import rule

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

import rule

Postby faxuwill » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:39 pm

:? this import rule is farcical!who police's it or who has the legal right to police it.this is why it is abaused,so easy to provide a boagas address , nobody in the apfl as got the right to invade someones privacy to establish who is living at a said property. so we have to rely on the honour system, to win a premiership clubs will and do tell untruth's to achieve a flag.
faxuwill

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: import rule

Postby Dogwatcher » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:41 pm

what import rule? which competition? wouldn't?
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby faxuwill » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:45 pm

any footy comp that has one.durrrrrrrr!donkey
faxuwill

Postby faxuwill » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:48 pm

r donk and dog the same dumd f**** do u guy's read the post's the pair of u r so narrow mined :lol: :D
faxuwill

Postby FootyMad » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:49 pm

Must be an APFL problem... in the BLG it seems to work a treat.
Associations do have the right to check up on players living, the problem is some dont (APFL). New players are normally required if questioned by the tribunal to show one of the following at a tribunal hearing behind closed doors - D/License, Utility Bill or signed Stat Dec I believe.
FootyMad
League Bench Warmer

Postby faxuwill » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:57 pm

FootyMad wrote:Must be an APFL problem... in the BLG it seems to work a treat.
Associations do have the right to check up on players living, the problem is some dont (APFL). New players are normally required if questioned by the tribunal to show one of the following at a tribunal hearing behind closed doors - D/License, Utility Bill or signed Stat Dec I believe.
look carefully at the back of your lic it Tell's you it is not for id purposes and stat deck as to many legal issuses attached to them,have there been any investigation to date ?
faxuwill

Postby wedge tail » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:25 pm

sounds like you are getting a bit fired up Yogie but not making too much sense in what you are saying. The most dominant side in the APFL since 2001 is the Eagles. If you check as the US would call it, their roster, you will probably find the least amount of imports than many other clubs. Also those who were imports tend to stay around and become "locals' such as Braham, Sharpe, Trussell, Whales which is a testamont to the club. Then you see teams like Hamley who are dominant then all of a sudden their imports leave and the club is their to pick up the pieces. As for Virginia, from the horses mouth you bloke were spending more than $60k no less than 3 years ago on players and where has it got you.
wedge tail

Postby Dogwatcher » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:27 pm

Fax - I really do struggle to follow the gist of some of your posts.
Maybe some clarity will help.
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby faxuwill » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:20 pm

wedge tail wrote:sounds like you are getting a bit fired up Yogie but not making too much sense in what you are saying. The most dominant side in the APFL since 2001 is the Eagles. If you check as the US would call it, their roster, you will probably find the least amount of imports than many other clubs. Also those who were imports tend to stay around and become "locals' such as Braham, Sharpe, Trussell, Whales which is a testament to the club. Then you see teams like Hamley who are dominant then all of a sudden their imports leave and the club is their to pick up the pieces. As for Virginia, from the horses mouth you bloke were spending more than $60k no less than 3 years ago on players and where has it got you.
wrong wrong and if you talk to rocking horse ask him where the 60k went he might have some explaining to do at the next agm as what is written in black and white dont come close to what the whores(horse) was dribbling about
faxuwill

Postby faxuwill » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:26 pm

Dogwatcher wrote:Fax - I really do struggle to follow the gist of some of your posts.
Maybe some clarity will help.

what do u need clarified?the rule is abused plain and simple. or u still confused
faxuwill

Postby faxuwill » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:47 pm

wegded up someones tail trussell. i'll be looking forward to our next meet.by the way! with no junior coming up soon looks like you guys will struggle in a few years time. then we can spread romours about your club and what you pay for players, striaght from the horses mouth c u soon.ps you are still the most pleasant club to play against maybe we like fishing or could be the freah air:lol: :D :lol: u say i'm confusing but i never outed you on this forum. SHIT! there goes my cover.now the sky will fall in. :) :lol: :D :) :lol: :D :lol: :) now dont soil your nappy
faxuwill

Postby Start » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:47 pm

I must admit I have never been a big fan of the import rule as it has only lowered the standard of league. Has faxuwill has mentioned there are plenty of ways around it and loop holes, and always clubs that abuse it in any case.
Start
Under 16s

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy