SAAFL division 6 2014

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Who will win the division 6 grand final?

Angle Vale
3%
Blackfriars OS
7%
Central United
2%
Fitzroy
13%
Ingle Farm
10%
Lockleys
4%
Mawson Lakes
13%
Mitchell Park
6%
Rosewater
33%
West Croydon
8%

Total votes : 98

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Postby beeroclock » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Old Dog New Tricks wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote: Units drunken time keeper f**ked up badly!
You've got plenty to say about others f**cking up. Your alias says a bit about you. W.A.P

Was the timekeeper on the cans?
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:57 pm

You've got plenty to say about others f**cking up. Your alias says a bit about you. W.A.P

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! .... Was I wrong?

Pull your head in! Units outplayed Lockleys most of the day, deserved to win.. Perhaps next time keep a person in a position of power and responsibility off the cans, don't cry at me - he cost you your season.. Enjoy Mad Monday in 6 weeks loser
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Old Dog New Tricks » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! .... Was I wrong?

Pull your head in! Units outplayed Lockleys most of the day, deserved to win.. Perhaps next time keep a person in a position of power and responsibility off the cans, don't cry at me - he cost you your season.. Enjoy Mad Monday in 6 weeks loser
As usual you miss the point.
Old Dog New Tricks
Rookie

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 6 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Ok moron please explain this point you are trying to express?
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby Old Dog New Tricks » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:15 pm

[quote="Phantom Gossiper"]Ok moron please explain this point you are trying to express?[/quote]

Glass houses brother, glass houses.
Old Dog New Tricks
Rookie

Postby X Runna » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Officialdom at Central United really going to shit. Match Day Official during the B Grade at Ingle Farm last week ran onto the ground and grappled one of our players. His excuse "he pushed my brother".

Maybe the problem out at that shithole over the past few years hasn't been the players, it's been the example set by the officials.
X Runna
Reserves

Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 58 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby Old Dog New Tricks » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:36 pm

X Runna wrote:Officialdom at Central United really going to shit. Match Day Official during the B Grade at Ingle Farm last week ran onto the ground and grappled one of our players. His excuse "he pushed my brother".

Maybe the problem out at that shithole over the past few years hasn't been the players, it's been the example set by the officials.
Yeah he is a disgrace and has been told but again, glass houses brother, glass houses.
Old Dog New Tricks
Rookie

Postby X Runna » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:40 pm

X Runna wrote:Officialdom at Central United really going to shit. Match Day Official during the B Grade at Ingle Farm last week ran onto the ground and grappled one of our players. His excuse "he pushed my brother".

Yeah he is a disgrace and has been told but again, glass houses brother, glass houses.

Nothing wrong at our place mate. Would be one of the most disciplined and well structured clubs anywhere up to Div 1. Central United on the other hand.................
X Runna
Reserves

Postby wristwatcher » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:53 pm

X Runna wrote:

Nothing wrong at our place mate. Would be one of the most disciplined and well structured clubs anywhere up to Div 1. Central United on the other hand.................

Turn it up. Are you high. :roll:

Ingle Farm has turned the corner no doubt but let's not forget a few incidents in recent years. I don't think you can actually logically make that claim from Div 6. You might be getting a little carried away there XRunna.

On the way up - Yes
Improved - Yes
Comparable to the top 5-10 clubs in SAAFL - let's have a chat in a few years.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby marbles » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:13 pm

wasnt there anyone within a minute of an incorrect siren sounding there to say nope please continue playing

was there controversy and arguments crowds pouring around the umpires, or did both sides just go back to changerooms normal style end of game
marbles
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 276 times
Been liked: 259 times

Postby X Runna » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:26 pm

wristwatcher wrote:
X Runna wrote:

Turn it up. Are you high. :roll:

Ingle Farm has turned the corner no doubt but let's not forget a few incidents in recent years. I don't think you can actually logically make that claim from Div 6. You might be getting a little carried away there XRunna.

