Wanted - YOUR STORIES

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Wanted - YOUR STORIES

Postby fisho mcspaz » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:05 pm

As part of a doctorate, I'm writing a book centred around a (fictitious) local footy team. I'm interested in hearing other people's football-related stories, anecdotes etc. to assist my own writing. I've got a bit of knowledge but most of it's from a spectator's angle, and while that might be enough to go on, it really doesn't mean s**t from a research point of view. The book itself, if it ever reaches the stage where I'm happy with it (not to mention the editors) will go to print in four years' time. All contributions will be acknowledged both in the book itself and in any accompanying academic dissertation.

So - if you've got a story to tell, I'd love to hear it. I'm not planning to retell anything word for word, or use actual names/places - thus avoiding any potential conflict, ethical/moral issues or copyright infringements. Censorship is not a concern.

If you'd like to contribute, or for more information, please email me at kate.hayford@flinders.edu.au.

Cheers,
Fisho
Hey Goose, ya big stud! Take me to bed or lose me for ever.
fisho mcspaz
League - Top 5

Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 111 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL