20%
Smithfield
7%
Tea Tree Gully
6%

Total votes : 141

Re: SAAFL Division 7 & D7R (2012)

Postby Demon Juke » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:15 pm

story of my life wrote:The story down this side of town is that Mick Hare is coaching north Pines. Seen his work close up. very impressive

He could be linked to another Northern Club as a player.
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby Q. » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Demon Juke wrote:
story of my life wrote:The story down this side of town is that Mick Hare is coaching north Pines. Seen his work close up. very impressive

CU?
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2397 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby BFG » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:20 am

Quichey wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:

CU?

after another div 6 flag to go with the one this year! haha
BFG
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 25 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Bluedemon » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Has Flinders Uni appointed a new coach yet?
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 101 times
Been liked: 99 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Mr Butterworth » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:59 pm

morell wrote:
hotpies wrote:I heard the North Pines coach has quit and is on the move to the Barossa is this true? If so where to for them now? He had them on the right track by all reports. Also with Mark Janssen retiring as coach of TTG & Glenn Mount going back to Ingle Farm I'd expect Gullies to struggle next year in this grade.
If my mail is correct quite a few ex-A grade Div 1 TTG footballers are coming back and are looking to enjoy an Indian summer in the lower grades of the SAAFL.

Some of the names being bandied about would go very nicely at Div 7 level.

What sort of names have been mentioned morell?

And also has Glenn Mount definitely confirmed he is heading back to IF? If true, this will be a big loss to TTG.
Mr Butterworth
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:01 am

Mr Butterworth wrote:
morell wrote:
hotpies wrote:I heard the North Pines coach has quit and is on the move to the Barossa is this true? If so where to for them now? He had them on the right track by all reports. Also with Mark Janssen retiring as coach of TTG & Glenn Mount going back to Ingle Farm I'd expect Gullies to struggle next year in this grade.
If my mail is correct quite a few ex-A grade Div 1 TTG footballers are coming back and are looking to enjoy an Indian summer in the lower grades of the SAAFL.

Or at least give us a clue as to what club they are from! :lol:
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby beeroclock » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:05 am

Be nice to see Glen at the Farm again. It cant be true though because PG told us that Hawk was going to play with him at TTG.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:20 am

beeroclock wrote:Be nice to see Glen at the Farm again. It cant be true though because PG told us that Hawk was going to play with him at TTG.

ah settle down! :lol: I'll admit, I was wrong on the Hawk comment, from what I've been told he has already been made the captain again for 2012 at the farm?
I was told he was going to TTG though, it's not some random shit stirring comment I pulled out my big back of bullshit :P
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Half Back Flanker » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:
beeroclock wrote:Be nice to see Glen at the Farm again. It cant be true though because PG told us that Hawk was going to play with him at TTG.

ah settle down! :lol: I'll admit, I was wrong on the Hawk comment, from what I've been told he has already been made the captain again for 2012 at the farm?
I was told he was going to TTG though, it's not some random shit stirring comment I pulled out my big back of bullshit :P

Yes Grant Hawksworth will captain the Bulldogs in 2012 !! After the debacle of the last few years he was seriously considering a move to the Gullies, but with the changes he has already seen and other steps in place, he was more than happy to stay and wrapped to be made captain. Great player and leader and is exactly what the club needs to lead them back to success!!!
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 433 times
Been liked: 169 times

Postby TIRED TIGER » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Half Back Flanker wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:

Yes Grant Hawksworth will captain the Bulldogs in 2012 !! After the debacle of the last few years he was seriously considering a move to the Gullies, but with the changes he has already seen and other steps in place, he was more than happy to stay and wrapped to be made captain. Great player and leader and is exactly what the club needs to lead them back to success!!!

mounty will not play at Ingle Farm in 2012 :?
TIRED TIGER
Reserves

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 46 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby Half Back Flanker » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:06 pm

TIRED TIGER wrote:
Half Back Flanker wrote:
Phantom Gossiper wrote:

mounty will not play at Ingle Farm in 2012 :?

I've known Glen my whole life, grew up as neighbors. As much as I would love him to come HOME to Ingle Farm, I doubt it will happen. Has said will talk to me after Christmas so we will wait and see. Mind you he has mentioned that he doesnt want to commit to A grade level. This is where the competition is a bit strange. C grade reams playing A grade teams can't continue to go on. A C grade competition well and truly long overdue!
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Postby Demon Juke » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:33 pm

If you didn't play the "c" grade teams, you could play the same team's 4 times each! depending on numbers on "a" grade teams.
Demon Juke
League - Best 21

Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 69 times

Postby Half Back Flanker » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Demon Juke wrote:If you didn't play the "c" grade teams, you could play the same team's 4 times each! depending on numbers on "a" grade teams.

I realize what your saying but there has to be a better structure. Besides SHOC will there be any C grade teams in Div 6 next year??
Half Back Flanker
League Bench Warmer

Postby Executive Member » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Half Back Flanker wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:If you didn't play the "c" grade teams, you could play the same team's 4 times each! depending on numbers on "a" grade teams.

I realize what your saying but there has to be a better structure. Besides SHOC will there be any C grade teams in Div 6 next year??

Uni
Executive Member
Veteran

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 140 times

Postby mighty hounds » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Half Back Flanker wrote:

Easy solution, just don't get relegated. Then you won't have to play C grade teams
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 286 times

Postby beeroclock » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Phantom Gossiper wrote:

No worries PG.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby morell » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Mr Butterworth wrote:
morell wrote:

And also has Glenn Mount definitely confirmed he is heading back to IF? If true, this will be a big loss to TTG.
Not really at liberty to say as it was probably told to me in confidence and like many of these off season football rumours, nothing is set in stone yet.

Suffice to say I know a couple of the lads out there and was told that a few ex-a grade guys who have left the club previsouly are looking to return but at a lower level.

All in all I think TTG will be competetive again in 2012...
morell
Coach

Has liked: 2017 times
Been liked: 1143 times
Grassroots Team: Mitchell Park

SAAFL Division 7 & D7R (2012)

Postby the joker » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:24 am

North pines will be the big improvers next year, with some ex juniors with div 1 experience to make a comeback
I love vegatarian food. It goes great with steak.
the joker
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 59 times

Postby DKL » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:12 pm

the joker wrote:North pines will be the big improvers next year, with some ex juniors with div 1 experience to make a comeback

You would need a coach for this to happen? Any word on the coaching staff for next season?
DKL
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

Postby Bigshow82 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:44 pm

DKL wrote:
the joker wrote:North pines will be the big improvers next year, with some ex juniors with div 1 experience to make a comeback

You would need a coach for this to happen? Any word on the coaching staff for next season?

Applications close Friday 28th, so doubt you will hear anything until after then.
Bigshow82
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 35 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League