Salisbury North
34%
Tea Tree Gully
5%

Total votes : 111

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2013

Postby finn » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:27 pm

jumbo20 wrote:How will Uni go ?

We'll videotape our games and annoy the hell out of No Mercy and some other posters... :)

Other smartarse responses include by car...

Seriously though, with SPOC going up and winning the flag this year (and no massive recruits from 2011), SHOC being competitive until this year etc it seems like the difference between Div 2 and Div 1 levels has narrowed from the chasm it used to be. Most of the side is going around again, there'll be some new faces from lower levels and other places and potentially some returning players. Personally I expect us to be around the 4-8 mark.
always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them so much
finn
League - Best 21

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 22 times
Grassroots Team: Adelaide University

Postby Executive Member » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:59 pm

finn wrote:

We'll videotape our games and annoy the hell out of No Mercy and some other posters... :)

Seriously though, with SPOC going up and winning the flag this year (and no massive recruits from 2011), SHOC being competitive until this year etc it seems like the difference between Div 2 and Div 1 levels has narrowed from the chasm it used to be. Most of the side is going around again, there'll be some new faces from lower levels and other places and potentially some returning players. Personally I expect us to be around the 4-8 mark.

you were in the first comment
Executive Member
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 140 times

Postby Animus » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:07 pm

finn wrote:

will you be working the camera next season Finn?
Animus
Under 16s

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 20 times

SAAFL Division 1 2013

Postby the joker » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:04 am

Brad, is playing at centrals. If he has signed at hawks it will be as a back up if he is not in the dogs reserves side. But I would expect 0 games for B Hood at hawks
I love vegatarian food. It goes great with steak.
the joker
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 59 times

Postby Failed Creation » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:56 am

the joker wrote:Brad, is playing at centrals. If he has signed at hawks it will be as a back up if he is not in the dogs reserves side. But I would expect 0 games for B Hood at hawks

I think you'd be on the money there. By the way, the Hawks are having their B & F count tonight. Any tips on who will take it out?
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3308 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby smac » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:20 am

the joker wrote:Brad, is playing at centrals. If he has signed at hawks it will be as a back up if he is not in the dogs reserves side. But I would expect 0 games for B Hood at hawks

As if you'd know. You're not even in Australia! :lol:
smac
Coach

Has liked: 165 times
Been liked: 233 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby CHUMAN » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:00 am

Failed Creation wrote:

I think you'd be on the money there. By the way, the Hawks are having their B & F count tonight. Any tips on who will take it out?

He quit centrals in august so why would he go back? He signed at salisbury north to play with brother and good mates for 2013, so 0 games for centrals.

Also another signing for salisbury north matt camplin from renmark, one word for him GUN!
CHUMAN
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Kilburn

Postby the joker » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:15 am

CHUMAN wrote:
Failed Creation wrote:

He quit centrals in august so why would he go back? He signed at salisbury north to play with brother and good mates for 2013, so 0 games for centrals.

Also another signing for salisbury north matt camplin from renmark, one word for him GUN!

if B Hood Quit in August, why whould Centrals allow him to use the Facilities at their club every week still and Still Financing all his medical bills for a Adductor Release?
i have heard that Brad has been in the Gym and Running every day, and hopes to have a big pre season and wants to get the number 21 at Centrals
the joker
Assistant Coach

Postby footys the winner » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Failed Creation wrote:

Brad johansan then you could land a helicopter then a handful of players could get runner up. Pottercary erskine Evans just to name a few.
footys the winner
Under 18s

Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 15 times

Postby hollywood7477 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Just heard from a mate he heard on the radio a div 1 club on the verge of going bankrupt? Gaza maybe...Not playing a game at home they would have lost a lot of money this year....
hollywood7477
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 73 times

Postby Failed Creation » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:45 pm

footys the winner wrote:
Failed Creation wrote:

Brad johansan then you could land a helicopter then a handful of players could get runner up. Pottercary erskine Evans just to name a few.

My tip is Johansen, Evans and Maher.
Failed Creation
Coach

Postby Failed Creation » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Failed Creation wrote:
footys the winner wrote:
Failed Creation wrote:

My tip is Johansen, Evans and Maher.

I was close. Johansen, Evans and Eichner got the placings tonight.
Failed Creation
Coach

Postby BZB27 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:48 pm

hollywood7477 wrote:Just heard from a mate he heard on the radio a div 1 club on the verge of going bankrupt? Gaza maybe...Not playing a game at home they would have lost a lot of money this year....

Ive heard that they will have to sell all the pokies just to stay afloat.
BZB27
League - Best 21

Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 173 times

Postby bird of prey » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Brayman19 wrote:
hollywood7477 wrote:Just heard from a mate he heard on the radio a div 1 club on the verge of going bankrupt? Gaza maybe...Not playing a game at home they would have lost a lot of money this year....

Nah that's definitely not the case. So not sure who you heard that from Brayman.
We found it tough this year, that's for sure. But record sponsorship and some very generous life members has covered off a large part of the loss in revenue.
Gaza off field next year will be stronger than ever with what is being put in place let me assure you.
So nah, we're all fine down at Gaza park people....
bird of prey
Under 18s

Been liked: 40 times

Postby Failed Creation » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:58 pm

bird of prey wrote:
Brayman19 wrote:

Nah that's definitely not the case. So not sure who you heard that from Brayman.
We found it tough this year, that's for sure. But record sponsorship and some very generous life members has covered off a large part of the loss in revenue.
Gaza off field next year will be stronger than ever with what is being put in place let me assure you.

Well, that's good news. Div1 needs a strong Gaza.
Failed Creation
Coach

Postby BZB27 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Failed Creation wrote:
bird of prey wrote:
Brayman19 wrote:

Well, that's good news. Div1 needs a strong Gaza.

That is good news BOP. I did here it from a pretty good source but glad to be wrong
BZB27
League - Best 21

Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 173 times

Postby locky801 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:36 am

Brayman19 wrote:

That rumour has been floating around for about 3 years, seems to pop it's head up all the time, if the rumour on the radio is around the mark I do actually wonder what club it could be.

Think most if not all Div 1 clubs are going ok
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3787 times
Been liked: 1181 times

Postby CHUMAN » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:27 am

the joker wrote:
CHUMAN wrote:
Failed Creation wrote:

if B Hood Quit in August, why whould Centrals allow him to use the Facilities at their club every week still and Still Financing all his medical bills for a Adductor Release?
i have heard that Brad has been in the Gym and Running every day, and hopes to have a big pre season and wants to get the number 21 at Centrals

His medical bills finish up in july bud, and like i said hasnt been at the club for a good 2-3 months. his not allowed to run yet so i dunno how his doing that but has been hitting the gym hard for a big 2013 at the hawks. centrals no more!
CHUMAN
Mini-League

Postby the joker » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:14 pm

hey bud, i spoke to his father today and he said he will be at the dogs in 2013, he also been told by brown that he will be an integerel part of there Premiership defence, thats if he is in Reserves. he is Contracted and a required player, SMAC knows people in the know at the dogs and he also knows he will be there
the joker
Assistant Coach

Postby CHUMAN » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:46 am

the joker wrote:hey bud, i spoke to his father today and he said he will be at the dogs in 2013, he also been told by brown that he will be an integerel part of there Premiership defence, thats if he is in Reserves. he is Contracted and a required player, SMAC knows people in the know at the dogs and he also knows he will be there

his dad is over seas, he will be at the hawks in 2013 just you wait and see! chuman out.
CHUMAN
Mini-League

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League