On the way up - Yes
Improved - Yes

Read it properly, and then tell me where the incidents were caused by us. In view of the attacks on us, our responses have been very controlled. I can tell you now, there would be many a club of a higher grade who would relish having our structure & officialdom.
X Runna
Reserves

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:57 pm

With all due respect, the bloke in question obviously did wrong but his intentions were not of malicious intent and he is a good bloke and a good club person who wants to do more to help CU. He crossed a line last week he knows that but he was just a passionate bloke who offered to help the club out in a volunteer role and things went sour for a few moments.

Stop talking glass houses ODNT, No one has bagged Units playing group or supporters or coaches, just pointed out one bloke who made a SEVERE error, ****** up and his actions have MASSIVE ramifications on the Units season
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:01 pm

marbles wrote:wasnt there anyone within a minute of an incorrect siren sounding there to say nope please continue playing

was there controversy and arguments crowds pouring around the umpires, or did both sides just go back to changerooms normal style end of game

Time Keeper at CU is located within the club rooms, along way from the action, by the time word travelled of the mistake to the ground it was too late.. Although I suspect players were somewhat aware, there was a very weird feel around the ground.

Yes a little bit of controversy, some of the CU faithful were looking for blood lol, that's when I knew probably time to leave.

The fact the bloke was allowed to drink all day is not good, and in a close match is worse.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby Old Dog New Tricks » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:01 pm

X Runna wrote:Read it properly, and then tell me where the incidents were caused by us. In view of the attacks on us, our responses have been very controlled. I can tell you now, there would be many a club of a higher grade who would relish having our structure & officialdom.
Yep, he's high.
Old Dog New Tricks
Rookie

Postby Old Dog New Tricks » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
marbles wrote:wasnt there anyone within a minute of an incorrect siren sounding there to say nope please continue playing

Time Keeper at CU is located within the club rooms, along way from the action, by the time word travelled of the mistake to the ground it was too late.. Although I suspect players were somewhat aware, there was a very weird feel around the ground.

Yes a little bit of controversy, some of the CU faithful were looking for blood lol, that's when I knew probably time to leave.

The fact the bloke was allowed to drink all day is not good, and in a close match is worse.
Are you sure you werent on the cans? Do you ever read the sh*t you write.
Old Dog New Tricks
Rookie

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:05 pm

wristwatcher wrote:Ingle Farm has turned the corner no doubt but let's not forget a few incidents in recent years. I don't think you can actually logically make that claim from Div 6. You might be getting a little carried away there XRunna.

On the way up - Yes
Improved - Yes

Ingle Farms record in recent years would stack up admirably I would think. A degree of credit and respect needs to go to Wayne Knowles for that as well, incidents the Farm has experienced in recent seasons has been dealt with swiftly and harshly by the club.

I would agree with X, Ingle Farm would in recent times indeed be among the better disciplined clubs. Show me stats that prove otherwise..
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:

Are you sure you werent on the cans? Do you ever read the sh*t you write.

Instead of trying to swipe back with some stupid slander, how about you point out where I'm lying or wrong?

Is the time keeper located within the club?
Was the time keeper drinking throughout the B grade and A grade game?
Was there some heated confrontation at the conclusion of the game in the Clubrooms?

Rest my case.. Go to bed
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:09 pm

Also think it's very important people realise that despite reputation, CU handled themselves very well all day.. blokes on their side (especially Woodward) were baited continuously all day but they weathered it and moved on. Thought the Unit lads showed great decorum.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Postby Demon Juke » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:15 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:Also think it's very important people realise that despite reputation, CU handled themselves very well all day.. blokes on their side (especially Woodward) were baited continuously all day but they weathered it and moved on. Thought the Unit lads showed great decorum.

I think things have improved at the units but like all clubs issues can happen every now and then, agree Frank should not time keep but they need someone else to put their hand up to help out.
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby X Runna » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Demon Juke wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:Also think it's very important people realise that despite reputation, CU handled themselves very well all day.. blokes on their side (especially Woodward) were baited continuously all day but they weathered it and moved on. Thought the Unit lads showed great decorum.

I think things have improved at the units but like all clubs issues can happen every now and then, agree Frank should not time keep but they need someone else to put their hand up to help out.

Or you could just guess.....probably be a lot more accurate.
X Runna
Reserves

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League