NEWS FLASH-SFL

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: NEWS FLASH-SFL

Postby AFLflyer » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:19 pm

Panther man your exactly right - except for the fact that most of the people jumping on RFC's back are the EMU's. Reading back these idiots (mexican, spike, lova, dutchy and especially rock and more) really do have NFI. How would their club react when told there may be a chance they have to suit up on the weekend - knowing they were clearly not good enough on the weekend. You think they dont know they deserve not to be there??

these idiots on the forum (making each other feel good - patting each other on the back) really have no idea of the full circumstances. shame on you blokes. Your reaction has been terrible, a discrace. It seems Reynella are being made the villans, where they really have no control in the SFL decision.

think about it ..........lemmings!!!!
AFLflyer
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby fly » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:37 pm

Finally a bit of common sence written here good on you flyer,what would the hierachy of there clubs done given the same circumstances???Exactly the same course of action I would think.R.F.C. has taken.We are not the whistleblower in this just carrying the message as the club concerned in this did last year,quite frankly it is a big mess the whole thing and Reynella should not be ridiculed for a course of action any club in the S.F.L would have taken including the prescious untouchable Emus.
fly
Under 16s

Been liked: 0 time

Postby MatteeG » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:50 pm

helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby magic » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:22 am

AFLflyer wrote:Panther man your exactly right - except for the fact that most of the people jumping on RFC's back are the EMU's. Reading back these idiots (mexican, spike, lova, dutchy and especially rock and more) really do have NFI. How would their club react when told there may be a chance they have to suit up on the weekend - knowing they were clearly not good enough on the weekend. You think they dont know they deserve not to be there??

these idiots on the forum (making each other feel good - patting each other on the back) really have no idea of the full circumstances. shame on you blokes. Your reaction has been terrible, a discrace. It seems Reynella are being made the villans, where they really have no control in the SFL decision.

Agree with you totally Aflflyer. These little piss ants get off writing absolute crap. How could you possibly sling crap on a another club when you dont know the full story. Hey rock has your phone starting ringing yet! My guess is that it hasnt. You joke!
magic
Mini-League

Postby efc » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:40 am

this is how it happened. phos not happy with francis taking a required player. Do not clear him and is told he is a required player. Nothing more happens then they here about him playing at brighton. They sit on it till they can do the most damage.They inform Reynella officals after Sundays results.Of course they start to enquire.Find out there is no paper work for his clearance.Al hell breakes lose.SFL start thinking , the player played in our league side and then the interleague side what a stuff up. Paperwork starts to appear but no PHOS football director or coach or presidents signature appears on it.Reynella to train Thursday night and there is a meeting at 7.30 Thursday night to decide the outcome.Looks to me like if precidents hold REYNELLA vs MORPHETT VALE GRAND FINAL
efc
Rookie

Postby BIG RED DELICIOUS » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:45 am

efc wrote:this is how it happened. phos not happy with francis taking a required player. Do not clear him and is told he is a required player. Nothing more happens then they here about him playing at brighton. They sit on it till they can do the most damage.They inform Reynella officals after Sundays results.Of course they start to enquire.Find out there is no paper work for his clearance.Al hell breakes lose.SFL start thinking , the player played in our league side and then the interleague side what a stuff up. Paperwork starts to appear but no PHOS football director or coach or presidents signature appears on it.Reynella to train Thursday night and there is a meeting at 7.30 Thursday night to decide the outcome.Looks to me like if precidents hold REYNELLA vs MORPHETT VALE GRAND FINAL

efc......... its over mate. just a major fu@k up. how many reynella players would really want to be playing this saturday knowing they didnt deserve to be there??? let it be .

DONT FAKE THE FUNK ON A NASTY DUNK!
BIG RED DELICIOUS
Rookie

Postby The Mexican » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:06 am

AFLflyer wrote:Panther man your exactly right - except for the fact that most of the people jumping on RFC's back are the EMU's. Reading back these idiots (mexican, spike, lova, dutchy and especially rock and more) really do have NFI. How would their club react when told there may be a chance they have to suit up on the weekend - knowing they were clearly not good enough on the weekend. You think they dont know they deserve not to be there??

