aerobic capacity but certainly high enough to do plenty of damage as a centreman or changing onballer.
O’Sullivan Beach F.C Est. 1975
Lonsdale F.C Est. 1977
O’Sullivan Beach/Lonsdale F.C Est. 2001
Premierships
A-Grade ~ 5
Reserves ~ 5
Juniors ~ 17
lion heart
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 62 times
Grassroots Team: OSB Lonsdale

Postby shapes » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Kane McIntyre still playing out there? Or have injuries stopped him.
shapes

Postby rodney fox » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:58 pm

lion heart wrote:
rodney fox wrote:

You must be talking about a different bloke, nah just kidding Simmo is a legend and keen as mustard for a big season he a real leader around the place. Trying to work his way through a few injuries and i think hes not too far off league life membership.

As far as Doug is concerned his wieght is almost ideal (lost 20kg) i think you would be surprised if you saw him rodney. I doubt he could lose much more. I really rate Doug highly as a footballer he is one of the hardest tacklers ive seen and his skills are second to none. I dont think he will ever have an elite aerobic capacity but certainly high enough to do plenty of damage as a centreman or changing onballer.

Couldn't agree more lion heart. On both statements. How many is League Life Membership 250? There aren't many that have stuck it out at the one club to get it now days so will e a big honour for him and the Lions.

Dougy doesn't mind the old hip tackle, I always feel them the next day.
rodney fox
Under 18s

Postby THE MOLE » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:00 pm

rodney fox wrote:
lion heart wrote:
rodney fox wrote:

Couldn't agree more lion heart. On both statements. How many is League Life Membership 250? There aren't many that have stuck it out at the one club to get it now days so will e a big honour for him and the Lions.

Dougy doesn't mind the old hip tackle, I always feel them the next day.

How old is simmo these days??? Would have to be early to mid thirties???
THE MOLE
Under 18s

Postby rodney fox » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:03 pm

I played juniors against him so he'd only be late 20's. Prob 27 or 28.
rodney fox
Under 18s

Postby lion heart » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:23 pm

Yeah late 20's but looks older with the grey hairs coming through. Life membership is 150 a grade games plus 10 years of service i think hes played about 120-130.
Lonsdale F.C Est. 1977
Premierships
A-Grade ~ 5
Reserves ~ 5
Juniors ~ 17
lion heart
League Bench Warmer

Postby lion heart » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:26 pm

shapes wrote:Kane McIntyre still playing out there? Or have injuries stopped him.

Kane won our b&f last year (which is named in honour of his late father) and polled well in the mail medal. Absolute gun who plays for the lions for far less than he could get elsewhere. Always strugggles with injury and played through them last year cause we had so many off the park.
Lonsdale F.C Est. 1977
Premierships
A-Grade ~ 5
Reserves ~ 5
Juniors ~ 17
lion heart
League Bench Warmer

Postby Hills » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:05 pm

lion heart wrote:Yeah late 20's but looks older with the grey hairs coming through. Life membership is 150 a grade games plus 10 years of service i think hes played about 120-130.

The guy looks like he is about 32, him and trev have a similar look in age!?!
Hills
Reserves

Postby lion heart » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Trev looks mid 40s!!
Lonsdale F.C Est. 1977
Premierships
A-Grade ~ 5
Reserves ~ 5
Juniors ~ 17
lion heart
League Bench Warmer

Postby Hills » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:07 pm

So does simmo?
Is he still, 'checking for bruises'?
BAHAHA
Hills
Reserves

Postby lion heart » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Yeah hes always looking in the mirror, he cant pass one without sussing himself out.

Shouldnt you be practicing you poker Hills instead of surfing the net??
Lonsdale F.C Est. 1977
Premierships
A-Grade ~ 5
Reserves ~ 5
Juniors ~ 17
lion heart
League Bench Warmer

Postby THE MOLE » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Hills wrote:So does simmo?
Is he still, 'checking for bruises'?
BAHAHA

Dont you hate it when you are checking for bruises and someone is peeping in your window!!! haha
THE MOLE
Under 18s

Postby Hills » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:29 pm

lion heart wrote:Yeah hes always looking in the mirror, he cant pass one without sussing himself out.

Shouldnt you be practicing you poker Hills instead of surfing the net??

Limit holdem! Ive been playing all day! BAHAHA
Hills
Reserves

Postby asert » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:43 pm

do you play for lonsdale or the shoes hills. i thought you were with shoes unless i have the wrong person
Hills wrote:

asert
League Bench Warmer

Postby nosering » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:22 am

good to hear that dougy has lost a bit of weight(20 kilos!!!), the guy is the heart and sole of that club, and if he's fit and fireing, i'd be looking out!
nosering
Mini-League

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL