SPL STARTS THIS WEEKEND

The World Game

SPL STARTS THIS WEEKEND

Postby THE CHIEF » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:31 pm

Despite the fact the Spl cops plenty of flack I still enjoy watching this league. Hearts are probobly the team to beat although my mob Celtic are defending champs ive watched their preseason games and am a little wooried about the still leaky defense and are a striker short at the moment. Rangers are very different team with plenty of imports and a new coach, whilst HIbs have lost a few key players. not to mention plenty of action from fringe teams like kilmarnock and I.C.T.

The best pub to watch live SPLat is the squatters arms hotel. it has all the games live and is home to the Celtic S.G. All Spl fans are welcome though. The season kicks off this saturday night at 830pm with Celtic v Kilmarnock. Should be a good game.
THE CHIEF
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby RoosterMarty » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:40 pm

It kicks off pretty early, didnt realise the new season had come around so quick. I'd like to see a different team win it this year but i cant see that happening unless Hearts pull off a massive upset.
RoosterMarty
Coach

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 0 time

Board index   Other Sports  Soccer