Flyer you are the one with no idea along with your back slapping "whistle blowers"... I can only speak from a MV perspective but I can 100% assure you that the Morphett Vale FC would not embarrass themselves in this manner. Answer me this did the player in question play for Brighton last year... YES... Case closed... Why bring this matter up on GF eve..?? The way Reynella have acted on this matter is beyond comprehension, we live by a few simple motto's down at Emu land, one being, work hard and the rewards will come... Perhaps if the Reynella players worked a little harder they wouldn't have to go down the line of technicalities to reach a GF by DEFAULT... There are 21 A graders that would not want to play in a GF under these circumstances from down at wheatsheaf road... FACT... Such a proud bunch of blokes who take extreme pride in their performance. I am sure it will be of no loss to Reynella that i will never have a beer in their club or purchase anything that club has to offer the 1 time a year i visit that oval... Hopefully some other teams follow suit... Poor form on this one Winefly's...
Viva La Raza..!!!
The Mexican
Under 18s

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:15 am

Sounds like the player is Ash Simper,a former PHOS Camden junior/senior player. Does this mean if the SFL over turns the decision they will have to cough up both Association and District sheilds? Not likely, they will throw it out because it will cause chaos if they over turn it.All comes down to money, if the game is over turned the GF will not go ahead this Saturday as planned.The SFL paid good coin to hire the ground this week and if the game is over turned they will have to hire it another weekend and the SFL does not have the coin to do so.

Also AFLFLYER I beleive there is a distinct difference to playing an un-registered player for a game or 2 and then getting found out,that my friend is cheating and yes should be dealt with at the full force of the leagues powers. But having a player who has played for at least a year and in the leagues association/ district sides the league would have to have a moral obligation to over look this instance and (A) review their clearance policy, (B) ensure this never happens again....Don't get the wires crossed,there is a difference between deliberate cheating and being the target of a smear campaign by jelous counterparts...........
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 748 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Swooper16 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:19 am

Haha and who backs this comment up in the next post.......your reynella mate Fly. Glass houses and the throwing of stones comes to mind.
Swooper16
League - Best 21

Been liked: 2 times

Postby AFLflyer » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:22 am

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Sounds like the player is Ash Simper,a former PHOS Camden junior/senior player. Does this mean if the SFL over turns the decision they will have to cough up both Association and District sheilds? Not likely, they will throw it out because it will cause chaos if they over turn it.All comes down to money, if the game is over turned the GF will not go ahead this Saturday as planned.The SFL paid good coin to hire the ground this week and if the game is over turned they will have to hire it another weekend and the SFL does not have the coin to do so.

Also AFLFLYER I beleive there is a distinct difference to playing an un-registered player for a game or 2 and then getting found out,that my friend is cheating and yes should be dealt with at the full force of the leagues powers. But having a player who has played for at least a year and in the leagues association/ district sides the league would have to have a moral obligation to over look this instance and (A) review their clearance policy, (B) ensure this never happens again....Don't get the wires crossed,there is a difference between deliberate cheating and being the target of a smear campaign by jelous counterparts...........

for the record mate - i agree. "the jelous counterparts in this situation are PHOS - simple"
Last edited by AFLflyer on Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
AFLflyer
League - Best 21

Postby AFLflyer » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:27 am

The Mexican wrote:

Flyer you are the one with no idea along with your back slapping "whistle blowers"... I can only speak from a MV perspective but I can 100% assure you that the Morphett Vale FC would not embarrass themselves in this manner. Answer me this did the player in question play for Brighton last year... YES... Case closed... Why bring this matter up on GF eve..?? The way Reynella have acted on this matter is beyond comprehension, we live by a few simple motto's down at Emu land, one being, work hard and the rewards will come... Perhaps if the Reynella players worked a little harder they wouldn't have to go down the line of technicalities to reach a GF by DEFAULT... There are 21 A graders that would not want to play in a GF under these circumstances from down at wheatsheaf road... FACT... Such a proud bunch of blokes who take extreme pride in their performance. I am sure it will be of no loss to Reynella that i will never have a beer in their club or purchase anything that club has to offer the 1 time a year i visit that oval... Hopefully some other teams follow suit... Poor form on this one Winefly's...

until you know how the players are feeling about this difficult situation - refrain from posting - cause you really have no idea mate. no idea.
AFLflyer
League - Best 21

Postby The Lova » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:29 am

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Sounds like the player is Ash Simper,a former PHOS Camden junior/senior player. Does this mean if the SFL over turns the decision they will have to cough up both Association and District sheilds? Not likely, they will throw it out because it will cause chaos if they over turn it.All comes down to money, if the game is over turned the GF will not go ahead this Saturday as planned.The SFL paid good coin to hire the ground this week and if the game is over turned they will have to hire it another weekend and the SFL does not have the coin to do so.

well said kooka, I agree with the lot as well. especially the last line. I beleive this is what the mexican is disgusted in. (sorry flyer couldnt help but "pat him on the back" again.)
Beat the whites of eggs with a pinch of salt until stiff...Continue beating, gradually adding sugar, vinegar and vanilla, until of thick consistency.
The Lova
Under 16s

Grassroots Team: Morphett Vale

Postby The Dutchman » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:31 am

You need to realise that the people you mentioned as “idiots” and “piss ants” have been involved with the SFL for years. Some are ex Reynella players, some play for the Emus and have mates at Reynella, and some are just keen spectators. It sounds like you are not aware of some of the things being posted about your club, so you consider them to be crap. The people posting on this forum are actually well informed. It might be time to open your eyes boys.

I'd like to make proper use of the term "NFI". Reynella has NFI about winning premierships. Try and argue with that!

Complacency is for the weak, so maybe you will win a B grade flag on Saturday and be happy with your efforts. If that’s how you justify calling your club a successful club then you are way off the mark. But getting into an A grade GF with these sort of tactics spurred by the jealousy of not being good enough to make the big one is a disgrace.
The Dutchman
Under 18s

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:50 am

Just another reason why the SFL will not overturn the decision. If you were on Brightons board and you were banned from the GF because of the leagues un-profesionalism to let an un-registered player play for 2 years (and not realise it) would you want to boycott that league as a stance against them? It would be a possibility and with Morphettville Park indicating they are going for a clearance to the SAAFL for 2008 (Brighton might not be far behind them) it could fair dinkum nut the SFL's hopes to hold 2 divisions in the future. These things come in to consideration even though no one at SFL house would admit it..........Just play the best 2 teams Morphett Vale v Brighton.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 748 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby On The Ball » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:18 pm

Havent the SFL sent a letter to the Brighton FC stating there is no issue, and the will play in the Grant Final.

Thats wht I heard yesterday?
On The Ball

Postby bandar » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:15 pm

efc wrote:this is how it happened. phos not happy with francis taking a required player. Do not clear him and is told he is a required player. Nothing more happens then they here about him playing at brighton. They sit on it till they can do the most damage.They inform Reynella officals after Sundays results.Of course they start to enquire.Find out there is no paper work for his clearance.Al hell breakes lose.SFL start thinking , the player played in our league side and then the interleague side what a stuff up. Paperwork starts to appear but no PHOS football director or coach or presidents signature appears on it.Reynella to train Thursday night and there is a meeting at 7.30 Thursday night to decide the outcome.Looks to me like if precidents hold REYNELLA vs MORPHETT VALE GRAND FINAL

None of this is even remotely true and believe me I write this with a fair amount of knowledge. For a start when the player went to Brighton Tony Francis was the coach at PHOS. There was a glitch at the SAAFL and the player did not appear as a registered player (change in SAAFL system) so SAAFL believed that no signature was needed player cleared. PHOS would have cleared the player if they received the paper work anyway and this has been told to the SFL and Brighton.

Story over good luck to Brighton and Morphett Vale for the weekend.
bandar
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 27 times
Grassroots Team: PHOS Camden

Postby bandar » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:19 pm

AFLflyer wrote:

for the record mate - i agree. "the jelous counterparts in this situation are PHOS - simple"

Incorrect as the player would have been cleared mainly because the coach or football director at the time had not followed him up in the correct manner.
bandar
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 27 times
Grassroots Team: PHOS Camden

Postby The Mexican » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:56 pm

Well said Bandar... Our sources must be similar...

FACTS ARE: Simper played juniors for PHOS and subsuquently went to play for Brighton, the amateurs did not have any records that stated he had played a senior game, where he in fact had played 1 in 2004 (can you believe it goes back this far) hence he was cleared straight away to Brighton. The end result is that there was a clerical error from the amateur leagues side of things that will not affect this weeks game.. Emu's v Bombers...

The information of this game played in 2004 was leaked to someone from Reynella who decided to act on it...

I'll leave the rest of the forum to decide on how Reynella have acted... CASE CLOSED..!!!!!!!!!!!
Viva La Raza..!!!
The Mexican
Under 18s

Postby pelican » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:59 pm

fly wrote:Finally a bit of common sence written here good on you flyer,what would the hierachy of there clubs done given the same circumstances???Exactly the same course of action I would think.R.F.C. has taken.We are not the whistleblower in this just carrying the message as the club concerned in this did last year,quite frankly it is a big mess the whole thing and Reynella should not be ridiculed for a course of action any club in the S.F.L would have taken including the prescious untouchable Emus.

'Untouchable' on the footy field is that what you are saying? At present i would have to agree they are an awesome team at the moment. It appears that yourself and aflflyer appear to be getting your knickers in a twist and everyone is feeding off it and loving it! Rock stated he was fishing with dynamite, dont need dynamite to get you two to bite! dont drop blood into the water if you dont want sharks to circle.
Tall streak of pelican sh.....!
pelican
Mini-League

Postby rock » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:02 pm

I'm quietly circling now... and I'm hungry.
rock
Under 16s

Been liked: 12 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL